Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
I am also on the same boat, I went ahead and applied with my corporate income. I applied three days back only and yet to submit biometric.
Hi
Did you file through a consultant or you did it yourself. On the cic website i can't see income information that we can you use corporate income

ashu_mehra

Mar 2, 2019
I am putting up second application for my parent's super visa through IRCC portal (not GC key). In the list of supporting documents they are asking for proof of funds with following description:

A copy of a letter from the person that you will depend on financially during your stay in Canada.

The letter must include the amount of money this person will be providing, plus proof that this person has sufficient funds. This can be one or more of the following:

• proof of a Canadian bank account in the name of the person providing you with money if funds have been transferred to Canada
  • proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
  • bank statements for the past 4 months
  • a bank draft in convertible currency
  • proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
  • a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
  • proof of a student's education loan from a financial institution
  • a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
  • proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
The person must also provide evidence of their relationship with you. Depending on the type of relationship, this could mean a copy of a marriage certificate, phone records, birth registration, family documents or photos.
I remember I didn't have to provide any letter during first application through GC key. Just wanted to check if everyone applying for super visa being asked for this kind of letter as proof of funds, or did I do something wrong when answering the questions for the application?

SPM_BD

Nov 24, 2021
I am putting up second application for my parent's super visa through IRCC portal (not GC key). In the list of supporting documents they are asking for proof of funds with following description:

I remember I didn't have to provide any letter during first application through GC key. Just wanted to check if everyone applying for super visa being asked for this kind of letter as proof of funds, or did I do something wrong when answering the questions for the application?
Yes, I did submit that for supervisa

Reactions: atish gurung

Najabad14

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12,2015
Doc's Request.
22Feb 2016, 23 March 2016, 24 June 2016
File Transfer...
20 Sep 2015
Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
Hello,
I applied super visa for my mother last month 25th November. Online application status updated about her biometric details which is going to expire on 2029.
I apply online on GCKEY website, any advise should should I keep waiting on that application or apply through IRCC portal for quicker response?
Kindly advise
Thank you

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Is anyone able to book appointments through VFS canada? I don't see any appointments available.

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Congratulations Hiten,

Can you please share what financial proofs you submitted ?
Also what option did you guys select as purpose of travel ?
can some guide me here ..have been trying to get biometric appointment online..but cannot find any slot ..any tricks/tips will be helpful ..thanks.

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Is anyone able to book appointments through VFS canada? I don't see any appointments available.
Hi everyone, I applied for super visa application for my parents but unable to get biometric appointment date at delhi VFS through website. Please suggest how to get appointment asap.
same here ..have been trying over a month..send them emails with snapshots but they say it will be only via inline system..

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017
Do we need to get medical done for Supervisa application?Does medical required for supervisa ? and in new IRCC PORTAL do we have to send upfront medical or they will ask later ?
Any suggestions pleasee

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
same here ..have been trying over a month..send them emails with snapshots but they say it will be only via inline system..
What insanity is this! They are just playing with people's life and emotions.

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
Hello everyone should I reapply for my in laws or wait cuz they said in the email and does anyone know how long does priority processing takes ??

Good day,

Thank you for contacting the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) dedicated team for individuals affected by the situation in Afghanistan.

We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and we are here to assist you by providing you with the information we have available at this time.

We can confirm that your application is already flagged for priority processing.

You will be contacted if additional information is needed.

We also invite you to visit our website regularly. More details will be posted when they become available.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
I just noticed my employment verification letter mention the employee status as Leave of absence. Is it a concern I am still waiting for PPR and got BVL on Nov 17 - do I need to upload all my paystub or will wait for cic to ask for it. I did not uploaded my paystub with my application. please help!