+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hello All,

Congratulations on getting the Super Visa for your parents. I am also planning to apply for my mother's Super Visa. I was wondering if you can help me with some questions.

1. Your timeline from Application submission to BLV is about 2.5 months. Would you say its pretty fast or standard speed?
- It was super fast in my case. Unfortunately, many applicants say their timelines are to long. I was one of those lucky applicants whose application was processed fast. I guess in the new year they should process applications faster than before.

2. What kind of ties to home country did you show? (Family, Property, Profession) I understand its critical to show this as a guarantee of return.
- I showed my parents' job letters, their volunteering with an organization, family obligations back home, etc. But you could also show property if they own or any other ties to back home, Mention whatever reason you think would compel them to return to home.

3. Did you use the New Portal or GC Key? Is it true that the New Portal applications are faster?
- I used GCKey. I have always trusted GCKey for my family applications. No problems ever.

4. Did you submit insurance for 100k?
- I purchased $200k.

I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me out here.

Thanks
Shreya
Answers above.

Dadhichi

Jul 7, 2016
Super visa for my parents, application timeline (India):

Oct 1, 2021: Applied
Oct 2: Biometric request
Oct 12: Biometric done
Nov 4: Biometric status accepted
Nov 9: Medical request
Nov 22: Medical done
Dec 1 (mother), Dec 6 (Father): Medicals passed
Dec 14: BVL letter
Dec 14 (received at the same time with the BVL letter): PPR
Dec 15: Applied through webform for 2-way courier service for passports
Dec 16: Received payment link, paid
Dec 17: Passport collected by Blue dart courier
Dec 21: Passport reached visa office for stamping (New Delhi)
Jan 1: New year's gift: Passports with visa stamps!

Shoot any questions, if you have.

Hi Many Congratulation:

I am in line and hoping to receive BVL/PPR Soon for my parents.

Oct 17, 2021: Applied
Biometric request - Not Received as already had it in 2019
Nov 24: Medical request
Dec 11: Medical done
Dec 29 (Father), Dec 31 (Mother): Medicals passed

Waiting for BVL/PPR

A Question related Biometrics - while submitting Webform - It stated in webform that "Did you enrol biometrics for this application?" but my parents had already done their biometrics previously with VISA application back in (2019) and they are valid for 10 years (till 2029) now they have submitted SuperVISA, and so for this new application, they did not to provide biometrics. what should we select "YES" or "NO".

Thanks and Regards,
Dadhichi

malkeetgrewal

Mar 4, 2013
Hi Many Congratulation:

Waiting for BVL/PPR

A Question related Biometrics - while submitting Webform - It stated in webform that "Did you enrol biometrics for this application?" but my parents had already done their biometrics previously with VISA application back in (2019) and they are valid for 10 years (till 2029) now they have submitted SuperVISA, and so for this new application, they did not to provide biometrics. what should we select "YES" or "NO".

Thanks and Regards,
Dadhichi

Hi

i have applied my parents supervisa inMarch 2020 , biometrics done in March 2020. Remedical request received in Sep 2020 and submitted in Oct 2020. Presently medical passed and application in progress. Its more than 14 Months since we didn’t hear anything from them. Plz advise what we should do.
Thank you

osaid.siddiqui

Oct 24, 2021
Hello siddiqui sb,
I applied super visa for my mother last month nov 25, 2021. Only biometric information updated because we did biometrics in 2019 when I applied for visit visa and and got rejected that time.
Now applied for super visa, my mother in Pakistan too, need your advise. Am so worried because I have a medical condition and need to reunite with my mom.
Please advise should I reply on IRCC portal or wait for their response on my current application through GCKEY.

your comments please
Thanks
Najabad
I would suggest to apply on IRCC portal - Worst case scenario, you loose application fee. My application on GCKEY remained inactive for more than a year. That being said, I know of a friend who applied for his mother through GCKEY on Jan 2021 and received medical requested in early Dec 2021.
Good luck man!!

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
I
Hi

i have applied my parents supervisa inMarch 2020 , biometrics done in March 2020. Remedical request received in Sep 2020 and submitted in Oct 2020. Presently medical passed and application in progress. Its more than 14 Months since we didn’t hear anything from them. Plz advise what we should do.
Thank you
I think u should email them first and see what’s happening

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
New to this forum - apologies if this question has been answered before. Should we wait for medical request to complete the medicals or could we do an upfront medicals for supervisa?

What is the best place to get the medical insurance?

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Hi Many Congratulation:

Waiting for BVL/PPR

Thanks and Regards,
Dadhichi
Select “no”.

Dadhichi

Jul 7, 2016
For those who want to know more about the 2-way courier service by the visa offices in India, here is all the detail.

1. Receive the PPR letter from IRCC.

2. Go to this website link:

https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

3. Fill out the webform and enter the required info.

4. Once submitted, you will receive an email having the payment link in it within 2-3 days. Please keep an eye on your email, because once received, the email payment link will only be valid for 12 hours. If passed 12 hours, you will have to submit the webform (step 2 above) again and wait for another link. Doesn't hurt in any way, but takes extra time.

5. You may receive more than one email with a payment link in it. Make sure you only pay once. Even if you try to pay once again, you won't be able to. The link will say your payment has already been received.

6. Pay for the service. The fee is approx Rs. 1000 INR per passport. (In case of more than one applicant, you will need to pay for them separately.)

7. After the payment, you will receive another email with an AWB number in it. This AWB will serve as a tracking number for your passport package to the visa office.

8. Keep your passport package ready and sealed. You must make separate packages for each passport, even if all the applicants live at the same address. The mandatory documents are:
i) Passport (I dare you to not include this!;))
ii) Consent form (complete and signed), provided by the visa office in the email.
iii) Courier and SMS form (complete and signed), provided by the visa office in the email.
iv) Passport submission letter (PPR letter/Golden email letter, whatever you may call it) provided by IRCC.
If required, they might ask you for any extra documents. But the ones above are mandatory.

9. Write this at the center on the envelope for the 'To.' address.
To,
The officer,
VFS Global Canada.

The exact details will be provided in your email.

10. Write your full name, address, phone, AWB number and the application number at the 'From' address.

11. Soon you will be contacted by the Blue Dart courier. They will come to the address that you mentioned in the webform to pick your passport up.

12. You will need to give the above AWB number to the courier service guy. And they will send the package to the visa office.

13. Your job is done here. Now, take a 'Cutting Chai ki pyaali'.:) Just relax and wait patiently till the passport comes back with the visa stamped on it. They say it will take around 14 days to stamp and return the passport after they have received the completed package with all documents.

14. You can track the courier using your AWB number here.
https://www.bluedart.com/tracking

Hope it helps.
Hey Can you provide the link of
Courier and SMS form (complete and signed), provided by the visa office in the email.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hi Many Congratulation:

Waiting for BVL/PPR

Looks like your application is processed in a timely manner. If everything goes this way, you should get a final decision anytime in mid-January.
Wishing you luck with that.

I am not a hundred % sure, but I think you should select Yes. If anything, you have already completed biometrics previously, so if asked you can always provide proof.

Thanks and Regards,
Dadhichi
answers above.

Last edited:

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hi

Thank you
I'd suggest you reapply. Emailing them will make no difference most likely. Withdraw the application and reapply.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Last edited:

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
New to this forum - apologies if this question has been answered before. Should we wait for medical request to complete the medicals or could we do an upfront medicals for supervisa?

What is the best place to get the medical insurance?
It's up to you whether or not to do upfront medicals. Usually, many people do upfront medicals to get the application processing time shorter. Doesn't make sense to wait for their medical request because you will have to do medicals sometime in the future anyway.

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018

Congratulations. I just received the following notification
"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Wed Jan 05 2022 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs."

Is there anyway to track the shipment that has stamped passports? I know it shouldn't too long from now, but my mother's flight is in around 10 days. Just want to make sure it comes in time.