+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

indocanadian student

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, this might have been answered earlier but please if someone can help me on the following:

• I am using IRCC to apply for parents supervisa, my dad is the primary applicant. I filled his online form and it brought me all the way to the end where I have to pay etc. my question is when will it give me to enter my moms information or application? Has any one else experienced this?
  • My parents are retired for more than 10 years now. So do I still have to enter their professions information for 10 years before retirement?
  • They don’t have a marriage certificate, since it had happened in the 70’s. is there a way around it? What else can I submit.
thank you in advance for the reply

Isha007

Apr 17, 2017
<<Query>> Please help
1st application: Dec 2020 Super visa - GC Key
We checked today and the old file is not found in the GC key account. Has it happened for anyone?
Note:
Old file is not available at all on GC key today. And it does not show withdrawn status like for many others on the portal.
Application had medical under review and eligibility review started as the last status.

2nd Application: March 2022 - IRCC new portal
Applied- March 04 (Upfront new medical & Biometrics available)
March 05- Biometrics Updated
March 10- Medical Passed
Eligibility review- Not started

Please review if anyone has any inputs. @canuck78 Any thoughts?

purnistein

Sep 30, 2015
I created a web form today. Is it normal not to receive a delivery receipt or ticket number for the web form?

Here's my timeline:

IRCC portal
23 Feb 2022 Application submitted
24 Feb 2022 Biometrics request
28 Feb 2022 Biometrics completed and tracker updated
18 Mar 2022 Created a web form
Awaiting next steps....
Where does one uploads sponsorship documents? T4, Tax returns, Letter of invitation, bank statements? Under optional documents in the new IRCC portal?

purnistein

Sep 30, 2015
First Application on November 2020 via Gc Key without upfront Medical. No update on this file. On December 2021, I applied through New portal with upfront Medical and they started review eligibility since then nothing happen. On March 9th I applied again from New portal and they cancelled my old application and just today got Passport request.
Where does one uploads sponsorship documents? T4, Tax returns, Letter of invitation, bank statements? Under optional documents in the new IRCC portal?

rockyrockstar

Sep 25, 2019
I applied in October 2021. Upfront medical. With gc key it was just stock. The only update was on Nov 26 for biometrics (which were done on Oct 6 btw) and then nothing. So I reapplied in the new portal on 9 Jan and they received biometrics in 1 day and medical was passed on around 19th. The eligibility review started on around same day.
Hoping for passport request (ppr) soon.
Hello,
Have you received ppr? I have same timeline for mother. Applied in October 2021, Medicals passed on Feb22. No update after that

purnistein

Sep 30, 2015
My mother already had a supervisa which expired and we are reapplying using the new IRCC portal. So she already has UCI#. On the portal in the Supporting documents section, IRCC is not requesting any Proof of financials, taxes, letter of invitation from us. Is it because they already have that in the system? First time we applied using My Cic account in 2016.

This portal is not requesting any proof medical insurance, my latest NOA, pay stubs.

All they are asking are:

- Copy of US VISA
- National ID Card
- Passport
- Consent
-Optional documents

Any thoughts?

Supporting documents

Status Document name Add or change file
Uploaded chevron_rightU.S. nonimmigrant visa

A clear colour copy of your valid U.S. nonimmigrant visa.
A nonimmigrant visa is issued to foreign nationals who can enter the United States on a temporary basis - for tourism, medical treatment, business, temporary work, study, or other similar reasons.
US VISA.JPG

Uploaded chevron_rightNational identity document

A national identity document is an identity card with photo, usable as an identity card at least inside the country, and which is issued by an official authority.
For this application, the national identity document must be issued by your country of citizenship or permanent residence.
  • Your identity document must show proof of status or citizenship as well as photo identification and include your name, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates.
    • If not, you must scan all necessary identity documents and save them under 1 identity document file.
NID.JPG
Uploaded chevron_rightPassport/travel document

A clear colour copy of your valid passport or travel document that you'll use to travel to Canada.
If you have a passport, you must provide a copy of
  • the page that shows your birth date and country of origin, and
  • any pages with stamps, visas or markings
If you have a travel document, it must be issued by a government and include your
  • name
  • date of birth
  • document number
  • citizenship or residency status
  • photo, and
  • expiry date (if applicable)
Passport(Sheela).pdf
Optional documents

Status Document name Add or change file
Not uploaded chevron_rightConsent personal information
Complete this form only if you authorize Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to release information from your case file to someone other than yourself
No file chosen
Not uploaded chevron_rightEmployer letter (current)

A copy of a letter from the employer in Canada. This letter must state that the company will hire you to work in Canada for a specific period of time.

The letter must be printed on the company's official letterhead and include your name, the details of your employment in Canada, and the company's contact information.

No file chosen
Not uploaded chevron_rightAdditional documents

Any additional documents or explanation that you think may assist the processing officer.

No file chosen

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Country - India

22 March 2021 - applied online
26 Aug 2021 - biometrics completed
21 Sept 21 2021 - upfront medicals done and web form submitted
27 Sept 27 2021 - medicals passed
15 Dec 2021 - reapplied on new portal
24 Jan 2022 - old application (GCKey) withdrawn - dad
15 Feb, 2022 - old application withdrawn - mom
16 Feb, 2022 - Medical request on new portal for both
Submitted e-medical sheets via webforms but no updates
15 March 2022 - submitted 3rd application on new portal (used exact same documents as Dec, except updated Medical Insurance)
22 March 2022 - BVL and PPR

PPR was on 2nd application. 3rd application was automatically withdrawn today (March 22, 2022). But I feel the 3rd application helped move it (also saw that for few others on this group and other supervisa forums).

Reactions: civiluv24

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Where does one uploads sponsorship documents? T4, NOA Tax returns, Letter of invitation, Med Insurance doc, bank statements? Under optional documents in the new IRCC portal?
There should be a section for each of these: letter of invitation, proof of income, proof of funds, medical insurance etc. For additional documents you can use the optional documents section.

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
Country - India

15 March 2022 - submitted 3rd application on new portal (used exact same documents as Dec, except updated Medical Insurance)

PPR was on 2nd application. 3rd application was automatically withdrawn today (March 22, 2022). But I feel the 3rd application helped move it (also saw that for few others on this group and other supervisa forums).
Did ur parents redo medical again cuz they did pass it last year in sept? Doesn’t medical expires after 12 months I’m confused

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Country - India

Congrats finally .......

Reactions: mandy.c

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
<<Query>> Please help
1st application: Dec 2020 Super visa - GC Key
We checked today and the old file is not found in the GC key account. Has it happened for anyone?
Note:
Old file is not available at all on GC key today. And it does not show withdrawn status like for many others on the portal.
Application had medical under review and eligibility review started as the last status.

2nd Application: March 2022 - IRCC new portal
Applied- March 04 (Upfront new medical & Biometrics available)
March 05- Biometrics Updated
March 10- Medical Passed
Eligibility review- Not started

Please review if anyone has any inputs. @canuck78 Any thoughts?
Hi,

This Happened with my parents’ old application too. It is automatically withdrawn when the new application is in process. When in March did you re-apply? Keep an eye - my guess would be you’ll get it very soon.

For my parents - we reapplied 3rd time on 15 March, 2022. Today this 3rd application was withdrawn and the 2nd application (applied in Dec 2021) was approved with passport request.

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
I’m still waiting for my parents n law last update was from Mps office
The applicants have indicated that they are residing in Afghanistan. The applicants are advised to provide their updated address and contact details once they have reached a third country, outside of Afghanistan, in order for the continued processing of their application.”

So now my parents n law moved to Pakistan to process there application how long they have to wait after address is changed medical passed in January 24

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Did ur parents redo medical again cuz they did pass it last year in sept? Doesn’t medical expires after 12 months I’m confused
No, we did not do medicals again. We used the same emedical sheet from Sept 2021 since it is valid for 1 year.