+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
I Posted this on another thread, reposting here to get some guidance.
For anyone - who has applied twice. What about medicals? did you do upfront medical? As I don't see anyone mentioning medicals in their timeline?

I have a very specific situation with my mother's supervisa application
applied on July 8th
Biometrics submitted on August 16th - but they status of biometrics still says not received
Raised a webform on August 22nd for covid 19 exemption
Received mail response on Sept 10th
No updates post that.

Should i apply again as everyone is doing? and will the biometrics submitted will be considered for the new application? should we do upfront medical this time before applying?
Any inputs would be of great help, thank you.

I got an update from IRCC today - asking my mother to repeat the biometrics, as there is an issue with the quality of fingerprints and/or photograph.
Has anybody got such request for super visa? if yes, please share your timeline after resubmitting the biometrics?

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
I got an update from IRCC today - asking my mother to repeat the biometrics, as there is an issue with the quality of fingerprints and/or photograph.
Has anybody got such request for super visa? if yes, please share your timeline after resubmitting the biometrics?
When you say IRCC - did your mother apply through GC Key or new IRCC portal?

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
Hi everyone I had a question I emailed Abu Dhabi to prioritize my in laws super visa cuz they live in Afghanistan…how long do I get the reply and the processing time changed to 210 days now We have been waiting since March 17 ,2021

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi All,

I am applying for supervisa for my parents. What should I put as duration of stay?

Currently I am mentioning 1 month as duration of stay while applying e.g. apr to may 2022. I am afraid if I put 1 month as duration of stay, they may be grant visitor visa for my parents. I am getting super visa insurance.

Can anyone please guide?

Do I need to put duration as more than 6 months?

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am applying for supervisa for my parents. What should I put as duration of stay?

Currently I am mentioning 1 month as duration of stay while applying e.g. apr to may 2022. I am afraid if I put 1 month as duration of stay, they may be grant visitor visa for my parents. I am getting super visa insurance.

Can anyone please guide?

Do I need to put duration as more than 6 months?
yes more than 6 months would be ideal

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Has anybody who applied Super Visa for parents in India before September, 2021 received it?

My timeline:
March 10, 2021 Supervisa Applied
August 4, 2021 Biometrics Done

No status change, since then.

i am in the same boat, submitted the application on 9th aug and finished biometrics on 15th sep, no update since. the IRCC is very slow it seems in updating the files

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Weren't your biometrics of parents reflecting in GC key? Are they saying months after updation do re-do it? Very unique request.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi

I am about to apply for my mother in laws super visa (wife will be the sponsor for that). I do have few questions please!

1. Opened the portal with GC Key (is that sufficient)?
2. Answered all the questions to determine, put family member as yes and visit more than 6 months.

Here is the list of docs that they are asking for:

1. IMM5257
2. Travel History - (Should I just upload the visa pages?)
3. Passport
4. Invitation Letter (Is it the detailed letter along with PR card?)
5. Proof of Means of Financial Support (Will it be the 2020 NOA?)
6. Digital Photo
7. Purpose of Travel - Other (I dont know what to upload here)
8. Proof of Relationship (I am guessing a birth certificate will be enough?)
9. Family Information IMM5645
10. Other - Client Information (Anything else I need to upload?)

Where do I put the Insurance for Super visa?

Please let me know please!

Thank you

azx0987

Sep 30, 2015
Hi

I am about to apply for my mother in laws super visa (wife will be the sponsor for that). I do have few questions please!

2. Answered all the questions to determine, put family member as yes and visit more than 6 months.

1. IMM5257
3. Passport
6. Digital Photo

Thank you
Hey. I am also planning to apply super visa for my mother. I've created profile in gckey in her name a filled up all information. Is that the correct way to proceed ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi

1. IMM5257
3. Passport
6. Digital Photo

Thank you
Hi,

Please note you have selected the wrong option and this is not the Super Visa Category. When you are filling pre-application questions you should have selected the Child/Grandchild option as a relationship instead of Parent/GrandParent.

Once you correct that it will show you Super Visa Option, and once you select that it will ask additional questions related to what documents you will attach like NOA, T4, etc. Depending on the options you selected you will see additional fields to attach your NOA/T4.

Also, proof of means of financial support will be removed as your wife will be sponsoring them and their financials aren't mandatory (but highly recommended to be included along with a Letter of Explanation to prove ties with home country).

Finally, you will see the additional field to attach Medical Innsurance.

I hope this will resolve your concerns.

Thanks

amit1984

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Hi

1. IMM5257
3. Passport
6. Digital Photo

Thank you
I think you did not choose "Children" in relation. It asks about the applicant's relation with you. When you choose that you will have the field to upload the insurance.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

Please note you have selected the wrong option and this is not the Super Visa Category. When you are filling pre-application questions you should have selected the Child/Grandchild option as a relationship instead of Parent/GrandParent.

Once you correct that it will show you Super Visa Option, and once you select that it will ask additional questions related to what documents you will attach like NOA, T4, etc. Depending on the options you selected you will see additional fields to attach your NOA/T4.

Also, proof of means of financial support will be removed as your wife will be sponsoring them and their financials aren't mandatory (but highly recommended to be included along with a Letter of Explanation to prove ties with home country).

Thanks
Hi

Thank you for clarifying that! Means a lot.

I will change it right away.

Cheers

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

Thanks
Hi

In the invitation letter, should my wife mention me too as we are both providing the NOA?

sambibi

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Good Day,
I just applied for Super visa for my parents. If you did to in year 2021 please post your timeline and country.
My timeline:
Applied: 01/11/2021

Thanks,
Hi, can you please let me know where you get the insurance for your parents and how much it cost. Thanks