+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Hello every one who applied for SUPER VISA soon it will be excatly 8 months since I applied for my mother super visa the only thing they asked biometric and additional documents .. my question is any one wait long time like more that 8 months and got reject ,, as per here I noticed ppl who got reject usually it took them 2 to 3 months .. but I want to know if someone wait long n got reject in the end thanx for any info .. advice .. or tell his experience with super visa. Best of luck to me n all here

osaid.siddiqui

Oct 24, 2021
Hello every one who applied for SUPER VISA soon it will be excatly 8 months since I applied for my mother super visa the only thing they asked biometric and additional documents .. my question is any one wait long time like more that 8 months and got reject ,, as per here I noticed ppl who got reject usually it took them 2 to 3 months .. but I want to know if someone wait long n got reject in the end thanx for any info .. advice .. or tell his experience with super visa. Best of luck to me n all here
Originally applied for parents supervisa in Sept 2020. Reapplied thru the portal on Nov 25, 2021. Yesterday the profile was updated and it says medical passed. Also BVL was added to the profile.
No update after that.

Reactions: Loli 123

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Originally applied for parents supervisa in Sept 2020. Reapplied thru the portal on Nov 25, 2021. Yesterday the profile was updated and it says medical passed. Also BVL was added to the profile.
No update after that.
I think Pakistani processing time in longer that Syria .. best of luck

IT_VE_CA

Aug 8, 2020
Hi!
I applied for my mother's (Colombian) Super visa. I reapplied 2 months ago. She had biometrics already done and now she had the order to do Medicals (completed on nov 30th).

How long does it take from medical requested to PPR?

Dec 4, 2021
Hello,
I am looking for help with the process and documents fill up for the Super visa for my parents (mum and dad). I'm a PR in canada.
Can anyone please help me with the process and guide me with the document, please?
Thanks in advance!

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Supervisa ideally your 1 year NOA, pay stub is needed. Parents they dont see much.. go ahead with your details. You can add theirs if there but not mandatory.. visitor visa parents income details are mandatory and their home ties..
Is pay stub mandatory?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
About parents super visa. What if both the parents get their medials done at the hospital on the same day and one of them gets their medical status updated as 'Passed' in their GCKey and the other one does not get it updated (doesn't show anything about medicals). What could be the possible reasons?