Medical request 1 June 2021
Did Medical : 11 June 2021
Medical Passed - Waiting
Passport request - Waiting

If anyone on the same boat, reply on the post
Any updates thank u

rv29

Mar 31, 2017
Hi, I am a Permanent residing in Canada and meet LICO requirements. My parents live in India. They applied for a regular visitor visa to travel to Canada in Oct 2020 and received the biometric letter. But they are still not able to submit biometrics because Visa Application Centers (VAC) in India are not accepting biometrics appointment for Visitor visa category.

Now, I am planning to apply Supervisa for them. I have two questions:

1. When they start application for Supervisa, do they need to cancel their existing visitor visa application?
  2. Does anyone know if VAC's in India are accepting biometrics for Supervisa aapplicants?
Thanks in advance.

syali

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Applied for Supervisa Oct 2020
Recieved Biometric Oct 2020
Completed Biometric & Premedical 10 Feb 2021
Medical request 1 June 2021
Did Medical : 11 June 2021
Medical Passed - 17 June 2021
Passport request - Waiting

If anyone on the same boat, reply on the post

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I am a Permanent residing in Canada and meet LICO requirements. My parents live in India. They applied for a regular visitor visa to travel to Canada in Oct 2020 and received the biometric letter. But they are still not able to submit biometrics because Visa Application Centers (VAC) in India are not accepting biometrics appointment for Visitor visa category.

Now, I am planning to apply Supervisa for them. I have two questions:

1. When they start application for Supervisa, do they need to cancel their existing visitor visa application?
  2. Does anyone know if VAC's in India are accepting biometrics for Supervisa aapplicants?
Thanks in advance.

1. yes you can apply for both although if they want to stay longterm they should apply for a supervisa and withdraw the TRV.
2. Unknown when VAC will open for visitors, It could be quite some time. Most have gone to another country to do their biometrics. Most common places to do the biometrics are UAE or Nepal. That is now more difficult with the travel restrictions on people travelling from Indis.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I paid myself a dividend from incorporation. The amount is shown in Line 150 of my personal NOA, now line 150 is known as 15000. I have submitted my NOA with the application, do you think IIRC will not accept this?

In one of the year, I had T4 income and T5 income and both were combined into Line 150 I believe in the NOA.
How much income is reported on your line 15000 of your person income taxes? One of the issue encountered when people are paying themselves dividends is that many then don’t meet LICO.

syali

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
It means that I did the medical tests before submitting the application; I attached the test number with the application and then submitted it. I did not wait for CIC to ask for a medical test in the interest of time.
Hi,
Did you get your passport request yet ? Can you please share timeline

rv29

Mar 31, 2017
1. yes you can apply for both although if they want to stay longterm they should apply for a supervisa and withdraw the TRV.
2. Unknown when VAC will open for visitors, It could be quite some time. Most have gone to another country to do their biometrics. Most common places to do the biometrics are UAE or Nepal. That is now more difficult with the travel restrictions on people travelling from Indis.
Thanks.

player

Jun 29, 2011
I will highly appreciate if someone can guide.
I am a PR holder and wants to apply super visa for my mother who is in Pakistan.
My question is can I apply online for her visa or she needs to do by her own, she is not good in computers so I can apply here from canada as it is a online application.
Thank You