+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa 2022

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
We are working on my MIL's file - she did upfront medical but they did not provide her with a proof of medical done. They said they would send it via What's app. Anyone else have this?

Also it seems the portal is down, anyone else having connection issues?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Just an update my parents did their medical in Apollo Chennai. We called them and confirmed if medical was all good and It seems my Father needs additional medical test and the high commission requested the same. We never got a notification for it and are scheduling an appointment next week to get it sorted
My Mother also required addition medical test during her SV process .
and after further test she passed the medical , It took is approx 3 month to us as we worked on the medical condition which was objected by Caseworker .

One thing I don't understand , in PR process i do understand Visa office need to worry about medical condition as Canadian Govt need to make sure person should not be burden to tax payers money and health is free in Canada. but for SV and V V if disease is not transmissible eg Liver condition , diabetes, condition they should not bother as anyway parents or Inviter need to bear expense if anything happen to them during their stay in CA,
Yes I agree transmissible disease like T. B. all it matters.

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Just an update my parents did their medical in Apollo Chennai. We called them and confirmed if medical was all good and It seems my Father needs additional medical test and the high commission requested the same. We never got a notification for it and are scheduling an appointment next week to get it sorted
did you receive any message or letter for additional medicals in the portal too or an email? Or you just got information from Apollo?

nguyendangcuong

May 9, 2022
Hey everyone,

Super Visa Application Timeline 2022:

Application submitted for both parents : March 20th
Upfront Medicals for both parents submitted
Biometrics completed and valid from previous visitor visa file which was automatically withdrawn.
Medicals Passed for mother: March 29th
BVL for mother: March 29th
Father's application still shows: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam and no updates after that.

Still waiting. Heard usually its PPR stage after BVL is provided. Anyone had any experience like this before where 1 application is taking more time than other?
I submitted application same ur day submitted, now i have not received any updates yet...any recommendations?

bonmatin2022

Mar 30, 2022
I submitted application same ur day submitted, now i have not received any updates yet...any recommendations?
Did you apply from VN?
We have a couples of friends here in this forum that also applied from VN in late March They still haven't heard anything yet after medical passed in mid April (including myself. I applied on apr 14, got medical passed on Apr 19. After that, radio silence).
All we can do now is to wait for VO HCM. Each country has different timeframes of process.
The processing time for super visa in VN is 112 days by the way.

Reactions: Croyez and nyiable

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
did you receive any message or letter for additional medicals in the portal too or an email? Or you just got information from Apollo?
Usually Further medical request that details goes to Dr. office (who did your medical)
Applicant get an Email to contact to Dr. office for further Test

Good Luck

Reactions: creatorzson

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
I did not do medical up front, im still waiting for request, in case if they refuse then i dont lose money for medical,
The order is biometrics > medical > background check > eligibility > final decision. The applicant(s) need to pass medical to move on to the next stages anyway. So either approved or refused result you still have to pay

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Did you apply from VN?
We have a couples of friends here in this forum that also applied from VN in late March They still haven't heard anything yet after medical passed in mid April (including myself. I applied on apr 14, got medical passed on Apr 19. After that, radio silence).
All we can do now is to wait for VO HCM. Each country has different timeframes of process.
The processing time for super visa in VN is 112 days by the way.
I have a feeling application through CGKey account processed faster than IRCC portal in HCM VO

nguyendangcuong

May 9, 2022
The order is biometrics > medical > background check > eligibility > final decision. The applicant(s) need to pass medical to move on to the next stages anyway. So either approved or refused result you still have to pay
Thanks for ur recommendation.but how i can get form for medical test, and how to upload, could you guide me pls.thanks

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Did anyone hear back on Super Visa applied in April 2022?

Application submitted April 6, 2022
BIO request - same day April 6, 2022
Biometric completed - April 11, 2022
Medical upfront completed.

No updates after.
Country of residence - India

Applicants are my in-laws and they are invited to our wedding which is in Sept this year.
Should we wait for the processing time to be over before we send in any webforms?

Last edited: