+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa After Covid.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
thanks...i would have however the next day of getting the email, cic account was updated with medical request, so i did not fill the forms....
any idea on timelines post medical now a days...
No idea. I sent an email on Sep., 03 and haven't heard anything yet. Application was submitted last month.

gagzzz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
No idea. I sent an email on Sep., 03 and haven't heard anything yet. Application was submitted last month.
ya i projected that...atleast medical is done so everything is open with them now....but with covid cases on the rise. not sure how much more time they will take to issue Visa....keep updating

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Hey @gagzzz For how long you got the medical insurance done for them? N with this ever increasing processing time, won't we be wasting insurance's validity?

gagzzz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hey @gagzzz For how long you got the medical insurance done for them? N with this ever increasing processing time, won't we be wasting insurance's validity?
@Jeet221990 ... initially i took insurance from may onwards as i applied in march2020.....but i have been extending the insurance every 3 months now....dont want to cancel it as insurance document is with CIC.....incase of any verification it might become an issue...yes with every extension price is increasing (as age is increasing and due to covid rates have gone up too..

Reactions: Jeet221990

Windsorvasi

Jan 8, 2020
Question on Super Visa - Where do you submit documents like applicant's property tax/bank statement in home country to show the ties back to Home country ?

I am trying to apply for Super Visa for my parents

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hello All,

I want to apply for Supervisa for my mom, who lives in India. What reason should we write as purpose of visit ? because she is visiting normally no specific purpose. she has house in India and receives pension, so I can show ties with India. Also, it is asking for proof of travel such as flight tkt, medical appointment etc. What should I do here ? Need your help please. Any suggestions would be great. thank you

gagzzz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hello All,

I want to apply for Supervisa for my mom, who lives in India. What reason should we write as purpose of visit ? because she is visiting normally no specific purpose. she has house in India and receives pension, so I can show ties with India. Also, it is asking for proof of travel such as flight tkt, medical appointment etc. What should I do here ? Need your help please. Any suggestions would be great. thank you
purpose of visit - mention normal travel and family get together...
Till the time ties in India are strong, it doesn’t matter...
Flight ticket isn’t required..
In super visa - medical from Canadian company is imperative...
U can also try normal visitor visa if she isn’t planning to stay more than 6 months...

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
purpose of visit - mention normal travel and family get together...
Till the time ties in India are strong, it doesn’t matter...
Flight ticket isn’t required..
In super visa - medical from Canadian company is imperative...
U can also try normal visitor visa if she isn’t planning to stay more than 6 months...
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Do I have to buy an insurance now and attach it to her file ?

gagzzz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Do I have to buy an insurance now and attach it to her file ?
Yes insurance document is a MANDATE while you are applying for Supervisa...but insurance starts from the date of landing (which can be changed obviously)