Waived !!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Hello everyone!

Actually wanted to know that super visa has to be applied in home country or It can be applied when parents are on visit visa in Canada.

Please guide.

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
Hello all ,

I'm contemplating applying for a Super Visa for my parents. They already have a valid visitor visa (the earliest one expires 2024). In the situation of a super visa refusal, I'm wondering if the status of the visit visa would get affected too, .i.e. their old visit visa gets cancelled too? Might be a silly question but just want to reach out within the forum to see if some's already done this before to put my mind at ease.

Thank you for your help!

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Then what to submit it in Proof of income ( child) document ? both are same right ??
Apologies. Correction here - for proof of income I submitted my pay stubs, T4 and NOA.

Proof of funds - I provided a letter of financial support that stated that my spouse and I will be covering all of my parents expenses during their stay in Canada. I also attached my T4 and bank statement here to show funds.

sharrulatha

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Apologies. Correction here - for proof of income I submitted my pay stubs, T4 and NOA.

Proof of funds - I provided a letter of financial support that stated that my spouse and I will be covering all of my parents expenses during their stay in Canada. I also attached my T4 and bank statement here to show funds.
Thanks for the information, Mandy. Do we have to show huge balance like 10k $ or 20$ in bank statement ?

Gurmann

Jan 22, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Can someone please help me answer the following questions?

So first here is my story. I applied for my parent's super visa in March 2021 through consultants who took a huge amount of money. But I wish to apply again by myself seeing the above comments that old applications are stuck somewhere. There is no update on my parent's application which was applied in March 2021.

Right now, I am on paternity leave till May 2022. My husband and I are meeting minimum income for 2021 I believe (which is not out yet). But I don't have any2021 T4 and T4E for EI benefits which will be available in Feb 2022. So I am planning to prepare ahead for my parent's application so that I can submit their application in Feb 2022.

1. Should I be applying through GCkey or IRCC portal?
2. Can someone please share the basic cover letter for supervisa for parents? How to present the case to immigration officer? I wish my parents can visit me and my family. I have a newborn. It's really hard to live by myself with my baby cause my husband is always at work. I need my parent's help.
3. What income documents should be uploaded to support the application?
4. Can someone please inform me step by step how to apply.

I am willing to share my phone number or email if anyone can help me.

Thank you

Sidhu555

Oct 9, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Can someone please help me answer the following questions?

So first here is my story. I applied for my parent's super visa in March 2021 through consultants who took a huge amount of money. But I wish to apply again by myself seeing the above comments that old applications are stuck somewhere. There is no update on my parent's application which was applied in March 2021.

Right now, I am on paternity leave till May 2022. My husband and I are meeting minimum income for 2021 I believe (which is not out yet). But I don't have any2021 T4 and T4E for EI benefits which will be available in Feb 2022. So I am planning to prepare ahead for my parent's application so that I can submit their application in Feb 2022.

1. Should I be applying through GCkey or IRCC portal?
2. Can someone please share the basic cover letter for supervisa for parents? How to present the case to immigration officer? I wish my parents can visit me and my family. I have a newborn. It's really hard to live by myself with my baby cause my husband is always at work. I need my parent's help.
3. What income documents should be uploaded to support the application?
4. Can someone please inform me step by step how to apply.

I am willing to share my phone number or email if anyone can help me.

Thank you
I can help you, share your email.
I am not immigration consultant but I cam tell you how I applied.

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Thanks for the information, Mandy. Do we have to show huge balance like 10k $ or 20$ in bank statement ?
I am not sure but I believe we do need to show some balance there since I remember a question in the form that asks how much funds are available for our parents’ stay / expense in Canada. Not sure how much would be a good amount though.

bhagyanath

Sep 3, 2011
Your lucky! Add the emedical tracking sheet where they sent request(upload it). it speedens up the process
hai could you please help
i am planing to apply for super visa for my parents online
did you show any bank statement for both parents ?
did you submit any extra documents that shows there attachment to home country?
thanks in advance

bhagyanath

Sep 3, 2011
Hi All,

I have got my parents super visa PPR request today. Can anyone in the group know what should be the next step to contact VFS Delhi office to send their passport for visa stamping? In PRP letter they have only provided VFS office link to contact. At the time of Biometric they have charged for courier services as well, but not sure whether we still need to pay for one side courier service or not.
hai
did you submit any extra documents for super visa other than they ask online?
i am planning to apply
plz help

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
AOR - June 5, 2021
Still no update. I think they are not processing the application submitted before September 2021