13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Dear all,

Does anybody know if as a sponsor I need to show my savings account or will a NOA / T4 suffice?

Can someone please share the link for the SuperVisa?

Thank you.

samyyyyyy

Mar 13, 2016
hello master, you don't have to show any accounts but showing good amount of money in accounts is always positive impression. Yes you need NOA/T4 but cic prefer NOA anyways t4 is accepted as well. For some reason forum does not allow me to post the link but just search in google "apply online for supervisa". you will find the link

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Thank you very much! +1 for you :)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Master7 said:
Dear all,

Does anybody know if as a sponsor I need to show my savings account or will a NOA / T4 suffice?

Can someone please share the link for the SuperVisa?

Thank you.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

DavCan

Nov 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
03-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
SLU- 17-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
25-Apr-2015, TLU - 05-May-2015
Interview........
All Docs reached - 15-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
11-Aug-2015 (PP Submitted : 12-Aug-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
24-Aug-2015 (Recvd PP + COPR)
LANDED..........
28-Nov-2015
Hi All,

First of all thanks to everyone who is supporting the group by sharing information.

I arrived during Nov 2015, here in Canada. And am planning to apply Supervisa for my Mom next year 2017 (if everything goes well)..

At present I am receiving Child care benefits and other low income benefits as my 2015 salary in India(~10 laks) comes only to 20000 CAD.

1. Is there any restriction that those who are receiving govt benefits are not eligible to apply for Super Visa (Or is it only for annual PGP program)

2. Should I be informing CRA when I start earning through job this year (so that they can stop the benefits) or is it enough for CRA to know during my Tax filing next year for the current financial year. (Guess this question is not relevant to this forum)
2. a And in this case will I be asked to repay the benefits at any point of time Or they just stop it once I start showing my Canadian income through Tax filing.

Thanks in advance

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
DavCan said:
Hi All,

First of all thanks to everyone who is supporting the group by sharing information.

I arrived during Nov 2015, here in Canada. And am planning to apply Supervisa for my Mom next year 2017 (if everything goes well)..

At present I am receiving Child care benefits and other low income benefits as my 2015 salary in India(~10 laks) comes only to 20000 CAD.

1. Is there any restriction that those who are receiving govt benefits are not eligible to apply for Super Visa (Or is it only for annual PGP program)
You would still require to meet LICO for the total family size. Note that, your family income matters, it's not limited to individual income. So, if your spouse is already earning here, he can co-sign the 'invitation letter' to invite your mom. Coming back to your original question, if you're trying to show that you meet LICO with govt. benefits, there is no way you will be eligible to invite someone. When you start working, you should notify CRA to stop the benefits so that you become eligible to apply sooner.

2. Should I be informing CRA when I start earning through job this year (so that they can stop the benefits) or is it enough for CRA to know during my Tax filing next year for the current financial year. (Guess this question is not relevant to this forum)
2. a And in this case will I be asked to repay the benefits at any point of time Or they just stop it once I start showing my Canadian income through Tax filing.
You should notify CRA at once. If you delay by a year, you may end up paying penalty+interest on the payments you received. Besides, the visa office won't be impressed seeing you receiving benefits when you apply to invite your mom on Super Visa.

rluthra111

May 1, 2008
Dear Friends

I deal will SUPERVISA / VISITOR insurance from all Canadian insurance companies and will provide best rate and service, please feel free to contact me anytime at rluthra72@gmail.com or 416-454-9596 (Rajneesh Luthra, Toronto, Canada), if supervisa application will reject, all money will be refunded.

You can also select for monthly plan for payment.

DavCan

Nov 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
03-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
SLU- 17-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-Nov-2015
Thank you very much for your quick response..
One thing I want to mention is, I was planning to show LICO as my family income - Benefits received ... (Not adding up the benefits :) )
However I''ll call an inform the CRA to stop the benefits at the earliest... Thank you once again

Rossei said:
You would still require to meet LICO for the total family size. Note that, your family income matters, it's not limited to individual income. So, if your spouse is already earning here, he can co-sign the 'invitation letter' to invite your mom. Coming back to your original question, if you're trying to show that you meet LICO with govt. benefits, there is no way you will be eligible to invite someone. When you start working, you should notify CRA to stop the benefits so that you become eligible to apply sooner.
You should notify CRA at once. If you delay by a year, you may end up paying penalty+interest on the payments you received. Besides, the visa office won't be impressed seeing you receiving benefits when you apply to invite your mom on Super Visa.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
DavCan said:
Thank you very much for your quick response..
One thing I want to mention is, I was planning to show LICO as my family income - Benefits received ... (Not adding up the benefits :) )
However I''ll call an inform the CRA to stop the benefits at the earliest... Thank you once again
There are few things still not clear to me. I assume you mean both your and your spouse's income as 'family income'.

- If both of you are on benefits, then it's a rejection. You have to get off from benefits and find jobs.
- If your spouse is doing a job and you're on benefit (not sure if it's the case since you mentioned you receive low-income benefits) and your family income w/o the benefits meet the LICO, then you can apply.
- If your spouse is working and you're on mat/parental leave from work and receiving ET benefits, then it's a go unless you don't meet LICO.

I hope I made sense.

antonette28

Mar 17, 2016
Hi can someone help me po.... i am pregnant and wanted to get my mother in law... but problem is wala yata kming magandang documents para sa ties niya s pinas. Andito n lahat anak niya sa canada siya nalang wala dito. Kaso wala siyang property sa pinas pati trabaho wala. Pahelp naman maybe you guys have ideas. Thanks po

antonette28

Mar 17, 2016
Hi can someone help me if you have any ideas. We are planning to get my mother in law under the Super Visa but our problem is:

1. She doesn't have job and properties back home...
2. What keeps her busy back home is she is taking care of the child of her sister who lives in another country.
3. All her 3 children lives here in Canada. She is the only member of the family lives back home.
4. The house/property that she is living right now is under the name of her 3 children and on her name.

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
All I'd suggest is for you guys to just try and apply. As long as you have most of the requirements and you meet the LICO just try you have nothing to lose.

antonette28 said:
Hi can someone help me if you have any ideas. We are planning to get my mother in law under the Super Visa but our problem is:

1. She doesn't have job and properties back home...
2. What keeps her busy back home is she is taking care of the child of her sister who lives in another country.
3. All her 3 children lives here in Canada. She is the only member of the family lives back home.
4. The house/property that she is living right now is under the name of her 3 children and on her name.

DavCan

Nov 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
03-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
SLU- 17-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-Nov-2015
Sorry if my post wasn't clear...I 'll explain a lil more..I am working this year onwards in Canada and my wife is not.

Yes we both r receiving the benefits GST credit & Ontario trillium benefits for me + CHild tax benfit & UCCB for my wife.

I am working and hopefully I can show the income without benefits, much above the LICO.

And I had inquired CRA about stopping the benefits as you were referring earlier, but as per the agent I can't do anything now as the benefits I am receiving are for tax year 2014; For next Jun I'll be receiving for year 2015 which again wont stop my benefits.

In 2017 it will be assessed based on my 2016 income and will be stopped. And when asked if I'l end up repaying later, he said your income for 2014 & 2015 won't change .. so you will not have to..
But that's concerning me also a little... Any inputs will be highly appreciated..

Rossei said:
There are few things still not clear to me. I assume you mean both your and your spouse's income as 'family income'.

- If both of you are on benefits, then it's a rejection. You have to get off from benefits and find jobs.
- If your spouse is doing a job and you're on benefit (not sure if it's the case since you mentioned you receive low-income benefits) and your family income w/o the benefits meet the LICO, then you can apply.
- If your spouse is working and you're on mat/parental leave from work and receiving ET benefits, then it's a go unless you don't meet LICO.

I hope I made sense.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
DavCan said:
Sorry if my post wasn't clear...I 'll explain a lil more..I am working this year onwards in Canada and my wife is not.

Yes we both r receiving the benefits GST credit & Ontario trillium benefits for me + CHild tax benfit & UCCB for my wife.

I am working and hopefully I can show the income without benefits, much above the LICO.

And I had inquired CRA about stopping the benefits as you were referring earlier, but as per the agent I can't do anything now as the benefits I am receiving are for tax year 2014; For next Jun I'll be receiving for year 2015 which again wont stop my benefits.

In 2017 it will be assessed based on my 2016 income and will be stopped. And when asked if I'l end up repaying later, he said your income for 2014 & 2015 won't change .. so you will not have to..
But that's concerning me also a little... Any inputs will be highly appreciated..
I'm no expert in tax credit but everyone gets some CCTB+UCCB, so that's no biggy.

Since you were eligible for GST credit and hence OTB; you must have low income at some point. When you receive your NOA for 2015, go thoroughly and find if those are mentioned anywhere. Another way to apply is just with your T4 (not NOA), T4 will only show your 2015 income from your employer. But mind you, some LVO prefers NOA only. In that case, you have to know their preference. In my experience, most under-developed/developing countries from Asia prefer NOA.

I hope you got it.

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Hello Friends,
I am planning to apply for Supervisa for my parents in June 2016 and I was wondering if someone can help please. I have following queries:
1. When it comes to looking at LICO. Can I also include overtime and bonus? Also, I have an income from a part time job at a store, so would they consider the income even if there letter of employment doesn’t show MINIMUM GUARANTEED HOURS?
2. My brother is co-signing the application. He has been working contractual jobs last year and now he got a Full time permanent job. So when it comes to providing letter of employment, would it be good idea to let the government know that his income earned in previous year was pertaining to contractual jobs which are finished now and now he is in full time job with new employer.
Your replies would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Anu