+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
One more question plz anyone here resubmit his application after the new update released for resubmitting visit visa who applied before 7th September2021 ,
Appreciate any reply

sethi.77

Oct 19, 2020
Hello everyone. I am applying for supervisa for my parents. Appreciate if someone can clear my doubts.
1. They cannot communicate in English, so I will apply on their behalf. So do I need to answer yes for using representative?
2. Can I use my gc key account?
3. They don't remember the exact date of birth/death of their parents or siblings. So what to enter in the family details form?
4. For "Funds available for my stay" what amount to be entered, our savings or their savings?
visit this thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/conversations/hi-need-help-for-super-visa.1099258/page-2#convMessage-1659643

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
I had applied for a supervisa for my mother in March 2020. Biometrics were requested by IRCC but due to COVID, all locations for submitting biometrics were closed. She submitted biometrics as soon as the nearest location opened up in December 2020. The "Details about your application status" says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." under the "Biometrics" section. Is this some sort of glitch; My mom's biometrics details appear in her IRCC account. My mother is an Indian citizen but I do not know what office is processing her application; There are apparently visa offices in New Delhi, Chandigarh and Bengalaru.

Can someone please advise what I should do? It is very frustrating to see that there is no progress with regards to my mom's supervisa application. The processing time for supervisa is 43 days this week.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
I had applied for a supervisa for my mother in March 2020. Biometrics were requested by IRCC but due to COVID, all locations for submitting biometrics were closed. She submitted biometrics as soon as the nearest location opened up in December 2020. The "Details about your application status" says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." under the "Biometrics" section. Is this some sort of glitch; My mom's biometrics details appear in her IRCC account. My mother is an Indian citizen but I do not know what office is processing her application; There are apparently visa offices in New Delhi, Chandigarh and Bengalaru.

Can someone please advise what I should do? It is very frustrating to see that there is no progress with regards to my mom's supervisa application. The processing time for supervisa is 43 days this week.
Send webform to all of them for priority processing through their respective webform pages. Many other applicants did it from India so go ahead with that.

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hi,

Can I apply super visa for my mother if her visitor visa application is under processing?
Appreciate any guidance here.

shubhu2233

May 9, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have applied supervisa for my parent on 16th Sept and I got biometric request yesterday(19th) for both. I was trying to book on VFS website for biometric enrollment. We got appointment for the same on 29th November. But according to the IRCC we have to submit biometric with in 30 days.

Can someone please guide me, what I have to do at my end? Do I have to inform IRCC?

Thanks

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I have applied supervisa for my parent on 16th Sept and I got biometric request yesterday(19th) for both. I was trying to book on VFS website for biometric enrollment. We got appointment for the same on 29th November. But according to the IRCC we have to submit biometric with in 30 days.

Can someone please guide me, what I have to do at my end? Do I have to inform IRCC?

Thanks
That’s fine . Send them a Web Form and attach the Biometric Appointment letter demonstrating that you have already booked the appointment.

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
If you applied before September 7, 2021, and you already told us that you qualify for a COVID-19 exemption
You do not need to submit a new application or write to us again.

My mum applied before Sep 7 (Feb 2021) for supervisa. Has anyone's parents told CIC they qualify for covid 19 exemption prior to Sep 7, 2021, if so HOW? Was it in the invitation letter or where do you state that you qualify? My mum had only taken 1 dose at the time of application but I am a Canadian citizen and I mentioned that in the invite letter that she wants to reunite with family

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi All,
I applied for supervisa for my parents on sep 19 via GC key account. i see here now that they are asking to apply via IRCC account. Do we need to re-submit via IRCC now?............Thanks!