+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa After Covid.

gagzzz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Nope. Has anybody seen medical or passport request for Super Visa lately? It seems they are not working on these.
Medical request came for parent in Sep...nothing after that.... VFS India for Canada is now open since 20th and is sending passport requests thru courier and is giving appointments for Bio metrics...
what the hell man...

asanjana

Jul 16, 2013
Hi, my parents will apply for supervisa through online. After submitting eligibility information (mentioning that they will stay more than 6 months), the only option they are getting online is Visitor Visa - Stay More Than 6 Months. the online site does not have any place to upload information of my NOA. T4 Etc. I know there should be a Super Visa page with designated section to upload those documents. I am not sure why they can not find that section online after populating all the information. They are from Bangladesh. Please advise!

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Hi, my parents will apply for supervisa through online. After submitting eligibility information (mentioning that they will stay more than 6 months), the only option they are getting online is Visitor Visa - Stay More Than 6 Months. the online site does not have any place to upload information of my NOA. T4 Etc. I know there should be a Super Visa page with designated section to upload those documents. I am not sure why they can not find that section online after populating all the information. They are from Bangladesh. Please advise!
There is an option of relationship, where you might be choosing Parents instead of child, maybe that's why. This happened with me :)

gagzzz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Medical request came for parent in Sep...nothing after that.... VFS India for Canada is now open since 20th and is sending passport requests thru courier and is giving appointments for Bio metrics...
what the hell man...
Passport request came in today...SO HAPPY....
quick question....is appointment required for submitting passports at VFS or is it walkin....passport request doc doesnt say anything...anyone???

Reactions: Jeet221990

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Passport request came in today...SO HAPPY....
quick question....is appointment required for submitting passports at VFS or is it walkin....passport request doc doesnt say anything...anyone???
No walk-in. You need to receive an email instructing you about the 2 way courier passport submission.

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
I have a question guys. Where is the super visa application processed if applied online? Is it initially processed in Canada and for PPR send to home VO?

jeffhanie

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
JULY 30, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JANUARY 4, 2016
AOR Received.
MARCH 16, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Following this thread

jeffhanie

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
JULY 30, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JANUARY 4, 2016
AOR Received.
MARCH 16, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
What if only mom wants to apply for supervisa and dad will stay in our country. Is this going to be a big problem in the future if we apply for PGP? Thanks!!

gagzzz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
What if only mom wants to apply for supervisa and dad will stay in our country. Is this going to be a big problem in the future if we apply for PGP? Thanks!!
you can get super visa for both, travelling or not is not imp.
Dont think there is any issue in PGP

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No issue. Both parents will need to pass the medical and you will need to have enough LICO for both.

Svng

Nov 4, 2020
Hello all, I’m thinking to apply for a super visa for my in laws as my wife is pregnant.
can anyone please tell me the process and the timelines.
thank you in advance

Asagheer

Sep 13, 2019
Hi,

Regarding the email to send to IRCC. They are asking us to give supporting documents “your eligible to travel to canada at this time”.

so what do we provide in this? I am about to email them regarding my parents super visa application.

please do let me know as I am waiting for medical since june 2020.Really stressed out. Thanks you in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Regarding the email to send to IRCC. They are asking us to give supporting documents “your eligible to travel to canada at this time”.

so what do we provide in this? I am about to email them regarding my parents super visa application.

please do let me know as I am waiting for medical since june 2020.Really stressed out. Thanks you in advance.
Very confused. How are you getting emails asking if you are eligible to travel to Canada if your parents haven't even done their medical?

Asagheer

Sep 13, 2019
Very confused. How are you getting emails asking if you are eligible to travel to Canada if your parents haven't even done their medical?
no no im sorry I think i didnt ask the question right. I am going to send an email just like you guys did to IRCC. But there are some steps. So one of the steps was that they asked us for proof that we can travel to canada. I read the website and I think its only for people who are not your immediate family. I just wanted to clear that will you guys.
I have been waiting for the medical to come for both my parents from june 2020 and I wanted to email them just like you guys did because I have gotten no update since then.