+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa 2022

Nisk

Feb 22, 2022
Hello everyone, I wanna apply for my Super visa for my Mom. We already completed all documents and just need to submit application. My mom did upfront medical on Feb 23 and she is from Pakistan. Today she got email from Dehli office that she need to go for more tests. They didn't mention anything which test or what..
My mom has Hepatitis and we declare that in medical while her Hepatitis germs are in sleeping mode from last years. So please guide me with ur experience that what are chances to pass medical?
Any opinions?
Hi usually this is determined on case by case basis.have seen many passed with previous history of hepatitis. Good luck for the additional tests

rayyan16

Mar 11, 2022
new portal
Sorry one more quick question... for the travel insurance, did you use the start date as the tentative arrival date or was it from when the Visa application was summited? Secondly, do you have any recommended insurance providers?

varmatech324

Jul 8, 2021
Can someone please let me know the procedure for taking medicals in advance.

Today(15th March) I just submitted my mom's Super visa application. Her bio metrics are still valid.

Sahu2

Mar 2, 2022
Hi all after each two years how many months they need to be in home country for returning to Canada again for super visa?

purnistein

Sep 30, 2015
Hi ,

Applied for super visa few weeks ago and completed biometric. How long it will take to receive the medical request. My application states " currently we are reviewing your results" but medicals is not completed yet
Where does one uploads sponsorship documents? T4, Tax returns, Letter of invitation, bank statements? Under optional documents in the new IRCC portal?

purnistein

Sep 30, 2015
My timeline feb 12 submitted
Feb 13 biometric reques
Feb 18 biometric completed
Feb 23 medical request
Feb 28 medicals completed
Where does one uploads sponsorship documents? T4, Tax returns, Letter of invitation, bank statements? Under optional documents in the new IRCC portal?

Nisk

Feb 22, 2022
Seperate option to upload invitation letter. You can upload financial documents in proof of funds. Any additional documents in optional documents

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
new portal
When was the new portal available? My parents applied online in Dec 2021. Were they part of the new portal? How to determine?