angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Super Visa Application for my parents

Applied on - September 16, 2021
Biometrics Done - September 19, 2021
Medical Done on - October 22, 2021
Medical Update - November 3, 2021
Correspondence Letter for Biometrics confirmation - November 23, 2021

After that I haven't heard anything. Can I expect PPR in few day? Experts can you please comment!
I have created a thread where people who have received BVL and Meds Passed but no PPR as yet. this will help us track who all are still waiting and what is the outcome and when.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/received-bvl-but-no-ppr-as-yet-timelines-thread.750202/

shadowtwixy

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
Hi. I don’t have an answer to your question, but I hope someone here does!

My parents have been waiting since March 2021 so I was wondering if I should apply for GCMS notes too. Could you please let me know what the process is for that? Thank you!
You have to make the GCMS notes request through this webpage. https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
There is a 5 dollar fee and can be applied by a PR or Canadian citizen on behalf of the supervise applicants.

Hope you get to hear something back on your application

Reactions: mandy.c

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Thanks!
Applied: 15 November
Medical: upfront
Biometric: 25 November
Passport request: today
Applied through a representative so don’t know what he used to apply gc key or new portal.
Congratulations Hiten,

Can you please share what financial proofs you submitted ?
Also what option did you guys select as purpose of travel ?

Reactions: VJ2012

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Yeah! Got PPR request for my mom dad Supervisa in India

Upfront Medical- 22 October
AOR- 9 Nov
Biometrics request- 10 nov
Biometrics done- 29 Nov
PPR- Today

Not sure about GC key or new portal since Representative applied for me..

I was very nervous coz my dad has no land or property on his name & they are living on rent.. Plus they didnt have much in their bank account.. My dad is self employed though with no business documents or income tax papers that I had to submit.. But I am glad that everything worked from my side i guess..
Also I submitted my spouse pregnancy letter from doctor..

If anyone has any question, feel free to ask me..
I will try my best to reply
Congratulations,

I'm also in the same boat, what all proofs did you have to submit ? can you give me a few tips please that you think helped the application ? I'm also nervous about family ties, thats why planning to apply just for my Mom. so atleast they will think my father staying back is a strong tie.

Also how much did the representative charge ?

Viren79

Dec 9, 2021
Hi All,

I submitted my parents Super Visa application on Oct 10th through new IRCC portal.

Bio Metric- Completed on Oct 14th, after few days my Mom's application status updated with Bio-Metric status - Completed, but my dad's application Biometric status didn't get completed, although Bio metric Enrollment number and other details all shows correctly online, it shows Bio-Metric validity till Oct14, 2031.

Its been now more than 55 days since Bio metric completed but no further status got updated.
Medical submitted- Upfront

Can anyone suggest what should be the next action I could take here, also if anyone follows same time lines as mine in the group?
Any update or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Viren

Reactions: manpreet_11

manpreet_11

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hi All,

I submitted my parents Super Visa application on Oct 10th through new IRCC portal.

Bio Metric- Completed on Oct 14th, after few days my Mom's application status updated with Bio-Metric status - Completed, but my dad's application Biometric status didn't get completed, although Bio metric Enrollment number and other details all shows correctly online, it shows Bio-Metric validity till Oct14, 2031.

Its been now more than 55 days since Bio metric completed but no further status got updated.
Medical submitted- Upfront

Can anyone suggest what should be the next action I could take here, also if anyone follows same time lines as mine in the group?
Any update or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Viren
I am on a same boat like you. I applied for my mother’s super visa on Sept 29 with upfront medical. Biometrics were done on Oct 14, it states that biometrics are completed and valid until oct 14, 2031. It’s been over 65 days now, no update yet.

navjotw1992

Nov 29, 2021
Hi everyone , qq. There is no section to upload paystubs and bank statement. Can I upload it alongside my employment letter. Thanks for the answer again

Hiten_patel

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Congratulations Hiten,

Can you please share what financial proofs you submitted ?
Also what option did you guys select as purpose of travel ?
Bank statements from both the side and property and gold valuation from India and purpose of visit was our wedding anniversary celebration

Viren79

Dec 9, 2021
I am on a same boat like you. I applied for my mother’s super visa on Sept 29 with upfront medical. Biometrics were done on Oct 14, it states that biometrics are completed and valid until oct 14, 2031. It’s been over 65 days now, no update yet.
Thanks for your reply. I even inquire through web form but no major update provided, they have asked to check status online only and will contact in case of any further information required.. Is there another way to contact IRCC?