+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueboy said:
I have a question on similar lines:

My mother is supposed to undergo knee surgery in two months. Will that affect her Visa when it come to medical? The operation will be done in India and then I am planning to apply for her VISA.

Your thoughts pls.
It shouldnt affect her Super visa application.

Like i said, they usually check for any communicable deseases and perhaps to see if a person is in pretty bad health that may require expensive treatment in the immediate future. This because a person can potentially get very sick while in Canada and without enough insurance, the hospitals cannot deny treatment. So that person can basically walk away with free treatment.

Although with super visa, the sponsor will be on the hook for the bills and the sponsored person will probably be never allowed back into the country.

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.

just_do_it said:
Although with super visa, the sponsor will be on the hook for the bills and the sponsored person will probably be never allowed back into the country.
but, I didn't get this point. If the sponsor is taking up expenses why wouldn't the sponsored person be allowed back? Or do you mean in the case when the sponsored person walk away with free medical treatmeant?

Well of course I will get the medical insurance as Supervisa requires. If things are normal I guess there shudn't be a problem.

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
hi...

i have some questions regarding supervisa:

1. i want to get my mum on supervisa but only my spouse is employed, can he send a sponser letter and we both sign and explain????

2. we have been in Canada with PR for 9 months, is it OK if we apply for my mums supervisa or do we have 2 reside in Canada for 1 year then apply????

3. If my spouse income does not meet the LICO for 2012 as he only worked for few months but his pay is good now, can we sen an explanation letter and this years paystubs with explanation letter that his pay is good now and also show bank statements?????

will this be good enough for supervisa or should we invite her on normal TRV and then apply for supervisa after 6 months????

your help will be highly appreciated...

thanks to all the luvly people of this forum

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
ash ali said:
hi...

i have some questions regarding supervisa:

1. i want to get my mum on supervisa but only my spouse is employed, can he send a sponser letter and we both sign and explain????
Yes, you can do that.

2. we have been in Canada with PR for 9 months, is it OK if we apply for my mums supervisa or do we have 2 reside in Canada for 1 year then apply????
It's okay.

3. If my spouse income does not meet the LICO for 2012 as he only worked for few months but his pay is good now, can we sen an explanation letter and this years paystubs with explanation letter that his pay is good now and also show bank statements?????
It may not be okay. I've been answering to the question quite a few times now. Some visa offices (especially Asian countries) will only value 3rd party evaluation of your income (i.e. NOA issued by CRA). Pay stubs or employment verification letter may not suffice. You should look into the cases of the particular visa office that your mother will apply.

will this be good enough for supervisa or should we invite her on normal TRV and then apply for supervisa after 6 months???
It's totally up to you.

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
Rossei said:
Yes, you can do that.
It's okay.
It may not be okay. I've been answering to the question quite a few times now. Some visa offices (especially Asian countries) will only value 3rd party evaluation of your income (i.e. NOA issued by CRA). Pay stubs or employment verification letter may not suffice. You should look into the cases of the particular visa office that your mother will apply.
It's totally up to you.

thnx alot....was very helpful....

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for those waiting on super visa decision from the New Delhi/ Chandigarh office, it seems they can take upto 90 days from the date they receive medical results to issue a visa.

this from a reliable source and from a few who have gone through the process (visa issued exactly on the 90'th day for some).

Although, for some it may be be quicker, 90 days seems to be the new norm for the past 3 or 4 months.

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anybody got a visa? any news?

My folks had submitted medicals 3 months ago and still not a peep. Ridiculous!

nmm

Mar 15, 2013
super visa for widow mother

Hello Everyone!

I want to apply for my mom's super visa but i am worried if will get it or not , as 2 years ago she applied for visitor visa and she was denied saying she doesnt have any ties in India. which is true as she lives with my younger sister in her house and she doesnt have any property on her name. what should I do? I really want her to stay with me.

what is the best way to do it? My husband and I both are employed and have paid taxes.

rluthra111

May 1, 2008
Hi Friends

I deal with Super visa medical insurance from Canadian Insurance companies. As you must be aware that you MUST need atleast $100,000 medical insurance for 365 days alongwith application from ONLY Canadian insurance company. I can provide you the best rate and professional services. If your supervisa get rejected for any reason, all money will be refunded or if parents/grandparents want to go back before 365 days, you are eligible to get partial refund with some conditions.

You have to buy insurance before applying visa but coverage will start only once parents/grandparents will arrive in Canada. You can change the arrival date as many times as you wish. Please feel free to call me any time at 416-454-9596.

Thank you for your time.

Rajneesh Luthra (Raj); P.Eng
416-454-9596 cell.

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI

Passport with 10 year super-visa received on Mar 18

so total timeline :

applied Nov, 2012
Medical request Nov 30, 2012
Medical submitted Dec 11, 2012
Passport submitted Dec 13, 2012
Passport received March 18, 2013

:D :D

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Dear All,
i have a question;

well I am 9 month old in Canada with pr status. WE ARE 3 FAMILY MEMBERS.. i and i would like to apply for super visa for my parents(mom-dad).
the minimum income i have to show is $47000/- approx.(as per cic website) and iam 9 month old .. and workins since 9 months only..
Is i need to show total $47000/- income for 9 months or will $35,250(proportion) will be considered. or i have to wail till i finish one year for income declaration.?
this VO will be New Delhi..

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
according to the checklist:

Proof of inviter's ability to provide financial support in the form of independent, third-party documentation from a Canadian source
which is reliable or easily verifiable. For example, but not limited to:

-Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessments [NOA] for the most recent year,
and/or
-other proof of income for the 12 months preceding the application such as T4 slips, employment letters showing salary, pay
stubs, banks statements, Statements of Remuneration Paid or financial statements prepared by a licensed profession al.

Source: http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/images/ParentsandGrandparents_Eng_23jan2012.pdf

So i assume you need to show income for 12 months preceding the application.

I would wait till your income from last year + this year (in total) is 47K, then apply with your 2012 NOA and an employment letter from your employer stating your monthly/ yearly salary + pay stubs for 2013. as long as the last 12 months income adds up to the minimum income required, you should be fine.

Emily Nguyen

May 1, 2013
TRUONGAN said:
Super Visa (if you meet all requirements) surprising is a lot easier than TRV for parents.
Hi Truong An!
I'm doing paperwork to apply super visa for my parents ,can you help me with this

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
just_do_it said:
according to the checklist:

Proof of inviter's ability to provide financial support in the form of independent, third-party documentation from a Canadian source
which is reliable or easily verifiable. For example, but not limited to:

-Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessments [NOA] for the most recent year,
and/or
-other proof of income for the 12 months preceding the application such as T4 slips, employment letters showing salary, pay
stubs, banks statements, Statements of Remuneration Paid or financial statements prepared by a licensed profession al.

Source: http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/images/ParentsandGrandparents_Eng_23jan2012.pdf

So i assume you need to show income for 12 months preceding the application.

I would wait till your income from last year + this year (in total) is 47K, then apply with your 2012 NOA and an employment letter from your employer stating your monthly/ yearly salary + pay stubs for 2013. as long as the last 12 months income adds up to the minimum income required, you should be fine.
What if I have just landed in Canada? so basically if I can not show income for the 12 months preceding the application, I can not apply for a super visa for my parents?