+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

mayuri7696

Dec 7, 2019
Hi, I will be applying supervisa for my mom shortly but my PR card is expired and already waiting for the renewal card to arrive. Can I attach my expired PR copy while applying or which documents should I attach?

thanks in advance

Reactions: jchoudhury

matrix610

Jul 25, 2022
My parents submitted upfront medical and my father passed Sept.14 and my mother is still under review. But today they emailed me requesting fro Medical exam for my father and also the status change that they require Medical exam. Do I need to submit webform that they have done upfront medical?

RPrabhakar

Jun 28, 2016
Hi, I will be applying supervisa for my mom shortly but my PR card is expired and already waiting for the renewal card to arrive. Can I attach my expired PR copy while applying or which documents should I attach?

thanks in advance
Attach the expired PR card, receipt of application for new PR card (if you dont have it just mention that you have applied for it and will submit using webform once you receive it). Attach your Driving license as well.

Taran2212

Dec 15, 2021
Is it usual for them to ask for biometrics even if I’ve given it last year few years back ?
First one was in india and now I’m in US applying for visitor visa for canada. I’ve studied and worked in canada for few years. Any opinion would be appreciated

Shantanu89

Nov 9, 2017
Guys, I applied for mothers super visa on 13th Aug, 2022 but it got rejected the first time stating they are not satisfied by reasoning she will return back to Canada. I have reapplied on November 2nd, and waiting for any further updates. Is anyone sailing in the same boat?

Amangrewal

Feb 1, 2022
Guys, I applied for mothers super visa on 13th Aug, 2022 but it got rejected the first time stating they are not satisfied by reasoning she will return back to Canada. I have reapplied on November 2nd, and waiting for any further updates. Is anyone sailing in the same boat?
I applied on 22nd Aug for both parents, but still waiting for result. Upfront medical and biometric were done from previous visitor visa application.

Reactions: Shantanu89

Stephen Dores

Nov 29, 2022
Hello guys.

I got this refusal

I am not satisfied that you have a legitimate business purpose in Canada.

I Need advise on what to do or add if I am reapplying.

thank.you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello guys.

I got this refusal

I am not satisfied that you have a legitimate business purpose in Canada.

I Need advise on what to do or add if I am reapplying.

thank.you
I think you are posting in the wrong thread. Super visas are not for business travel.

Ftaher

Oct 31, 2022
If you dont mind me asking, what was the reason you stated in the invitation letter the first time inorder to prove ties back home?
Did they give any detailed reason as to why they are refusing the application ?

kanchi patel

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hi,
I want to know if the supervisa application is submitted online through IRCC portal can they still visit us in Canada if they have valid visitor visa since currently I'm pregnant and would like to have their support while waiting for the supervisa

Below is the timeline when I applied for my parents
Application submitted 24th Nov 2022
Medical done 24th Nov 2022
Biometric Request 25 th Nov 2022
Biometric appointment 1st Dec 2022

Reactions: Home_13579

matrix610

Jul 25, 2022
Hi, is there anyone here who did upfront medical but still received a request for medical exam. How did it go? Appreciate it.