+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi all,
My parents got medical request and they did the medical and hospital staff has provided them an acknowledgment sort of emedical and asked to upload it at the portal.

can someone please tell where exactly to upload this document as I cannot find any upload documents option on gckey portal

anishgoel

Dec 6, 2017
Hello Friends,

My parents already had Visitor Visa, however my father’s Visa is going to be expire soon - I applied for the Super Visa for my for them and below are the updates
  • Date of Application - 17 October 2021 (GCKEY)
  • Confirmation of Online Application Transmission - 17 October 2021
  • Submission Confirmation – 19 – October 2021.
  • Biometrics – Done with Visitor Visa Application in (2019)
Can some one share some timeline information? Do I need to apply again using New Portal?

Can my parents travel to Canada with short visitor visa timeline while their Super Visa application in process?

Can we go ahead for upfront medical and submit it while application is in process?

Thank you
Regards,
Dadhichi
Hi,

If the SV application of your parents is already submitted (while they were outside canada), they can travel to Canada on their visitor's visa.
I don't think you can upload the medical ack unless its requested.
I do not have much idea about the new portal that you are referring-to in your first question.

anishgoel

Dec 6, 2017
Hi gUys..did any one contact IRCC to see why the processing time increased from 47 to 613 for India?
I am not an expert but I think that the processing time is an approximate time calculated by the IRCC Server (or super computer I must say) on the basis of number of applications being processed under a certain category, and it will be affected by number of applications submitted, no. of apps. processed per week/month/year. Hence if they stopped processing applications under a certain category for some reason for a week/month, the server would just estimate that its going to be similar in the next few weeks/months and hence come out with an extremely high number of days. I guess they have not integrated a (stupid) AI into their estimation algorithm yet :p

Reactions: Hiten_patel

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
Hi everyone,
Need some help.. my mother completed her biometrics Aug 16 and GCKEY says biometrics enrolled but when I scroll down it says fingerprints not received. Is there something she needs to do to submit the biometrics?
I have tried contacting CIC in India and I get a generic response about Afghan crisis. There has been no movement in her application since Feb 2021.
I then applied Oct 10, 2021 on the new IRCC portal and it has just been 30 days and also no response. Biometrics on IRCC portal says we do not need fingerprints and at the top biometrics enrollment.
Medicals were completed Jan 11 and summited on both portals.
No update on that either.

manpreet_11

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hello, my mother’s supervisa is in process. She has a valid visa for Australia, does anyone know if she can travel to Australia and submit passport there when IRCC request to submit passport for stamping? Or She has to submit the passport in India only? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

manpreet_11

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hello, my mother’s supervisa is in process. She has a valid visa for Australia, does anyone know if she can travel to Australia and submit passport there when IRCC request to submit passport for stamping? Or She has to submit the passport in India only? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Hi everyone,
Need some help.. my mother completed her biometrics Aug 16 and GCKEY says biometrics enrolled but when I scroll down it says fingerprints not received. Is there something she needs to do to submit the biometrics?
I have tried contacting CIC in India and I get a generic response about Afghan crisis. There has been no movement in her application since Feb 2021.
I then applied Oct 10, 2021 on the new IRCC portal and it has just been 30 days and also no response. Biometrics on IRCC portal says we do not need fingerprints and at the top biometrics enrollment.
Medicals were completed Jan 11 and summited on both portals.
No update on that either.
It’s really confusing how they process the applications. Some people got their visas in 10-15 days after re applied on a new portal and some are waiting for months. I applied for supervisa for my mother on September 29, since then there is no update on medical and biometrics says she do not need fingerprints and on the top says biometrics done and valid until this date.

khurrambhatti

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2015
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
Hi, can you please share the timeline?
Applied on 28 Oct '21 through new portal.
PPR on 16 Nov '21

No upfront medical, nor they asked for it

Reactions: Kashif_PK

mihir1711

Jul 12, 2021
Question for anyone who has received PPR from India -

Has anyone used the VFS 2 way courier service (pick up and drop) to send the passport for stamping? what are their general timelines? Also, once the fees are paid, what are the next steps - does the collector call before coming? Is there any place to check when the pick up will happen? Is there any link where we can check all this information? My friend paid INR 1729 per passport and submitted passport pickup request thru below link.

https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

Pls advise in case anyone has been thru this process. Thank You.

Reactions: AJSAWANT

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi all,
My parents got medical request and they did the medical and hospital staff has provided them an acknowledgment sort of emedical and asked to upload it at the portal.

can someone please tell where exactly to upload this document as I cannot find any upload documents option on gckey portal
It seems they did an upfront so they can upload it along with a Letter of Explanation (Client Information) or Medical Insurance. For medicals done after request then they would have submitted request letter with IME number and it will be uploaded automatically.

Thanks

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
I am not an expert but I think that the processing time is an approximate time calculated by the IRCC Server (or super computer I must say) on the basis of number of applications being processed under a certain category, and it will be affected by number of applications submitted, no. of apps. processed per week/month/year. Hence if they stopped processing applications under a certain category for some reason for a week/month, the server would just estimate that its going to be similar in the next few weeks/months and hence come out with an extremely high number of days. I guess they have not integrated a (stupid) AI into their estimation algorithm yet :p
Anybody submitted webform - please update. I got BVL and worried to see whats going on with this guys.