+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa After Covid.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
There is an option of relationship, where you might be choosing Parents instead of child, maybe that's why. This happened with me :)
Hi guys,
i also didn't find any specific place to uploade NOA, neither for health insurance. below are the options i found, i think i might anwered qeustions wrongly.

I answered all questions on behalf of my father, pls advise if it is correct?

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
What is the timline.. after medical is passed... how much time it will take IRCC to send passport request

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys,
i also didn't find any specific place to uploade NOA, neither for health insurance. below are the options i found, i think i might anwered qeustions wrongly.

I answered all questions on behalf of my father, pls advise if it is correct?
You just add it as additional information

johncall

Sep 10, 2020
Hello Friends,
Need your advice.

I am working from India for a Canadian employer since December 2020. Before December 2020, I was working from within the Canada.
I am paying taxes right now and meeting LICO.

I wanted to know your advice If I should apply for Super Visa for parents while I am working from India or should I move wait until I travel back and then submit the Super visa application?

Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Friends,
Need your advice.

I am working from India for a Canadian employer since December 2020. Before December 2020, I was working from within the Canada.
I am paying taxes right now and meeting LICO.

I wanted to know your advice If I should apply for Super Visa for parents while I am working from India or should I move wait until I travel back and then submit the Super visa application?

Thank you.
Would be much better if you were living in Canada. A supervisa is intended for your parents to visit you not move with you to Canada.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all

My parents have visitor visa which are about to expire. I am hoping they can come to Canada for visiting us. Is this possivle or due to COVID they are not allowed?

Thanks for sheding light on this

PAK111

May 3, 2014
Hi,

I intend to apply for Super Visa for my mom (shes already in Canada on a visit visa). Is the Super Visa stamped on the passport ? I am mindful of the fact that her passport expires end on next year (2022) so will that have any bearing on the validity of the Super Visa or will it be issued for 10 years irrespectively ?

CrazyInd

Sep 17, 2020
Go to this link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#existing
And go to the section about those who already had applied for a visitor visa for details.
Here's a screenshot attached.
Will sending an email to IRCC help in getting biometric appointment? I have applied for my mother in May-2020 and got the biometric request letter next day but unable to get biometric appointment in India since then.

devav2

Oct 2, 2019
Hi,

I intend to apply for Super Visa for my mom (shes already in Canada on a visit visa). Is the Super Visa stamped on the passport ? I am mindful of the fact that her passport expires end on next year (2022) so will that have any bearing on the validity of the Super Visa or will it be issued for 10 years irrespectively ?
I am also planning to apply for Super Visa for my mom. I have a query regarding the medical insurance. Since the processing time of the application is more than 365+ days, I am not sure what should be in travel start date and insurance coverage period. I don't want the insurance go unused without the person being here or not being covered when the person is here.

Any suggestion on this?

Thanks

GurpreetSC

Jun 26, 2019
Hi Friends

I wish to apply for the parents' super visa. Can you please answer the following questions?
1. How many days before should apply if they wish to fly in Late September or the first week of October?
2. What documents are required from their side? If any templates to create those, I will be extremely thankful.
3. Do I have to get my invitation letter notarised?
4. When should I buy the insurance?
5. Is my NOA for last year sufficient or I need to put pay stubs too?

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi

My dad has a visitor visa but I want to apply for a supervisa for him. Should I wait untill expiry of his visa or can I apply for him for a supervisa?

Thanks

yyc1865

Feb 17, 2018
hi guyz,

I applied super visa for my father. Unfortunately he got visitor visa V-1 stamp on passport. What should I do ? . Please help me.