+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

matrix610

Jul 25, 2022
Same here. My father passed medical exam Sept 14/22. Then Nov 28 they requested for medical exam and my father status change to “we have request a medical exam”. I did try sending a webform and attached the e-medical again. Not sure what happened.

Rav_inder

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Same here. My father passed medical exam Sept 14/22. Then Nov 28 they requested for medical exam and my father status change to “we have request a medical exam”. I did try sending a webform and attached the e-medical again. Not sure what happened.
When did you submitted the file????.......
Did they start reviewing the application???

matrix610

Jul 25, 2022
I submitted the e-medical with the application on Sept 7, requested biometric sept 8, passed medical exam Sept 14,biometrics completed sept 15. I don’t know why they request for medical exam. I submitted a webform yesterday.

SaM2022MaS

Nov 29, 2022
Hello,
we applied for Supervisa for my mother in law(GCKEY), got the medical request, she went to the physician and did it. the question is who will submit the medical report the physician or us? and when it will appear at application panel and how much does it takes after that, please advise as we are waiting.
Thanks

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello,
we applied for Supervisa for my mother in law(GCKEY), got the medical request, she went to the physician and did it. the question is who will submit the medical report the physician or us? and when it will appear at application panel and how much does it takes after that, please advise as we are waiting.
Thanks
Hi ,

The physician will upload the medical report and the time taken for medicals to get uploaded and reviewed depends.
Do you mind sharing your timeline (application submission date, medical request date etc )

I have applied for my mother's supervisa through GCKey on Nov 22nd and Biometrics (from previous application) got uploaded on Nov 23rd. I have submitted upfront medicals and waiting for it be uploaded.

techie86

Jan 11, 2020
Hi Guys

i submitted super visa application for my parents on Nov 13 (GC key). Biometrics completed an updated on Nov 21.

Today, Nov 29 i see below updates on the account.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam

Are these updates of any relevance or indication of application being processed by ircc? I did not submit upfront medicals

Thank you

SaM2022MaS

Nov 29, 2022
Hi ,

The physician will upload the medical report and the time taken for medicals to get uploaded and reviewed depends.
Do you mind sharing your timeline (application submission date, medical request date etc )

I have applied for my mother's supervisa through GCKey on Nov 22nd and Biometrics (from previous application) got uploaded on Nov 23rd. I have submitted upfront medicals and waiting for it be uploaded.
I applied for her and mom 3rd week of Sep., but they did their Biometric in Nov1st, due to some personal difficulties only mother-in-law get the Medical request in Nov09, not yet for mom.

Reactions: KavyaPrathap

Mich19

Jul 17, 2022
Hello everyone, when entering Canada on supervisa, do we need to show 1 year valid insurance from the date of entry?

nwz_shaikh

Oct 31, 2017
Hi all !

Has anyone recently applied through GC key and got an approval ?
My representative has applied for my mother's super visa through GCKey and I'm just curious about the time taken for GC Key applications.
I have heard that the new portal is processing faster than GcKey.
Hi.. I am in the same boat. My parents application was done via GCKey by a representative.
Application: 17/Nov/2022
Medical requested: 25/Nov/2022
Medical completed: 29/Nov/2022
Medical Passed: Awaiting
Biometrics: to be used from visitor visa application

Please keep posted on the updates.

Reactions: KavyaPrathap

sushk14

May 10, 2016
Hi everyone
i am new to this forum. My parents received PPR for supervisa on 25th November.
when i booked for passport pick up i received an email which says we have to give consent form and SMS form
can anyone help me how to fill up this form.
Name of person to submit an application---? what should we write in this
Also they did not ask any photographs for visa stamping.
has anyone had the same experience.

Rav_inder

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Hi everyone
i am new to this forum. My parents received PPR for supervisa on 25th November.
when i booked for passport pick up i received an email which says we have to give consent form and SMS form
can anyone help me how to fill up this form.
Name of person to submit an application---? what should we write in this
Also they did not ask any photographs for visa stamping.
has anyone had the same experience.
Congrats...when did u apply???? And when review was started?????

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi.. I am in the same boat. My parents application was done via GCKey by a representative.
Application: 17/Nov/2022
Medical requested: 25/Nov/2022
Medical completed: 29/Nov/2022
Medical Passed: Awaiting
Biometrics: to be used from visitor visa application

Please keep posted on the updates.
The timeline of my application is almost the same

Application: 22/Nov/2022
Biometrics Updated from previous application: 23/Nov/2022
Medicals: Upfront
Medical Passed: 29/Nov/2022

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi Guys

i submitted super visa application for my parents on Nov 13 (GC key). Biometrics completed an updated on Nov 21.

Today, Nov 29 i see below updates on the account.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam

Are these updates of any relevance or indication of application being processed by ircc? I did not submit upfront medicals

Thank you
What is the status of your Background check ? Is it completed ?