+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

PAK111

May 3, 2014
Hi,

I intend to apply for Super Visa for my mom (shes already in Canada on a visit visa). Is the Super Visa stamped on the passport ? I am mindful of the fact that her passport expires end on next year (2022) so will that have any bearing on the validity of the Super Visa or will it be issued for 10 years irrespectively ?

Reactions: christina34

Rushna

Jun 26, 2014
Hi
I too applied super Visa for my mother from India.
Received biometric instruction letter.
But I am not able to schedule for biometric appointment.
Did you got biometric booked for your parents?
Thanks.

Hi,
I got the biometric instruction letter for both my father and mother the very next day of the application. But at this moment I am unable to book their Biometric appointment. The VACs are not open for the Biometric for visitor visa category yet.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I intend to apply for Super Visa for my mom (shes already in Canada on a visit visa). Is the Super Visa stamped on the passport ? I am mindful of the fact that her passport expires end on next year (2022) so will that have any bearing on the validity of the Super Visa or will it be issued for 10 years irrespectively ?
She can only apply for a supervisa while out of Canada.

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Medical (upfront): Jan 15, 2021
Applied: Feb 3, 2021
Bio-metrics Request: Feb 4, 2021
Bio-metrics Submitted and Updated on Profile: Feb 9, 2021

No response yet after biometrics completed.

I was expecting medical to pass as it was submitted a month ago.
Medical passed today!

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
I want to apply for my parent's super visa. I am researching for insurance plans. What is average cost for insurance ? Do you guys have any good experience with any insurance company ? Any thing that I should be aware or need to look at ?

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Where do you upload the medical insurance proof in the online application on government of Canada website ? I see every other document upload buttons but not this one ? is any one experiencing this issue after creating an account. Here is image , please see the check list, and let me know where to upload health insurance for super visa ?[url=https://postimg.cc/K4fR3QsS]asus keyboard buttons[/URL]

Last edited:

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Where do you upload the medical insurance proof in the online application on government of Canada website ? I see every other document upload buttons but not this one ? is any one experiencing this issue after creating an account. Here is image , please see the check list, and let me know where to upload health insurance for super visa ?[url=https://postimg.cc/K4fR3QsS]asus keyboard buttons[/URL]

You have made a mistake in Application. Go back to the question where they asked your relation to Canadian Resident. Instead of Parent, Try entering Child. Then your application will be SuperVisa and You will see the insurance document.

Reactions: mapleleafland

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
You have made a mistake in Application. Go back to the question where they asked your relation to Canadian Resident. Instead of Parent, Try entering Child. Then your application will be SuperVisa and You will see the insurance document.
Yes , that solved my issue. Thank you so very much.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
I want to apply for my parent's super visa. I am researching for insurance plans. What is average cost for insurance ? Do you guys have any good experience with any insurance company ? Any thing that I should be aware or need to look at ?

Depends on the age, if Pre-Existing conditions there then its about 1700$ Average Plus there are options to Pay it monthly.

If no pre-existing conditions and age is below 57 then it can be a bit cheaper, for about 1400-1500 Average.

teas

Sep 22, 2020

Hi there.
This article gives some ball park figures for what to expect to pay for super visa insurance.
https://www.canadafornewbies.com/super-visa-insurance/
But as per previous comment it really depends on age, pre-existing conditions (stable or not) and what deductible you want to pay. Also look out for whether you want monthly or pay upfront. The monthly costs can be a lot more overall than the pay upfront so consider other ways to finance it if you can.
Hope this helps. :)

ahmtanvi

Jun 29, 2019
Super Visa Application March 10
Biometric Request March 11
Biometric Given March 12
Biometric Status Update Completed March 16
Nothing since then - waiting

karanjeet

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-June-2014
AOR Received.
25-August-2014
File Transfer...
6-August-2014
Med's Done....
In Feb 2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS SINCE 19 NOV (NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
29 jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8-FEB-2015
LANDED..........
soon
Hello everyone, My father applied for Temporary visitor visa last year and it was rejected and now we again applied for super visa this time for my father. I submitted my father's super visa application on Nov 28 2020 online . and after that I am seeing information in application status . its is showing as written below , :

Principle Applicant : S***** S***
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) : 12345678
Application number : 12345678
Date received : Nov 28 2020
Biometrics : 01234567891011121314
Date of enrolment : June 10 2019
Expiry date : June 10 2029

Please help me figure out this. Does this mean they asking for biometrics needs to be done or what ? because when i got "application received" letter through email from IRCC , they wrote that they will contact and send another email regarding next step.. do they usually ask for biometrics through email or this is it .or should i wait for email from ircc. what is this biometric number showing in the application status. please guide .thanks

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
While I am submitting my parents super visa. What should we write in purpose of travel. My parents won't be traveling around Canada due to covid. They will be just staying with us and within our city.

Can we write a simple itinerary that they would just visit our city.

Or we should upload a ticket?