App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
You still have a chance to have it approved - just need to show the good reason.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hi everyone, I would like to ask you guys some questions.

1. Length of stay in Canada.
Help my mum apply TRV and extend her stay afterwards. In the invitation letter need to fill in how long she will stay in Canada. Can I fill in 5 months? Plan on apply on July, haven't buy air ticket yet.

2. 6 months visa validity
I know that usually visitor can have 6 months visa validity at the port of entry approved by officer. In what circumstances visitor will only granted 3 months or less?

Thanks for your help.

Alharith

May 18, 2013
Help!!

I applied online for a supervisa for my mother and got rejected. the reason was that I didn't satisfy the VO that she will be returning to her country. Hence, I'm from Afghanistan with a PR status in here. I meet the income requirements and surpass it and Also I applied as a refugee when I came here.

The reasons for the rejection is:

1-Did not provide travel history
2-Did not provide financial records (balances, properties, etc)
3-Need to provide information on family ties.

I see that many of you applied directly from the embassy, but does any one have experience applying online? and what was the results. I'm going to re-apply but I need some feed back whether I should do it online or in person. This of course would mean that I'll have to fly.

Thanks

sidhucanada

Star Member
May 15, 2013
super visa applied mom and dad
submitted file vfs jalandhar 22 april 2013
passport return for medical may 3 2013
passport resubmitted after medical may 13,2013
mother passport back with visa may 18,2013
father passport back next week.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Alharith said:
Help!!

I applied online for a supervisa for my mother and got rejected. the reason was that I didn't satisfy the VO that she will be returning to her country. Hence, I'm from Afghanistan with a PR status in here. I meet the income requirements and surpass it and Also I applied as a refugee when I came here.

The reasons for the rejection is:

1-Did not provide travel history
2-Did not provide financial records (balances, properties, etc)
3-Need to provide information on family ties.

I see that many of you applied directly from the embassy, but does any one have experience applying online? and what was the results. I'm going to re-apply but I need some feed back whether I should do it online or in person. This of course would mean that I'll have to fly.

Thanks
Did you become PR by claiming refugee status? If you did; it may have a negative impact on your mother's visa application. In that case, your mother has to prove strong family ties back in Afganistan (i.e. other under-age children, rest of family, job/business, property etc.).

Why do you have to fly back home when your mother is applying? You can send all documents to her. Either you or someone from your family can fill out the application form if she isn't expert on these things. Most of us (who started these kind of threads on Super Visa) went through same process.

sidhucanada

Star Member
May 15, 2013
super visa received mom may 17,2013
super visa received dad may 24,2013 from chandigarh office
mom total processing time 4 weeks
dad 5 weeks

sukhdeep84

Jun 1, 2013
HI...M WAITING FOR MY MOTHER'S SUPER VISA
APPLIED - 30 APRIL 2013
MEDICAL ISSUED- 14 MAY 2013
PASSPORT SUBMITTED- 27 MAY 2013
PASSPORT RELEASED- 31 MAY 2013

I CHECKED THROUGH THE VFS GLOBAL TRACKING.....WILL KNOW MONDAY WHAT HAPPEN
M NERVOUS THAT WHY DID THE RELEASED THE PASSPORT EARLY
WHAT YOU THINK GUYS?
WAITING FOR MONDAY NOW

nanaykopo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did any of you here just bought a one-way ticket and did not have any problem at the port of entry?

or do you have an email address of the immigration officer that could answer this query?

please please i need a reply asap.. thank you thank you!!!

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanaykopo said:
Did any of you here just bought a one-way ticket and did not have any problem at the port of entry?

or do you have an email address of the immigration officer that could answer this query?

please please i need a reply asap.. thank you thank you!!!
My folks came here with a one way ticket.

Immigration at the airport asked how long are you staying, said 2 years. got passport stamped for 2 years. They didnt even bother to ask for medical insurance proof or return ticket or anything else.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is good news my client just bought a two way ticket because someone told them they may deny entry. I have also been told that some super visa applicants are only given a six month visa after being approved for a super visa this does not make any sense to me. I have issued at least a dozen medical insurance policies to my fellow Filipino Canadians and maybe I am just lucky for them but so far never had a client that was denied their two year stay per visit.

I am wondering if this is now common I live close to one of the largest Filipino communities in Canada in Toronto, this has not been a problematic jurisdiction when it comes to abusing our system. For the most part Filipino Canadians are very nice people and all work very hard contributing to our economy.

If anyone can shed some light on this issue I would be nice, I do not practice immigration I am an insurance broker but get asked lots of questions and try to help people.

Thanks

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone!i'm a newbie here in SUPERVISA application and knocking all of you there to please help me with all the documents and forms to use for applying my parents fos this supervisa.i am a filipino and my parents are in the philippines,i am on matenity leave right now and i'm planning to get my parents here in canada and planning to apply this july already,but the problem is i'm still confuse on what forms whould i use for this application?can i apply for them here in canada or they must apply in philippines?and what are the documents and forms needed for this supervisa?please help me to find solution for this one cause i'm very confuse right now on what documents and forms to pass.i will appreciate a lot for all your replies and i will thank you all.hope to hear back from you guys and hoping you could help me regarding this matter.have a good day always!

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The forms can are available to Citizenship and Immigration Canada website

here is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa-how.asp

In addition to the forms you will also need photo's, letter of invitation, proof of income and medical insurance.

I can help you with the medical insurance I am an insurance broker and deal with seven insurance companies.

The medical insurance has to be purchased in advance and submitted together with the super visa application.

If you need further assistance please contact me directly.

Hope this helps.

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gary Goldshmidt said:

In addition to the forms you will also need photo's, letter of invitation, proof of income and medical insurance.

I can help you with the medical insurance I am an insurance broker and deal with seven insurance companies.

The medical insurance has to be purchased in advance and submitted together with the super visa application.

Hope this helps.

Gary
thank you for the response,do my parents also need proof of income or financial matter?i mean my parents are seniors already and that they are not working anymore.
so the forms to be used only is the
1. application for TRV
2.photo
3.letter of invitation
4. proof of income
5.medical insurance
so only those 5 forms to be used for the supervisa?thank you

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gary Goldshmidt said:

Hope this helps.

Gary
and what do you mean my the person's ties for the home country?

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emr said:
Thanks for your reply pulsarsidhu!

We will be sending the docs this week. Our parents will be submitting the same once they receive it.

What abt you?

hello there!i am planning to apply also my parents through supervisa and just wondering to ask and hopefully you can help me on this,
what are the forms that i will be sending to the immigration and what are the forms also that my parents will be sending to the immigration outside canada?thank you and hope to hear back from you soon.