16/06/2015 PP sent by VFS Dhaka on 6/17/2015
VISA ISSUED...
June/2015 Passport reached Dhaka VFS on 5th Aug 2015
LANDED..........
----------
Re: Super Visa. 3 weeks a possibility ?

puneet.dhanjal said:
Hello Guys,

Hope someone knows a bit details of SUpervisa processing times from New Delhi.

I applied with complete application package for my mom on 8th June. Considering all my application was fully completed and no documents missing including Pre-Medical assessment, Canadian insurance as required, Flight tickets, etc etc etc.

What are the chances to get visa before 3 weeks ? I already booked the flights on July 2nd so I am kind of very worried. I need her
to take that flight by then for a family function.

Thanks

PD
If you haven't bought one year health insurance for your mom, chances are high that she wont get super visa.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Re: Super Visa. 3 weeks a possibility ?

adhos said:
If you haven't bought one year health insurance for your mom, chances are high that she wont get super visa.
I guess he meant Health Insurance when he said Canadian Insurance.

puneet.dhanjal said:
Hello Guys,

Hope someone knows a bit details of SUpervisa processing times from New Delhi.

I applied with complete application package for my mom on 8th June. Considering all my application was fully completed and no documents missing including Pre-Medical assessment, Canadian insurance as required, Flight tickets, etc etc etc.

What are the chances to get visa before 3 weeks ? I already booked the flights on July 2nd so I am kind of very worried. I need her
to take that flight by then for a family function.

Thanks

PD
What do you mean by "Pre-Medical Assessment"? If it's not the medical required by CIC; then you have to go through the medical which may take time. Some prefer to do advance medical test so that they can submit it along with the application. If you did this; then you might be okay. But it's always a tight call.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
PLEASE HELP!!!1

My mother submitted an online application for a pgp super visa on May 29th. she underwent her upfront med exam on May 27th and was submitted to CIC on May 29th. She also attached a copy of the emedical form along with her application. Today she received a message saying that she needs to do her medical exam, and they also proved her with IMM1017. I am guessing the have not received what the physician sent them. We dont know what to do as I have proof of the date it got sent to CIC.

Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated

Jun 8, 2015
Yes friends. In my earlier questions just to clarity I meant, Canadian Health insurance ( already purchased and put the copy in the application ) and I meant Adavnced CIC health check ( requirement for CIC ) my mother when to hospital and went through the CIC medical tests prior to applying super visa. They gave her a document to include in the application. SO all that is already completed and submitted with the application.

So again my question is : Provided all the requirements are already met and my application is complete, can she get visa before July 1st ? Has anyone seen Super visa getting quick as 2 - 3 weeks ever ?
I applied and submitted the application around June 8th.

Tickets are booked for July 2nd flight :(

Thanks guys and girls!
PD

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
We applied for a visa for my in-laws on May 13. It's been over a month now and nothing. We applied through the hyderabad VFS office through Bangalore. They did advance medical exams, bought the one year insurance. We are really not sure what the hold up is. Our LICO scores are way above the cut-off as well. Processing times say 14 business days on the CIC website, and we are on day 24 now. My MIL had planned to be here early June to early August.

adhos

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2011 (PNP family referral)
Doc's Request.
15-7-2012
Nomination.....
1-5-2013
AOR Received.
10-7-2013
IELTS Request
15-03-2014
File Transfer...
20-08-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
waived!!
Passport Req..
16/06/2015 PP sent by VFS Dhaka on 6/17/2015
VISA ISSUED...
June/2015 Passport reached Dhaka VFS on 5th Aug 2015
LANDED..........
----------
puneet.dhanjal said:
Yes friends. In my earlier questions just to clarity I meant, Canadian Health insurance ( already purchased and put the copy in the application ) and I meant Adavnced CIC health check ( requirement for CIC ) my mother when to hospital and went through the CIC medical tests prior to applying super visa. They gave her a document to include in the application. SO all that is already completed and submitted with the application.

So again my question is : Provided all the requirements are already met and my application is complete, can she get visa before July 1st ? Has anyone seen Super visa getting quick as 2 - 3 weeks ever ?
I applied and submitted the application around June 8th.

Tickets are booked for July 2nd flight :(

Thanks guys and girls!
PD
my parents recently got their super visa after submitting their passport and application at Dhaka Vac Office on 26th Apr 2015.

They got their passport back with visa on May 31 2015 from the same VAC office.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Hi,

I have question regarding for my step-mother. I did not include her name in my passport as well as application. Now, I would like to apply her suer-visa.

I know that I need to proof relationship here. So, I can proof through my father -death certificate and will add affidavit that she is my step-mother.

Do you have any idea what kind of documents will be required? anyone has done in past.

HeisenbergCanada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today my in-laws collected their passports stampedc with super visa from Bangalore VFS office, exactly 2 months after submitting the documents ;D

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
Oh ok, we applied through Bangalore on May 13, so it looks we should hear something in the next few weeks.

Hope+Faith

Jun 23, 2015
Hi there,
I'm in the early stages of inviting my parents under the super visa program but while I'm filling up their application, I come across lots of questions, as you can all imagine:
1. in the IMM5257 TRV application, it is required to indicate how long my parents intend to stay. I'm planning to have them next year when spring kicks off, maybe March or April until early fall or even a bit longer, but I'm just not sure how many months should I go for as I really don't want to risk by putting one year or 9 months. What would be the most common and not risky duration?
2. also, the funds available for their stay is another requirement in the app. what would be a normal amount to put for one of the parents? let's say if we go for 6 months or 9 months respectively?
3. I will serve as their representative. would I need to fill in one separate "use of representative form" for each of them or is it ok to use just one for both parents?
4. on the same form: IMM5257, under contact information, do I have to complete box 1: Current mailing address if we go for the option of email correspondence? I understand, my parents living address should be put under para 2 but what about telephone no-s? am I ok to put my Canadian telephone numbers or should I be putting my parents'?

I would be grateful for some answers and I thank you so much in advance.

HeisenbergCanada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope+Faith said:
Hi there,
I'm in the early stages of inviting my parents under the super visa program but while I'm filling up their application, I come across lots of questions, as you can all imagine:
1. in the IMM5257 TRV application, it is required to indicate how long my parents intend to stay. I'm planning to have them next year when spring kicks off, maybe March or April until early fall or even a bit longer, but I'm just not sure how many months should I go for as I really don't want to risk by putting one year or 9 months. What would be the most common and not risky duration?
2. also, the funds available for their stay is another requirement in the app. what would be a normal amount to put for one of the parents? let's say if we go for 6 months or 9 months respectively?
3. I will serve as their representative. would I need to fill in one separate "use of representative form" for each of them or is it ok to use just one for both parents?
4. on the same form: IMM5257, under contact information, do I have to complete box 1: Current mailing address if we go for the option of email correspondence? I understand, my parents living address should be put under para 2 but what about telephone no-s? am I ok to put my Canadian telephone numbers or should I be putting my parents'?

I would be grateful for some answers and I thank you so much in advance.
Hi I put the following information in my in-laws forms:

1. 6 months
2. $10,000
3. One rep form is enough
4. Better to put your parents contact numbers (one number is enough)

Also note that the super visa is issued until the passport expiry dates. My father-in-law got until 2018 while my mother-in-law got until 2025.

vijayag

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
India - Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Nomination.....
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
01-12-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
09-10-2015
Hi All,

We are are Imgrating to Canada on Oct 9 and what would be the Process to get our Parents under Super Visa Program for which i have couple question below

1) Any Quota or We can apply for it anytime in a year
2) What would be Approx Cost
3) What are the Documents Required
4) What is difference between Normal Visitor Visa and Super Visa

Hope+Faith

Jun 23, 2015
Thanks Heisenberg.
one other thing: if I am putting an email address under contact information, for all correspondences to be sent there, do I still need to fill in the current mailing address?
also, did you mean $10K for both or for each?
thanks again

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
vijayag said:
We are are Imgrating to Canada on Oct 9 and what would be the Process to get our Parents under Super Visa Program for which i have couple question below

1) Any Quota or We can apply for it anytime in a year
No quota. You can apply for it anytime throughout the year once you have proof of income in Canada that meets LICO.

2) What would be Approx Cost
Same application cost as for Visit Visa. Only additional thing is that you have to show Canadian Medical Insurance for your parent(s) valid for at least 1 year upfront.

3) What are the Documents Required
Check: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5484E.pdf

4) What is difference between Normal Visitor Visa and Super Visa
Visitor Visa Super Visa
Stay Permit: Max 6 months Max 24 months
Medical Insurance: Not required Required min of 1 year
LICO Requirement: Recommended Required
Income/Asset/Ties: Parents' more Important Yours more Important