+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hey guys, I submitted my father supervisa application on 22nd October on the new portal.
I received Biometric instruction letter on 23rd oct. My father submitted Biometrics on 29th Oct.
On 24th Nov, i see that the message in Biometric says that they have not received the fingerprint.
However in the applicant summary I do see correct information in the biometric details like biometric number, date of biometric enrollment and date of expiry.
This is so weird. Is anybody facing same issue???
What to do now?? Webform??

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Hey guys, I submitted my father supervisa application on 22nd October on the new portal.
I received Biometric instruction letter on 23rd oct. My father submitted Biometrics on 29th Oct.
On 24th Nov, i see that the message in Biometric says that they have not received the fingerprint.
However in the applicant summary I do see correct information in the biometric details like biometric number, date of biometric enrollment and date of expiry.
This is so weird. Is anybody facing same issue???
What to do now?? Webform??
Thats fine.. its same for all in new portal as long as it reflects in application summary

stimitak

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Hey guys, I generally only come here for checking updates and its been a long time since I had to use this website. Below are my timelines for my in-laws supervisa.

(Original Travel Visa applied in Aug still stuck, gave up on that)
Supervisa Applied: 16-Oct (GCKey)
Biometric: Already done for Travel Visa application
Medical: Upfront
IRCC webform: 19-Nov (after seeing someone's comment here)
IRCC New Portal application: 23-Nov
IRCC Webform asked more details on 23-Nov, but didnt respond.
Passport Request: 26-Nov (from GCKey)
IRCC Portal Automatic Update: Your application was withdrawn.

I have lost both my parents over past few years and they were never able to come visit me to Canada due to illnesses. It affects me when I see people not being able to unite with their parents. So sharing these timelines of my in-laws in hope that they help.

I am generally not active here, but will be for a couple more days if anyone has any questions.

I started with work-permit, PR, Citizenship over last 9 years and the process from CIC has gotten complex and slower over time. I guess its because of the huge volume, but also due to redtape, random rules and policies and overall lack of just doing their damn job.

The fact that people who applied in Feb/Mar are stuck while latest application gets processed is outrageous. Creating 2 streams to submit, then prioritizing one over another...collecting fees on both sides, the whole system is a mess. And over the years, I have lost hope in them trying to fix it.

Anyways, wishing everyone all the best in uniting with their parents and great weekend.

Edit: I used the Webform and IRCC portal application on top of GCKey because that is what I understood by reading some comments, and figured that for CIC, this is the only way I can get their attention (although it meant wasting more money)

Last edited:

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
I have an update on my mother in laws Super Visa application:

Application submitted: September 10, 2020
Biometric request: September 13, 2020
Biometric provided: November 23, 2020
Biometric updated: November 24, 2020
Medical Requested: October 18, 2021
Medical passed: October 22, 2021
BVL & PPR : October 27, 2021

Visa Office: SGVO