+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
iqwasim said:
Hello All,

Good news for me, My mother got super visa after a long effort. I applied her SV in December 2015 after five months later they sent refusal by mentioning her ties in canada are very strong, no travel history as well as her income in pak is not sufficient anyways i went to my riding MP to get letter of support and i requested MP to find from ottawa immigration what are the genuine reason of refusal.As per Ottawa immigration visa office did not receive my mother insurance document,my notice of assessment & proof of relationship. I re-applied with all these documents online n in within 70 days my mom got visa without medical by the way she is 68 years old with very strong Canada travel history.Now she got 9 years PG1 Multiple Visa.

If anyone want my help are welcome.

Cheers,
Iq
Hi
just saw your post regarding your mothers supervisa
my dads visit visa got rejected twice(travel history,funds, sufficent ties)
although we provided enough supporting documents.

do you recommend applying for super visa?

thanks

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
Hi Fellows,

My father applied for SV and following is timeline- I need to know how much time CIC take to send PPR after medical test done and passed. Thanking in anticipation.

App Date ( Online) : 17 july

Bio metric : 21 July

Med req: 22 sep oct

med passed : 07 oct

jc672565

Apr 26, 2016
hi all I APPLY for my parents super visa on sep 16,2016 online. Oct 11,2016 I receive a message to
Submit proof of relationship. I submit the documta on oct 17,2016 I upload the documats
But it's still showing your action is required and also showing my documents are not submitted to IRCC
What I can do now. Thanks

Suzy22

Jul 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug /17/2015
AOR Received.
Oct/20/2015
toronto30 said:
you can not apply for super visa, visa office will ask for Notice of assessment with required LICO.
also you can not apply for your parents visa through your GCKey, it has to be applican't own.
so your father can create one apply together online, online is the best option now and fater.
hope this helps.
Thanks for your responds. I have my Notice of assessment from 2013 to 2015 and my LICO level is around $45,000. since my concern is affording the high travel insurance for both of them as the are above 65yrs. I will try TRV and online application as you suggest. Can I create a GCKEY login for my father from canada and assist them with the entire application as if they are the one applying. PLS I need an urgent answer. regards.

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum !!!

Can anybody help for the super visa applications for my MOM and DAD as my brother is a holds PR in Canada. I am very much confused with the documents and private insurance? do we have to buy the policy before we apply for the SV and if the SV request is rejected the premium paid for the insurance will be lost... rest other documents like Letter of Invitation and family ties can be managed. and what amount of bank balance should one have to show for the visas.

apple123_4567

Oct 2, 2015
Guys - does anyone know , when the parent on Supervisa stays for 2 yrs in canada, how long will she need to stay outside canada to be able come back again for 2 yrs ? and same 2 yr cycle SV cycles continues till she gets PR via PGP.
TIA

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
cp30985 said:
Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum !!!

Can anybody help for the super visa applications for my MOM and DAD as my brother is a holds PR in Canada. I am very much confused with the documents and private insurance? do we have to buy the policy before we apply for the SV and if the SV request is rejected the premium paid for the insurance will be lost... rest other documents like Letter of Invitation and family ties can be managed. and what amount of bank balance should one have to show for the visas.
Yes, you have to buy the insurance in advance and submit the evidence along with the application.

- When you buy, you can select the insurance effective date same as the tentative date your parents want to come to Canada (should be same date you said in the original application).

- If your SV is refused, you will have your full refund showing proof of visa rejection.

Bank balance is a vague thing. But it's obviously good to have some cash at both ends (son/daughter and parents). I would say minimum of $10K from both sides.

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
niklayteritalashme said:
Hi Fellows,

My father applied for SV and following is timeline- I need to know how much time CIC take to send PPR after medical test done and passed. Thanking in anticipation.

App Date ( Online) : 17 july

Bio metric : 21 July

Med req: 22 sep oct

med passed : 07 oct

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
confusedwife said:
Hey guys, does a passport request letter means approval for the SV?
I would say "YES".

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
apple123_4567 said:
Guys - does anyone know , when the parent on Supervisa stays for 2 yrs in canada, how long will she need to stay outside canada to be able come back again for 2 yrs ? and same 2 yr cycle SV cycles continues till she gets PR via PGP.
TIA
If you're planning to take your parent to US for few days before the permit expires and come back to have another 2-year permit (with a valid visa); it may not work. The CBSA officers at POE are aware of these situations especially when the same rule applies to US/Canada citizen who cannot stay in other side for more than 6 months.

It doesn't necessarily mean that your parent needs to go back to home country. If she has valid US visa and some friends/relatives over there; make her stay there for few weeks instead of just days.

Alternatively, you can apply to Extend your stay in Canada as a visitor before her permit expires. I've seen much success with this.

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Hi Rossei
My mother applied for supervisa with upfront medical and after week we got medical request but did not send passport . I email them about this . Today I link application online and still showing status medical document required I am worried that gave only 30days and it will on Monday ...

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
aman1986 said:
Hi Rossei
My mother applied for supervisa with upfront medical and after week we got medical request but did not send passport . I email them about this. Today I link application online and still showing status medical document required I am worried that gave only 30days and it will on Monday ...
If you still have a copy of the medical confirmation, explain it to your LVO by email attaching the confirmation.

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Hey rossie
I was tracking application it was showing at Delhi embassy but now I am tracking it's showing at Bangalore embassy how it's possible ?? What it means? .