+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
I have a silly question probably, So to prove that I have funds,do I need to get a bank stamp for my bank statements for it to be considered official? Like I printed them but its very inconvenient to go to a bank to get it stamped! Do I need to show bank statements as a sponsor or just my NOA’s are enough?
no need.. but better

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am a citizen of Canada and living in Canada. Recently I applied super visa for my mother and got the approval but only for 6 months. Can I apply for GCMS noted on be half of my mother. If yes, then can you pls explain the process to go ahead.

Thank you
strange .what was the validity of the passport
sure it was for SV ?

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
Hi guys, my mum’s super visa got approved but I got an issue. Her passport expires Oct 2023 and the visa expiry was sept 30 2023. Considering that I would like her to stay longer, how do I go about this?
Thanks
should be for 10 yrs not sure why you applied with a passport about to expire?

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
I need suggestion,

If i come in canada for 6 month as a visitor but i want to extend my visa then what should i do for extend visa.......

Thank you in advance and i hope I'll get best suggestion
there is online appliction process to extend the stay with a valid reason - like medical or something else - medical is a not a good excure - need to buy insurance , pay the application fees and upload the dcmts and wait....takes 3 to 4 months --during that that you get implicit approval to stay ..if not approved must leave immediately

Tenu

Mar 7, 2023
I applied for a super visa online for my mum in September 2021. The last update we received stated that she passed her medical exam (November 2021). Since then, we have not received any update. When I log into the portal, it just says the application is still in process. Is anyone in a similar situation as myself? This is so frustrating :(
Here are the details:

Date Received: September 10, 2021
Biometrics Expiry Date: November 29, 2026
Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 27, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

We decided to apply again using the new portal. The second application was submitted on Nov. 16, 2022

Last edited:

Tenu

Mar 7, 2023
Here is the detailed timeline for my father :

Application Submitted: 14 September
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: On September 20, 2021, You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : September 21, 2021 Completed
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any idea when will he get the passport request?
Hi, I am in a similar boat as you, have you received any update?

Last edited:

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
Hello, My parents went to IOM for 2nd X-Ray today afteer 90 days of 1st X-Ray, they told them that my parents Seputum result came negative but 2nd X-ray result is same as like the 1st one. Now they said that you both are clear from here & you dont need to come back here but you have to consult to pulmonologist for final opinion. (IOM gave the adress of pulmonologist).
What is this? Did anyone face this situation in this group? Thanks
yes
msg me

Akosua.A

May 23, 2016
For those who had applications on old portal and then submitted another one on the new portal, did you have to repay the application fees?

Akosua.A

May 23, 2016
Your case is very similar to mine, adding to my last comment; the “medical passed” disappeared from my parents profile too, and after that, nothing happened, absolutely nothing. I reapplied on new portal and within 15 days, the application is on last stage.

So, dnt wait! Apply on the new portal!
Did you have to pay again when reapplying?

Chandra1

Nov 13, 2020
Question to upfront medical submitters after filing super visa application using GCKEY. I went with my parents for their upfront medical examination at Sadhu Vaswani medical centre, New Delhi. The examining lady doctor was very angry that we are doing medical upfront after submitting application, and should have waited for medical request. I tried to explain them that you can send my upfront medical to IRCC by linking with UCI/Application No. But they didn't note UCI/application no, and only gave eMedical report and said that reports will be available in 5days. Now my question is how to upload upfront medical report?
hi vipinait, all,
Need one advice.

I have already filed for super visa for my parents few weeks back, and meanwhile (as you may be aware )IRCC strike is in progress. In order to save time, I am planning for an upfront medical for my parents (at Sadhu Vaswani). So it will be upfront medical , after submitting application and without medical request by IRCC. what is your opinion about it and what are the potential problems ?

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
hi vipinait, all,
Need one advice.

I have already filed for super visa for my parents few weeks back, and meanwhile (as you may be aware )IRCC strike is in progress. In order to save time, I am planning for an upfront medical for my parents (at Sadhu Vaswani). So it will be upfront medical , after submitting application and without medical request by IRCC. what is your opinion about it and what are the potential problems ?
My recommendation is to avoid getting an upfront medical exam, as it may require multiple webform requests to IRCC to update the results. In my personal experience, this process took around 4 months and the entire application process took 6 months. On the other hand, my friend opted for a medical exam upon IRCC's request and their application process only took 1.5 months.

Reactions: Chandra1