+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
I just got a reply from my mp saying the security is still in review what’s security and also the eligibility hasn’t started yet I wonder how long this will take now

star_winds

Apr 27, 2022
Hello,

Has anybody applied through new portal ?
There is one question : Has someone else also invited you ? Yes/ No
What should I select ?
Me and my husband, we both are co-sponsoring my parents

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
Hello Guys,

Where to upload the Digital photo ? I got the below list of supporting documents but to upload Digital photo section is not there .
Letter of Invitation
Proof of income
National Identity document
Passport/travel document
Funds
Relationship(proof)
Marriage certificate
Medical insurance
------------------------------------
-
Employment letter
Other supporting documents

Thank you !!

Varunpatel333

Feb 15, 2022
Hey folks…!!!
Just need help.If parents Supervisa is under process (still waiting for decision), can we apply for Visitor visa or not? Need to call parents on urgent basis so?
Need advice.
Thanks in advance.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello Guys,

Where to upload the Digital photo ? I got the below list of supporting documents but to upload Digital photo section is not there .
Letter of Invitation
Proof of income
Passport/travel document
Funds
Relationship(proof)
Marriage certificate
Medical insurance
-
Employment letter

Thank you !!
They are not asking for photo in new portal

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hey folks…!!!
Just need help.If parents Supervisa is under process (still waiting for decision), can we apply for Visitor visa or not? Need to call parents on urgent basis so?
Need advice.
Thanks in advance.
Not sure but when i applied its shows same visitor visa so i believe if you apply visitor visa may be supervisa application will be withdraw automatically better to ask some consultant before you apply

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Guys,

Letter of Invitation
Proof of income
Passport/travel document
Funds
Relationship(proof)
Marriage certificate
Medical insurance
-
Employment letter

Thank you !!
the new portal doesn’t require photo

RPrabhakar

Jun 28, 2016
Hi Guys,
I submitted Supervisa application for my mom on 20th April from India. I forgot to mention my family details in invitation letter for LICO. I have given details about my UCI and PR though. Will they be able to find my family size/details from that information?
If not, how can I upload this information for my application? The application doesn't show any option to edit/upload. Webform is asking about where my application is being processed and I have no clue whether it will be processed in Delhi, Bangalore or Chandigarh office.
What should I do?
Regards

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi Guys,
I submitted Supervisa application for my mom on 20th April from India. I forgot to mention my family details in invitation letter for LICO. I have given details about my UCI and PR though. Will they be able to find my family size/details from that information?
If not, how can I upload this information for my application? The application doesn't show any option to edit/upload. Webform is asking about where my application is being processed and I have no clue whether it will be processed in Delhi, Bangalore or Chandigarh office.
What should I do?
Regards
You can upload any additional documents or information through Webform. I forgot to attach my payslips, added them through webform later.