Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Thanks!
Applied: 15 November
Medical: upfront
Biometric: 25 November
Passport request: today
Applied through a representative so don’t know what he used to apply gc key or new portal.
We got BVL Nov 17 and PPR not yet. It is getting anxious as it is getting delayed.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Will submitting a new webform delay the application processing time.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Could someone please share the IRCC portal, Thanks.

Dec 2, 2021
Hi all,

Have a few stupid questions that I am having a hard time finding answers looking for:
  • Bank statements for us (host): is it okay if it's just the e-statements? CIBC online statements have only name on it, no stamp, no address.
  • Visitors ties back home: My MIL (wifes on pr with me) has no properties/major assets except a car on her name at all. She does have her siblings (2 brothers and a sister) and her own mother (who's 90+) in the same city. MIL's mother stays with her usually but will be moving in with one of the siblings when MIL is going to visit us in Canada. Is car and these relations back home enough to prove that she intends to return? If yes, is there any sort of documentation required to prove her relatives are in same city or is it enough to just mention it on a letter?

Reactions: June 2014 AINP
Oct 29, 2021
Hi
I have submitted my parents supervisa below the timeline
First application submitted July 26 2021
Biometric done at the time of visitor visa in 2019.
second application done via gckey September 26 2021.
Upfront medical done July 2021.
November 3rd 2021 got medical passed and bvl after that nothing.
Did you get ppr?

abhimanyu_ahlawat

Dec 6, 2021
Applied for my mom's super visa as per the below timeline:
Application submitted with upfront medical: May 01
Biometric completed: August 03
Online webforms filled twice but no luck yet.
I've been waiting ever since. Anyone else sailing on the same boat? Can I apply for another super visa for my mom or how do I speed up the process?

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Applied for my mom's super visa as per the below timeline:
Application submitted with upfront medical: May 01
Biometric completed: August 03
Online webforms filled twice but no luck yet.
I've been waiting ever since. Anyone else sailing on the same boat? Can I apply for another super visa for my mom or how do I speed up the process?
Same boat. Applied from India in March 2021, biometrics and upfront medicals done. Still Waiting.

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi, anyone else facing below issue with gckey login.
Everytime I try login with correct username and password it takes me to cic language page instead of gckey login page.

i tried clearing cookies and browser history .. anyone know any hack to resolve this issue ??

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Everytime I try login with correct username and password it takes me to cic language page instead of gckey login page.

i tried clearing cookies and browser history .. anyone know any hack to resolve this issue ??
Mainly happens if you are using safari or have multiple applications. Try to clear history and try login using chrome and it still may take multiple attempts. Or else try to access the portal after working hours.

karna_dev

Nov 24, 2021
My mother gave her medical exam on 25-Nov (non-upfront) in India and it is still not updated in her application. Is it taking that long these days to update the medical? Any suggestions please?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW

Happens to me too many times. I simply clear cache and history and it works. I use chrome, but firefox doesn't give much trouble.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
My mother gave her medical exam on 25-Nov (non-upfront) in India and it is still not updated in her application. Is it taking that long these days to update the medical? Any suggestions please?
My understanding is that If the applicant had a past history of any illness or they have been taking medications chronically, then it might take a few days longer to get updated in their GCKey account. Wait for a few more days or contact the hospital where they did medicals. But, I am sure contacting the hospital does not make it any faster. Just give it a little time and it shall get updated.