+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Logans

Mar 31, 2017
You need to contact Abu-Dhabi Office and ask them to prioritise your application. I have similar timeline for Super Visa. When i emailed them they opened the file and sent medical.
Did u email than which email id u used or u raised a web form?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It looks like health insurance for a super visa in New Brunswick is very expensive. Here are some of the quotes I got recently :

• Blue Cross Insurance:
    • $100,000 = $4096.20
  • Allianz Insurance:
    • $100,000 = $4584.40
  • TuGo Insurance:
  • $100,000 = $3803.30
Can anyone suggest an insurance company that is licenced in New Brunswick and can offer a rate between $1500-2000 CAD?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi All, Are you indicating more than 6 months' stay in your purpose of travel or less than 6 months is also valid in the super visa? Your responses will be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Its better you try to have a new marriage certificate for parents mentioning date of marriage and all that, if thats possible. Other than that you can go for notarized affidavit.
Thank you.
Is there any format for notarized affidavit defined by IRCC or a normal one is also fine?

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
I am applying for supervisa for my dad. He got deported from german 35 years ago. Immigration agent advised to not to memtion that on application. What u guys think? Any suggestions appreciated.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
I am applying for supervisa for my dad. He got deported from german 35 years ago. Immigration agent advised to not to memtion that on application. What u guys think? Any suggestions appreciated.
Immigration agent won't get banned for misrepresentation. Your dad will face the consequences. Its better to be truthful and upfront about everything.

Reactions: Sarab26

sethi.77

Oct 19, 2020
Thank you.
Is there any format for notarized affidavit defined by IRCC or a normal one is also fine?
I think there is no such format. People who make such documents know all the things , you parents just have to tell them that they want it for embassy and visa purpose. They would stamp it with "Valid for Embassy" stamp and notarize that

Reactions: crackMBA

sethi.77

Oct 19, 2020
Hi all,

I have been trying to reach CIC for few questions regarding the supervisa application for my parents, but so far I wasn't able to connect. If any of you could help me with the below concerns, that will be awesome !!

1. I am applying supervisa for my mom and dad. Should I submit two different applications for mom and dad or I can just create one application for my Dad and add more IMM*** documents to add my mom to the application ?

2. Can I include my wife's paystubs too apart from mine to prove the financial support ?

3. In my document list for the application, I do not have a request for the Medical Insurance. Did I go wrong while creating this application or this is the way it is and I just have to add the Medical insurance document to the additional documents ? It says my application is for the 'Temporary visit visa - over 6 months'

4. In the purpose of travel question, are we still adding 'Other' and reason as 'COVID-19' ? Beginning of the year, I called to CIC and they told me this, but then I had to delay my application for other reasons. So just wants to confirm if it is still the case.

Thanks !!
1. When you will apply for, say, father, you will have to write yes for question "do you want to apply for other family member" and then you can add details for mother too. Note: You have to answer all questions as if your parents are answering.

2. Yes, you can do, whole family income can be included there,

3. No, you will get separate section for uploading medical insurance. I think you didnt answers questionnaire correctly, you will get option of supervisa at the end and you have to select supervisa option.

4. I dont get this question. Sorry, what are you trying to say here.

xrypto

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
1. When you will apply for, say, father, you will have to write yes for question "do you want to apply for other family member" and then you can add details for mother too. Note: You have to answer all questions as if your parents are answering.

2. Yes, you can do, whole family income can be included there,

3. No, you will get separate section for uploading medical insurance. I think you didnt answers questionnaire correctly, you will get option of supervisa at the end and you have to select supervisa option.

4. I dont get this question. Sorry, what are you trying to say here.
Firstly, thank you so much for answering the questions. You were right, I answered one of the questions in the wrong perspective and that is why I wasnt getting the document list for a Super Visa.

About point no.4 - In the document 'Application for visitor visa (temporary resident visa)', for the question 'Purpose of my visit', there are 4 options. I was told by an IRCC agent to choose 'other' as the answer and in the 'other' field mention 'COVID-19'. This is for the immediate family members who want to reunite with their family because of the COVID impacts. But I did not see much discussion about this point in this thread. So I am a bit confused.

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
If parents who want to apply supervisa where the children live in Quebec, do they need to obtain Csq approval??

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I think there is no such format. People who make such documents know all the things , you parents just have to tell them that they want it for embassy and visa purpose. They would stamp it with "Valid for Embassy" stamp and notarize that
cool.. Thank you.
I will get hold of this.