AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Yahya Usman said:
Hi.

just wana share my experience and timeline in getting Supervisa for parents.

My parents submitted the medical back in October 2015. (without even filling the applications)
Applications sent via VFS Lahore on 21st December.
Got PPs back with 10 yrs visa on 12th Jan.

Here is the story,
I came to Canada in July 2014 and started working full time in November 2014.
making good money even more than required LICO.
but the only problem was i did not have the NOA for 2015 but i took the chance.

Docs I submitted:

2014 NOA which was only showing 2 months (NOV & DEC).
Bank statement (since I started working, Nov 2014).
pay stubs (since I started working, Nov 2014).
Job letter. (notarized)
letter of invitation to parents.
letter to visa officer describing the purpose, family size, family income (annual salary) and that i will support and take care of my parents needs.(Notarized)
Copies of property in Canada.
Property Tax certificate.
Property evaluation certificate by MPAC.
PR card copy.
Birth Certificate.
Purchased Insurance from GMS.

Docs submitted by Parents:

a letter from Parent to visa officer describing financials, details of property they own and ties with the country.
Bank statements
copies of properties
copies of ID cards.

hope this will help you guys, thanks.
Hi!

Were your parents visas approved? if so for how many years?

Thanks!

asanjana

Jul 16, 2013
Hi there,

I am a PR and working in a full time job in Edmonton. I want to apply for supervisa for my parents who live in Bangladesh. I have a very limited knowledge on how to apply. I would really appreciate if somebody can reply to my 'very' basic questions.

1. Who will apply for supervisa- my parents from Bangladesh (principal applicant?) or is it my responsibility to apply from Canada via MyCIC on their behalf?

2. If they apply from Bangladesh, can I pay application fees from Canada?

3. If they apply from Bangladesh - can I fill out all the necessary forms/documents and send them through courier/somebody and all they have to do is just sign and submit with other supporting documents (bank statement in Bangladesh, ties to the country etc)?

I'll ask more once I get answer to the inquiries above :)

Thanks a lot!

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
asanjana said:
Hi there,

I am a PR and working in a full time job in Edmonton. I want to apply for supervisa for my parents who live in Bangladesh. I have a very limited knowledge on how to apply. I would really appreciate if somebody can reply to my 'very' basic questions.

1. Who will apply for supervisa- my parents from Bangladesh (principal applicant?) or is it my responsibility to apply from Canada via MyCIC on their behalf?

3. If they apply from Bangladesh - can I fill out all the necessary forms/documents and send them through courier/somebody and all they have to do is just sign and submit with other supporting documents (bank statement in Bangladesh, ties to the country etc)?

Thanks a lot!
1. They will be applying as PA but if you apply online you can become representative and apply.

2. Not sure, but you can if you do online application.

3. Yes, you can.

Online applications are taking about 2-3 months for processing currently.

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
It has been more than 6 months since i applied for the supervisa of my dad at CHC islamabad and 3 months have passed since the medicals completed and then there is no response. In the medical section of ECAS it is writted we need your medical information although the medicals had been done and submitted 3 months back. any idea what could be the reason for all this ??

asanjana

Jul 16, 2013
dbss said:
1. They will be applying as PA but if you apply online you can become representative and apply.

2. Not sure, but you can if you do online application.

3. Yes, you can.

Online applications are taking about 2-3 months for processing currently.
Thank you so much...great help! :)

manal85

Jan 12, 2016
vahidyz said:
It has been more than 6 months since i applied for the supervisa of my dad at CHC islamabad and 3 months have passed since the medicals completed and then there is no response. In the medical section of ECAS it is writted we need your medical information although the medicals had been done and submitted 3 months back. any idea what could be the reason for all this ??
try to contact witg the drs you did the medicals to make sure they submitted the medical results and send case specific inquiry to cic .
In my case it is almost 2 month after passing the medicals and haven't heard of anything yet :(

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
asanjana said:
Hi there,

Thanks a lot!
Your basic questions have already been answered. You may find more info from the following Bangladesh-specific topics:

- Supervisa from Bangladesh
- Super Visa - Online application from Bangladesh

Alexandra12

Feb 9, 2016
My mother received SUPERVISA for 10 years recently:

Applied on Jan 14, 2016 (in person paper based application)
Request for medical exam Jan 20, 2016 (via-email)
Med exam done and papers submitted on Feb 3, 2016
Visa received Feb 12, 2016

Good luck everyone!

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Hello Friends,

I am applying for my parents super visa. My parents are 67 and 65 years old. They already have visitor's visa and stayed upto 6 months in Canada. Now they are back in India and I am planning to apply for their super visa.

I tried to start application but no matter what option I select I only get visitor visa (not super visa) after online eligibility test.
I get option to stay back more than 6 months but not super visa.

Also in requested document, If i say they have conducted medical exam then they ask for that doc otherwise all remains same.
Is following super visa?

Application Quantity Price (CAD) per unit Total (CAD)
Visitor (includes SE, ME and EXT) 2 $100 $200

Their previous visa category is V -1 (Visitor - Multiple)

Thanks for reading and appriciate your help.
Jignesh

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Alexandra12 said:
My mother received SUPERVISA for 10 years recently:

Applied on Jan 14, 2016 (in person paper based application)
Request for medical exam Jan 20, 2016 (via-email)
Med exam done and papers submitted on Feb 3, 2016
Visa received Feb 12, 2016

Good luck everyone!
Congrats!
Which visa office did you apply from?

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
JIGS11 said:
Hello Friends,

I am applying for my parents super visa. My parents are 67 and 65 years old. They already have visitor's visa and stayed upto 6 months in Canada. Now they are back in India and I am planning to apply for their super visa.

I tried to start application but no matter what option I select I only get visitor visa (not super visa) after online eligibility test.
I get option to stay back more than 6 months but not super visa.

Also in requested document, If i say they have conducted medical exam then they ask for that doc otherwise all remains same.
Is following super visa?

Application Quantity Price (CAD) per unit Total (CAD)
Visitor (includes SE, ME and EXT) 2 $100 $200

Their previous visa category is V -1 (Visitor - Multiple)

Thanks for reading and appriciate your help.
Jignesh
you need to select Parent/grandparent in the relationship status when you are doing the questionnaire. Think of it as your parents are applying for the visa (which they are anyways) and answer the questions on their behalf.

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Thanks for your answer but here is the problem.

If i Select Child/GrandChild option then on the next page I see this.

Parent-Grandparent Super Visa
You may be eligible to come to Canada using a parent and grandparent super visa.

But if I select Parent/GrandParent then I just see visitor visa option.

Problem I am facing is that I am selecting above mentioned Parent-Grandparent super visa option but it looks similar to visitor visa.
Though it does ask for confirmation for my fund in super visa option. Is that it? I thought insurance was required but I dont see request for that anywhere.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
if you select Parent and grandparent sponsorship, it should ask you for proof of medical coverage. The sections are mostly same since Supervisa is a kind of visitor visa.

What are the sections you see?

ZRM

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2014
Doc's Request.
With application
AOR Received.
26-Aug-2014
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
26-Aug-2014
Med's Request
28-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
11-Dec-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-Dec-2014 (Abu Dhabi) & 13-Jan-2015 (Islamabad)
VISA ISSUED...
29-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2015
Hi All,

Today I received a refusal email from CIC regarding my mother's super visa. I don't know what want wrong because I was sure that I have submitted each and every document.

I need you advise guys that what should I do now.

Below mentioned are the points which considered being the reason for refusal:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

1) Travel History - My mom has no intentions to stay here permanently. We would have kept her for an year and then send back her as I also have a sister thr and I don't want to put my PR in jeopardy.
2) Family Ties in Canada and in the country of residence - It's been almost 9 months that my wife and I are living in Canada as a permanent resident.
3) The purpose of visit - She wants to meet us and visit Canada.
4) Personal Assets and Financial status - She owns a house in her home country, and she also has a decent amount of savings in the bank which we proved by submitting her bank statement & we also mentioned in the letter of invitation that we will take care of her all the expenses in Canada (air ticket and accommodation and everything).
5) Not satisfied sponsors meet LICO for 3 - My wife and I earns more than the requirement of LICO for three people.

Please guys help me.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
ZRM said:
Hi All,

Today I received a refusal email from CIC regarding my mother's super visa. I don't know what want wrong because I was sure that I have submitted each and every document.

I need you advise guys that what should I do now.

Below mentioned are the points which considered being the reason for refusal:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

1) Travel History - My mom has no intentions to stay here permanently. We would have kept her for an year and then send back her as I also have a sister thr and I don't want to put my PR in jeopardy.
2) Family Ties in Canada and in the country of residence - It's been almost 9 months that my wife and I are living in Canada as a permanent resident.
3) The purpose of visit - She wants to meet us and visit Canada.
4) Personal Assets and Financial status - She owns a house in her home country, and she also has a decent amount of savings in the bank which we proved by submitting her bank statement & we also mentioned in the letter of invitation that we will take care of her all the expenses in Canada (air ticket and accommodation and everything).
5) Not satisfied sponsors meet LICO for 3 - My wife and I earns more than the requirement of LICO for three people.

Please guys help me.
What proof of income did you provide with your application? Which visa office did your mom apply from?