+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

stimitak

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
They just need to send you a PPR letter, not sure how they process the files. If the file has everything on it, like biometrics and medical just make the decision and take it out of the que. why wait long time? I don’t understand their process, i feel like they are processing files from old portal. So, what’s the use of creating new portal for fast processing???
Agree, its a messed up process.

stimitak

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
My parents Supervisa Timeline :
Application Submitted: 15 oct, 2021
Biometrics submitted: 16 nov, 2021
Medical : Upfront in oct 2021
PPR. Request 24 nov 2021

Now my question is we have to submit both passport together or separate .
I think so. In India we will get 2 separate airway bill no. (courier tracking) and they can be handled separately...as in received at different times.

stimitak

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Hi, I have a question regarding re submission of the application. If I re submit my application, do I need to gather all the documents in new date or the documents I submitted before will work? Thank you!
Good Point. No i was too lazy and pissed off to redo all the documents with new date. I just uploaded the same documents with older dates from Oct. I dont think they looked at details. They just moved on.

stimitak

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Hi, May i know when did you get your Biometrics request appointment? We are trying to get Biometrics appointment but there are no slots within one month of request date. But as per the instructions they said we have to give biometrics within one month of biometrics request?
Please keep trying frequently...slots open up as people cancel closer to the date.

Reactions: swan0206

maniesh4u

Nov 11, 2015
Help needed plz.. I applied for Super Visa for my in laws on Aug 16 2021. I didn't include any insurance info or medical when submitting the request coz, its the second time i am applying for super visa. Last time when i applied in 2020 i uploaded all the docs including medical and insurance but it got stuck for more than an year as CIC offices were closed for more than a year ,CIC cancelled my application after a year as we couldn't submit bio metrics (as offices were closed) and we lost all the fees :( . This time i taught i will submit medical and insurance proof when they request for the docs. So for the application haven't moved forward . Can some one help with the below questions.

1) Is it mandatory to submit insurance and medical when applying for super visa or can we submit it later ?
2) Is there a way to get this request move forward ?

hirenbhaip87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
They just need to send you a PPR letter, not sure how they process the files. If the file has everything on it, like biometrics and medical just make the decision and take it out of the que. why wait long time? I don’t understand their process, i feel like they are processing files from old portal. So, what’s the use of creating new portal for fast processing???
It’s also depend on officer whose taking care of ur file. Sometimes everything is ready still if it is not on priority than they used to give to the priority ones.

karedisa

Nov 21, 2021
Can someone please tell me if my parents can get their medical exam in advance to speed up the process? If yes then how will it be uploaded on portal? There hasn't been any update since biometrics was updated on october 8.

sribrosrs

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Help needed plz.. I applied for Super Visa for my in laws on Aug 16 2021. I didn't include any insurance info or medical when submitting the request coz, its the second time i am applying for super visa. Last time when i applied in 2020 i uploaded all the docs including medical and insurance but it got stuck for more than an year as CIC offices were closed for more than a year ,CIC cancelled my application after a year as we couldn't submit bio metrics (as offices were closed) and we lost all the fees :( . This time i taught i will submit medical and insurance proof when they request for the docs. So for the application haven't moved forward . Can some one help with the below questions.

1) Is it mandatory to submit insurance and medical when applying for super visa or can we submit it later ?
Emergency medical is a requirement for Super visa. How did you apply without uploading that document?

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
How can I request for IRCCs notes about my parents visa application? where can i check the current time to process an application stats?

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019

You must include paid insurance for your super visa application. I hope you chose the right option to submit the application because the proof of insurance paid is a mandatory document. Medicals could be added later when asked. Which platform did you apply on?

You may raise a webform adding an insurance document just in case.

karedisa

Nov 21, 2021
Can someone please tell me if my parents can get their medical exam in advance to speed up the process? If yes then how will it be uploaded on portal? There hasn't been any update since biometrics was updated on october 8.
Can someone please reply

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Reactions: karedisa