+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa 2022

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
You should have re-applied right away with full year's insurance. If you are worried about the 1st point, everyone with refusal for insurance is getting that. It is just a standard wording IRCC uses for refusals.
When you reapplied, which updated documents did you submit?
As I recall your first application was in Feb. So bank statements of parents would have been dated around those dates.

Reactions: Puttna03

Kunal_gaba

Aug 24, 2022
Got refused with the same 2 reasons on 5th august…
I Just updated the medical insurance plan and re-applied on 8th august…got passport request today ..within 2 weeks..

Did you change any document ?
or just applied with the same documents ?

Aman026

Dec 14, 2018
Almost Same TImeline for me, but I have not re applied till now

This was written in my refusal letter ->
1) The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
2) Medical insurance not paid in full. Effective July 4, 2022, all private medical insurance must be paid in full.

What are things should I consider before re-apply ?
I just updated TRV form(mentioned their refusal ) and update one year insurance policy ..…

Reactions: RaghuRam123
Jun 19, 2014
Almost same timeline:
Application submitted with monthly insurance payment: July 15, 2022
webform with 1 year insurance payment - Aug 03 2022
Refusal: Aug 05,2022
Re-Applied with 1 year insurance payment - Aug 8,2022
My case is same as well.
Did you re-applied using new portal? Also did you had to pay application fees again?
I had phone conversations with IRCC agent and he mentioned to add additional documents explain what happen and they will refund the charged for the second application.

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
Supervisa from india timeline:
Application submitted: 10Aug2022
Biometric updated: 12 Aug 2022
Medical passed : 19Aug2022
Review started: 26Aug2022
BVL&PPR: 26Aug2022

Reactions: kanchi patel

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Supervisa from india timeline:
Application submitted: 10Aug2022
Biometric updated: 12 Aug 2022
Medical passed : 19Aug2022
Review started: 26Aug2022
BVL&PPR: 26Aug2022
Medical upfront ???? Or they asked for Medical? When

Bella987

Jun 27, 2021
We applied from India using the new portal and our application has all the documents submitted upfront, it has passed the processing time and the last update was passing of the Medicals in May , what are our options now, probably to do MP inquiry and send a web form ? I heard someone in the group reapplied using the new portal and got their application approved within a month , can someone plz let me know if they think this could work, has someone else tried it and it worked for them ? Just looking to see what all options we have once the processing times have been passed. Worst case scenario she will come here on her visitor visa and we would keep asking for extensions.

jolz007

Oct 16, 2013
Hi Members

My Parents Super Visa got Approved today

Below is time Line for Both the Parents

Application submitted - 05 Apr 2022 (Via GCKey Portal)
Biometric Request Letter - 06 Apr 2022
Biometric Completed - 12 Apr 2022
Sent Webform Mentioning IMMI number for their medical which was done with previous Refused S V application - 18 Apr 2022
Eligibility Started - 10 May 2022
Medical Passed - 10 May 2022
BVL Letter - 10 May 2022
Passport Request - 10 May 2022
Congrats. Could you help me with the sample document that you applied for ties back to home?
If any.
Thanks

Anicherian

Jul 18, 2019
Morning All,

1.Please can you advise when we fill application in new website we dont have to fill any document checklist ( IMM5484E) and other forms such as IMM5257 IMM5707.

2. Also in what its the max file size we can upload for any of our documents.

3. In additional documents how many documents can we upload ? is it one only ?

4. Once we login in portal how can we go to last page of application or directly to the upload documents screen ?

5. Funds Proof : here they are asking "'A copy of a letter from the person that you will depend on financially during your stay in Canada "",
we are giving invitation with all info so it is ok with give bank summary and statements in the section ?

Please advise thanks members

Abhi
Hi,
Do you have any updates on this? Do we need to submit the above IMM forms via new portal?

dgjobbing

Nov 18, 2017
Hi Members
I have applied for my parents super visa on June 16th (thru the GCKey portal)
Biometric was completed on June 24th, but since then there have been no updates on the application.
Any suggestion on what I can do? Current processing time for India is down to 33 days and my application has already crossed ~100 days.
Medical was not done upfront,

Really appreciate any guidance here please.

kanchi patel

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hi,
I want to know if the supervisa application is submitted online through IRCC portal can they still visit us in Canada if they have valid visitor visa.

Below is the timeline when I applied for my parents
Application submitted 24th Nov 2022
Medical done 24th Nov 2022
Biometric Request 25 th Nov 2022
Biometric appointment 1st Dec 2022

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I want to know if the supervisa application is submitted online through IRCC portal can they still visit us in Canada if they have valid visitor visa.

Below is the timeline when I applied for my parents
Application submitted 24th Nov 2022
Medical done 24th Nov 2022
Biometric Request 25 th Nov 2022
Biometric appointment 1st Dec 2022
Yes they can.

vaibhav729

Dec 28, 2022
Hello,

I have applied my parents super visa using new portal with upfront medical. However, my father’s medical showing completed on the portal whereas its showing “We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.” for my mother since 1 week and there is no update after that. I have called hospital and they mentioned that they have sent their results to embassy and they can not provide more details on it.

Could you please advise me what does it mean? Is it normal or something need to worry or any action required from our end?

Thank you!!