+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
I will highly appreciate if someone can guide.
I am a PR holder and wants to apply super visa for my mother who is in Pakistan.
My question is can I apply online for her visa or she needs to do by her own, she is not good in computers so I can apply here from canada as it is a online application.
Thank You
You can apply for her, just sign the representative form from her.

Reactions: player

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
I will highly appreciate if someone can guide.
I am a PR holder and wants to apply super visa for my mother who is in Pakistan.
My question is can I apply online for her visa or she needs to do by her own, she is not good in computers so I can apply here from canada as it is a online application.
Thank You
I applied for my mother,

SinghJ

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1- April 12, 2017
I have a question.

I applied for super visa for my mother in july 2020 but no update after the biometrics invitation as VACs are closed. Is it a good idea to apply for a visitor visa from USA ? She has a B1/B2 for USA.

NEG1N

Jun 16, 2017
hi, what should i include in the purpose of travel?
can it be similar to the invitation letter?

SZG

Jun 24, 2021
Hi All, newbie here.
I am going to apply for supervisa for my mother. I fullfill the LICO and will buy insurance too, but as i was reading from the thread, someone who is supposed to go back in less than 6 months should apply for regular visit visa. My mother is working and cannot stay for 6 months. But i want supervisa for her so she can travel twice a year and stay as much as she wants (not over 6 months). Please suggest

And are we supposed to show travel itenary? or buy a ticket?

Thanks,
Z

ShaDawood

Jun 28, 2021
Hi! Is there anyone who has applied for Super Visa for parents from Pakistan. Did you submit bank statement, property documents to prove parent’s ties to the country? The document check list doesn’t have any of it but to make the application stronger, I’m assuming we have to submit all this?

ShaDawood

Jun 28, 2021
Hello Everyone
I am applying for my parents super visa
One of the requirement:
  • employment letter including salary and date of hiring
Do I need to be employed at a job for any specific duration?
Reason I am asking is I just started working at new job.
Is that a concern on No?
Income requirements are fulfilled by the way.

Any help/recommendation much appreciated
The standard employment letters usually include the date of joining of the employee so it would may seem a little odd it isn’t there. However, it really depends upon your employer. As long as you have been working previously and have proof of the same, just attach that to be on the safe side.

NEG1N

Jun 16, 2017
Hi! Is there anyone who has applied for Super Visa for parents from Pakistan. Did you submit bank statement, property documents to prove parent’s ties to the country? The document check list doesn’t have any of it but to make the application stronger, I’m assuming we have to submit all this?
i am applying as well for my inlaws, i spoke to a lawyer previously and they gave me a list of things to include. One of which was having bank statement, as well as property documents. if they have family back home still, include that in the letter. my inlaws have grandkids and teenage kids in school, so i am also going to include a letter from the school. just to be on the safe side, include whatever legal/legitimate documents you can to make your parents case strong. in my opinion.

ShaDawood

Jun 28, 2021
Application submitted: Jan 8th
Biometrics requested: Jan 10th
Biometric completed (At Nepal): 15th Feb
Mail sent to IRCC for faster processing: Mar 7th
Medicals Requested: Mar 16th
Medicals Done in Mumbai: Mar 22nd
Medicals Passed: Mar 31st
Passport Request: April 6th
Hi! Did you email IRCC to process the application faster? If yes, what reasons did you give? Thanks

ShaDawood

Jun 28, 2021
i am applying as well for my inlaws, i spoke to a lawyer previously and they gave me a list of things to include. One of which was having bank statement, as well as property documents. if they have family back home still, include that in the letter. my inlaws have grandkids and teenage kids in school, so i am also going to include a letter from the school. just to be on the safe side, include whatever legal/legitimate documents you can to make your parents case strong. in my opinion.
Hi! Thank you for getting back to me. Yeah, that’s what I was wondering. All they have back home are properties and business and to manage that they are settled there. Thank you!

canadacec2021

Feb 15, 2021
Can anybody tell me if I need to apply for medical insurance upfront during super visa submission ?
I will get the insurance before travel for sure, but do I need that for application submission also ?

I am not seeing any placeholder for the insurance document. Here is the list that was provided in the online application:
IMM5257
Passport (required)
Invitation Letter (required)
Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter (required)
Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)
Digital photo (required)
Purpose of Travel - Other (required)
Family Information (IMM5645) (required)(Opens a new window)
Proof of Relationship (required)

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
There is no requirement but a submission will show tie to home country, my mother applied and i submitted all the statements