VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
Felixo said:
Tilikun said:
Applied on March 26
Upfront medicals on March 24
Checking online status, yesterday it says that my moms app was completed , passport was sent back
April 13th , to her nearest VAC office , can't wait til she opens that passport

Tilikun, which was the insurance company that you selected.
Her visa was approved ! But only for the length of her passport(5 and 1/2 years ) which is fine I guess ,
I got her covered with travelinsurance.ca , just for 100,000 coverage .

HeisenbergCanada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello...if someone can help me with this. My in-laws will be submitting their super visa application at the Bangalore visa soon. My question is how much is the super visa fees? Is it $100 or $200 per applicant?

Thanks

mikealpha

Apr 14, 2015
HeisenbergCanada said:
Hello...if someone can help me with this. My in-laws will be submitting their super visa application at the Bangalore visa soon. My question is how much is the super visa fees? Is it $100 or $200 per applicant?

Thanks
hai

my MIL applied for super visa in chennai VFS.... the charges roughly came between Rs5000-6000 .. so it will be 100$ per applicant

she applied on Mar 20 2015 and got processed passport on Apr 13 2015.. (medicals done upfront)

so its better to do medicals before your in laws submit the doc at Bangalore VFS.... so the appliction will be processed fast.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HeisenbergCanada said:

Thanks
online cad 185 for paper based contact your vac (cad 85 for bio)

HeisenbergCanada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikealpha said:
hai

my MIL applied for super visa in chennai VFS.... the charges roughly came between Rs5000-6000 .. so it will be 100$ per applicant

she applied on Mar 20 2015 and got processed passport on Apr 13 2015.. (medicals done upfront)

so its better to do medicals before your in laws submit the doc at Bangalore VFS.... so the appliction will be processed fast.
Thank you so much for your reply. That is really helpful.

My inlaws did try to contact the CIC assigned Doctor in Trivandrum, to do the medicals upfront. But the Doctor asked for some reference number from CIC which they didnt have. So was wondering how did your MIL managed to do medical upfront.

mikealpha

Apr 14, 2015
HeisenbergCanada said:
Thank you so much for your reply. That is really helpful.

My inlaws did try to contact the CIC assigned Doctor in Trivandrum, to do the medicals upfront. But the Doctor asked for some reference number from CIC which they didnt have. So was wondering how did your MIL managed to do medical upfront.
my mother in law also did in Trivandrum as we are from Kerala.... they didnt ask for any reference number from cic.... just asked them to book an appointment for travel visa to Canada.....mention "travel visa"..... this will get faster appointment.. she got appointment on mar 17.. there is no need for any reference number.. you will get an reference number from KIMS Tvm for submitting to vfs/CIC... just tell me if you need any help

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi mikealpha,

My mom is going to take the medicals (up front) in Tvm for super visa..so no need to mention any file no.or any additional info.right?

mikealpha

Apr 14, 2015
JESUS2014 said:
Hi mikealpha,

My mom is going to take the medicals (up front) in Tvm for super visa..so no need to mention any file no.or any additional info.right?
hai

nope... no need.... just say that its for travel visa to Canada.....take the passport and go.... in my case when she went she didnt have any other documents... Your mom will get a reference number from KIMS tvm for giving to CIC. that way CIC can check your mom's medical details......

mikealpha

Apr 14, 2015
JESUS2014 said:
Hi mikealpha,

hai jesus2014

is your confusion regarding LICO ok?

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi mikealpha....

Thanks for asking me...I'm still confused to file ...I don't know the chances r high or less for super visa in my situation....these r my problems....
Super visa
-------------
Positives:
1. current LICO (2015) with the employment letter...
2.my situation...(pregnant) to be with my mom for atleast 6 months..(in TRV cannot ask for a longer period)
3.my mom can't show many ties yo her home country (she is alone and no job )so super visa is based on the host..right?

Negatives:
1. Cannot provide T4/2014( it's very low )
2. We can show the current balance in the statement ,but not the previous months (Canada)

TRV
--------
Positives:
1.my mom can show the bank statements and deposits (good)
2. No Need to meet the LICO requirement (also T4 for the previous years not mandatory,right?) will provide the new employment details and bank statement(current)
Negatives:
1. No strong ties in india
2.No employment/tax returns
3.Cannot explain the situation (that I m pregnant...the chances r low if she is coming to take care of the baby?)
4. Not allowed to stay long time
I m totally confused and don't know wat to do...I got different opinions (50-50) from forum members...I have to reach in a final decision at the earliest as my due date is within 2 months(no friends or relatives here in Canada..this is my first baby and m worried..I want my mom to be with me in this period) :(
Pls help me........

mikealpha

Apr 14, 2015
JESUS2014 said:
Hi mikealpha....

Thanks for asking me...I'm still confused to file ...I don't know the chances r high or less for super visa in my situation....these r my problems....
Super visa
-------------
Positives:
1. current LICO (2015) with the employment letter...
2.my situation...(pregnant) to be with my mom for atleast 6 months..(in TRV cannot ask for a longer period)
3.my mom can't show many ties yo her home country (she is alone and no job )so super visa is based on the host..right?

Negatives:
1. Cannot provide T4/2014( it's very low )
2. We can show the current balance in the statement ,but not the previous months (Canada)

TRV
--------
Positives:
1.my mom can show the bank statements and deposits (good)
2. No Need to meet the LICO requirement (also T4 for the previous years not mandatory,right?) will provide the new employment details and bank statement(current)
Negatives:
1. No strong ties in india
2.No employment/tax returns
3.Cannot explain the situation (that I m pregnant...the chances r low if she is coming to take care of the baby?)
4. Not allowed to stay long time
I m totally confused and don't know wat to do...I got different opinions (50-50) from forum members...I have to reach in a final decision at the earliest as my due date is within 2 months(no friends or relatives here in Canada..this is my first baby and m worried..I want my mom to be with me in this period) :(
Pls help me........
Hai Jesus2014

i can understand your situation.

either you can apply for TRV and after she comes here you can ask for some extension in visa period which can be filed online in CIC

OR

you take the risk of applying Super Visa with the current set of documents.

you have said before than only previous year T4 is low (due to emergency travelling to India) and all other T4 are above LICO....... hence you can try with all other T4 (even though its not necessary) and explain in a separate paper clearly why the T4 became low... may be list down annual income of all other years and last year and mention the emergency travel plan to India.

get an letter from your doctor (who is dealing with your pregnancy) ie "Letter of Invitation" to your mother by your doctor (to make this case a strong one)

write an another letter by you that you need your mother here for your nursing needs here and there are no other relatives here and you will take care all her expenses (keep that bank statement and your husband's current emp letter as proof)- get it notorised in Canada.

regarding back home, your mother can show bank statements/deposits, if any land documents (it dosent matter if it is in your father's name or not).

But if TRV or SUV the documents and procedure is almost the same expect for the medicals and travel insurance.
my friend's parents got TRV in 2 weeks and our case SUV in 3weeks (there were lots of govt holidays)......
there is an option of online application (i heard then the processing time will be more faster..but dont know how its done)

anyway lets hope for the best. i have put in my thoughts....we will pray for you..
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!! May God be with you and your family......

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi mikealpha...

Thank u sooo much once again for ur valuable reply and kind words..I wil let u know if need any assistance....pls pray for me....

klim

Apr 20, 2015
Hi all

I have applied for super visa for my parents-in-law online. They have completed their medical exam at the same time. After five days, my father-in-law's medical result was only received by CIC, and they haven't received my mother-in-law's medical exam result yet. Now, my father-in-law received a message saying a decision has been made, requesting for his passport and go to the nearest Consulate of Canada but his wife didn't received any and her status says they haven't received her medical information yet. I have called up the clinic (which they took their medical exam) twice on different days and they indeed have submitted it to CIC. My father-in-law is the primary applicant on this super visa and his wife is the secondary applicant.

Any advise on this? Thanks a lot.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
write email to the clinic with details such as name;dob ;pp#;and enquire about the status of medical report, ask them have they forwarded to chc? when you receive reply from them forward it to chc.

klim said:
Hi all

I have applied for super visa for my parents-in-law online. They have completed their medical exam at the same time. After five days, my father-in-law's medical result was only received by CIC, and they haven't received my mother-in-law's medical exam result yet. Now, my father-in-law received a message saying a decision has been made, requesting for his passport and go to the nearest Consulate of Canada but his wife didn't received any and her status says they haven't received her medical information yet. I have called up the clinic (which they took their medical exam) twice on different days and they indeed have submitted it to CIC. My father-in-law is the primary applicant on this super visa and his wife is the secondary applicant.

Any advise on this? Thanks a lot.

mikealpha

Apr 14, 2015
Hello Everyone

my mom got super visa. she is travelling from India through London heathrow airport. Wait time is 7hours 45min...... does she requrie a transit visa in London??

Please let me know.............