+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

manpreet_11

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hi Guys,

I applied for my father super visa from India on 22nd oct 2021 on new IRCC portal.

We did Medical upfront.
Got biometric request on 23rd Oct 2021.
Biometrics given on 29th Oct 2021.
The biometric status still show::::We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

There has been no update on our application from 3 months.
I have raised 3 webforms but got standard reply.
Still waiting....not sure how and where the application got stuck.
Not sure what to do now.

Thanks
I am in the same boat like you. I applied for my mother on September 29th with an upfront medical. Biometrics were done on October 14th. Since then there are no other updates. It’s been 4 months for us. Nothing seems to be working. People who have re applied they are waiting now too. Processing time is now 2 months but some old applications are in process from long time now. Don’t know what they are up to. Delhi visa office seems to be really slow at processing.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I am in the same boat like you. I applied for my mother on September 29th with an upfront medical. Biometrics were done on October 14th. Since then there are no other updates. It’s been 4 months for us. Nothing seems to be working. People who have re applied they are waiting now too. Processing time is now 2 months but some old applications are in process from long time now. Don’t know what they are up to. Delhi visa office seems to be really slow at processing.
Yeah older applicants are not getting a result while newer ones are. It is crazy.

How do you know that your file is in Delhi? There is quite frankly no way to ascertain

Sidhu555

Oct 9, 2021
I am seeing people who applied in October 2021 with upfront medical n biometric are getting medical passed n ppr in January, hopefully, you will be, good luck.

Reactions: manpreet_11

manpreet_11

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Yeah older applicants are not getting a result while newer ones are. It is crazy.

How do you know that your file is in Delhi? There is quite frankly no way to ascertain
I did MP enquiry and he told me that they forwarded the application to Delhi visa office when they received it.

manpreet_11

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021

I’m also thinking to re apply. Do you think it’ll be a good decision? I am in dilemma whether to re apply or not. I applied under new portal and thinking to apply under GC key account now.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I am also not sure what is right now a days!! But thanks anyways
Yes I personally know someone who applied for her sister on Oct 29 new portal and kept waiting.[ This time reason was family union]

Jan 14 she applied again and she got a decision in 4 days. I wonder what the logic is [ This time reason was pure tourism]

So many spouses and kids are still waiting for months together

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Hey everyone,
I applied for my mother in July, 2021. Received medical request December, 2021. Completed medicals last week and 2 days later for PPR email. Visa is approved.
My question is regarding the super visa insurance. Once she comes to Canada, will she be asked to show proof of valid on going insurance? I am thinking of changing the insurance that I had taken during the visa process to a different one. Can this be done without any issues?

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
My parents got visit visa refusal today and as they wanted to visit my sister and meet their grandchildren. Now we are planning of applying supervisa. Kindly someone guide me what extra documents are needed? I have all the bank statement and my sister invitation letter and my parents have given biometric when they applied for visit visa.
My sister is a housewife and PR card holder and her husband owns business and works in real estate so combine household income which is mandatory for supervisa can be easily achieved. Need your guidance how should I move forward for supervisa application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My parents got visit visa refusal today and as they wanted to visit my sister and meet their grandchildren. Now we are planning of applying supervisa. Kindly someone guide me what extra documents are needed? I have all the bank statement and my sister invitation letter and my parents have given biometric when they applied for visit visa.
My sister is a housewife and PR card holder and her husband owns business and works in real estate so combine household income which is mandatory for supervisa can be easily achieved. Need your guidance how should I move forward for supervisa application.
For a supervisa, your parents need your sister’s NOAs from CRA to prove LICO income for the number of people in their family including your parents. Her husband’s income/NOAs can be included. Also you need to address the reasons for the past refusal and advice has been given in other threads. Funds was not the reason for the refusal of the visitor visa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fasih Khan

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Yes I personally know someone who applied for her sister on Oct 29 new portal and kept waiting.[ This time reason was family union]

Jan 14 she applied again and she got a decision in 4 days. I wonder what the logic is [ This time reason was pure tourism]

So many spouses and kids are still waiting for months together
Logic is the number of applications, the amount IRCC receives is more. They are almost at end stage of every application, but just paused. As soon as 3rd or 4th application is sent - in 1 week they are approved.. I know so many who have got approval this way. If we apply 3rd or 4th time i think even ours will get approved in 1 week. but this seems crazy to me..

Reactions: BA101