+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
To be honest I am not sure about this situation
BUT in group many people have the same case and they submitted to the Visited country (In your case from US VFS) .

Can you please raise or call IRCC and ask this (just to be 100% sure)

Good Luck
Also, i have one more option/idea of re-applying her visa once she lands in US as now the processing days for Visiting Visa from US is only 55 days, should i switch it to Visiting visa for her??

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Also, i have one more option/idea of re-applying her visa once she lands in US as now the processing days for Visiting Visa from US is only 55 days, should i switch it to Visiting visa for her??
Switching to Visitor visa will not do any magic in my opinion

Reactions: find_anand

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Switching to Visitor visa will not do any magic in my opinion
Totally getting what you are trying to say. But its been 6months here. Totally no clue whats going on. And any idea once we get PPR, how long does it take to get stamped passport back to us(if its from India?)

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
No they make sure eligibility is passed first then they do background checkup
Really? Mine eligibility has not started yet as per online portal but Background check started before eligibility:
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
Really? Mine eligibility has not started yet as per online portal but Background check started before eligibility:
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Really for my parents I got this reply from mp

Father-application is ongoing
medicals were passed April 16th
criminality / eligibility is passed
security is in progress

Mother-application is ongoing
Medicals were passed April 18th
Criminality is passed
Eligibility in process
Security has not yet started

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Really for my parents I got this reply from mp

Father-application is ongoing
medicals were passed April 16th
criminality / eligibility is passed
security is in progress

Mother-application is ongoing
Medicals were passed April 18th
Criminality is passed
Eligibility in process
Security has not yet started
But what statuses does it show on your online application for both?
Eligibility in progress for both or not yet started?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Says the same how it’s in process there eligibility when my father already passed his and mothers is still in process
Sorry I didn't understand...can you copy paste what it says for both eligibility and background check like I pasted below:

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Background check

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I have this for both parents

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I have this for both parents
Hopefully something positive comes out soon.

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hello everyone
I need some help . Can anyone clear my points as i want to apply for super visa for my parents
1. How to count the family members as now we are four but going to be five in October as my wife is expecting a baby . So we should be four or five?? Or do i need to inform the cic after our baby is born if my parents dont get the visa by that time.
2. We are going to apply visitor visa for my mother in law as well. Should we count her or now. Or do we need to inform cic.
Can anyone please help. Its urgent
Thanks

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
Hello everyone
I need some help . Can anyone clear my points as i want to apply for super visa for my parents
1. How to count the family members as now we are four but going to be five in October as my wife is expecting a baby . So we should be four or five?? Or do i need to inform the cic after our baby is born if my parents dont get the visa by that time.
2. We are going to apply visitor visa for my mother in law as well. Should we count her or now. Or do we need to inform cic.
Thanks
For now ur 4 people so just count as 4 maybe ur parents will get visa by summer if u apply now

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hello everyone
Thanks
1- You need to count Family member on the day you are signing the Application . NOT on the basis of Future ., Yes You need to inform Family Composition change (By Law to IRCC)
2- Visitor VISA LICO calculation does not matter

Good Luck