18-02-2022
File Transfer...
17-03-2022
Med's Request
09-03-2022
Med's Done....
21-03-2022
Hi Everyone,

Good Evening! I just received a passport request for my parents super visa. Can any of you please help me with a query that i have with the next steps.

Query: Do we have to submit a courier passport pick up request separately for my parents in the VAC web form or it can be one form request where i can request for both? Thank you.

Also, for those who are looking for timeline:

Had two past TRV Visitor Refusals in 2018 and 2019 with no clear refusal reasons and it was standard email with clauses.
  1. Initial submission(Super Visa) : Jan 2021 -> No movement on the file at all with lots of web form based updates etc. with new documents etc. (Biometrics done)
  2. Resubmission(Super Visa) : 18th Jan 2022 (with new upfront medicals, Updated insurance documents, photos, and latest bank statements)
  3. Medical Update as passed: last week
  4. PPR: today
Mode of submission: Via Representative

All the best to those of you who have been waiting- i felt very bad as well almost two years when they got rejected and for 1 year with super visa when there was no movement but hopefully now the timeline isn't bad and there is some hope.

Reactions: mandy.c and BA101

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Good Evening! I just received a passport request for my parents super visa. Can any of you please help me with a query that i have with the next steps.

Query: Do we have to submit a courier passport pick up request separately for my parents in the VAC web form or it can be one form request where i can request for both? Thank you.

Also, for those who are looking for timeline:

Had two past TRV Visitor Refusals in 2018 and 2019 with no clear refusal reasons and it was standard email with clauses.
  1. Initial submission(Super Visa) : Jan 2021 -> No movement on the file at all with lots of web form based updates etc. with new documents etc. (Biometrics done)
  2. Resubmission(Super Visa) : 18th Jan 2022 (with new upfront medicals, Updated insurance documents, photos, and latest bank statements)
  3. Medical Update as passed: last week
  4. PPR: today
Mode of submission: Via Representative

All the best to those of you who have been waiting- i felt very bad as well almost two years when they got rejected and for 1 year with super visa when there was no movement but hopefully now the timeline isn't bad and there is some hope.
Congratulations !

Submit VFS Webform

you will get an email to pay for passport pick up

pay it up and someone will come collect your passport from home

you will get another tracking update when they send the passport back

RAPINDIP

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
12-11-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2022
File Transfer...
17-03-2022
Med's Request
09-03-2022
Med's Done....
21-03-2022
Congratulations !

Submit VFS Webform

Thanks for your reply, a separate request for each parent or one combined ? 2. I can see that it now directly redirects me to payment site of cc avenue instead of email to pay-is this correct?

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Congratulations !

Submit VFS Webform

what if our postal code is not serviceable? how can we send the passport in that case?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thanks for your reply, a separate request for each parent or one combined ? 2. I can see that it now directly redirects me to payment site of cc avenue instead of email to pay-is this correct?
I think you have to raise a webform per application number. However if 1 parent is primary, I am not sure if you can combine both. Sorry do not want to misguide,

Check the FAQ section on VFS to see if there is some guidance or let us see if someone else on the forum responds.

RAPINDIP

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
12-11-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2022
File Transfer...
17-03-2022
Med's Request
09-03-2022
Med's Done....
21-03-2022
I think you have to raise a webform per application number. However if 1 parent is primary, I am not sure if you can combine both. Sorry do not want to misguide,

Check the FAQ section on VFS to see if there is some guidance or let us see if someone else on the forum responds.
I just went through link and found out that if you are a family with same pick up address you can submit one form but you will get one email per applicant with AWB tracking number of blue dart. Thank you.

Last edited:

RAPINDIP

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
12-11-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2022
File Transfer...
17-03-2022
Med's Request
09-03-2022
Med's Done....
21-03-2022
what if our postal code is not serviceable? how can we send the passport in that case?
If its not serviceable then it will show you a list of locations from one you which can pick the nearest.

Reactions: canadian321

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
If its not serviceable then it will show you a list of locations from one you which can pick the nearest.
when i’m trying to do it in vfs site, the postal code i entered is not serviceable, and it doesn’t give me an option to further enter anything or submit, i’m okay to drop it off and collect from the neares bluedart office, but how will i let them know that? (also i think something like an. awb number will be generated when we submit an application to pick it up,without which how will we send it?)

AThind

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, my parents application on GC Key says your application was withdrawn. We did not request this. Is this normal ?
I have also applied on the new portal where it does not say anything like this.
I am so scared. Do you have any idea whats happening here ?
Don't worry, your new application is being processed.

Reactions: garlicbread007

AThind

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By NOA you mean your tax documents, bank statements and pay stubs etc?

Just now found that by NOA you mean the federal income tax notice of assessment, right?
Notice of Assessment.

RAPINDIP

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
12-11-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2022
File Transfer...
17-03-2022
Med's Request
09-03-2022
Med's Done....
21-03-2022
when i’m trying to do it in vfs site, the postal code i entered is not serviceable, and it doesn’t give me an option to further enter anything or submit, i’m okay to drop it off and collect from the nearest bluedart office, but how will i let them know that? (also i think something like an. awb number will be generated when we submit an application to pick it up, without which how will we send it?)
No No you didn't read my message clearly, following is the process,

1. I am not sure if you have to submit your passport in India. If yes, Request for passport submission via https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/ and submit. If you code is not serviceable, if you carefully read it will show you a small text below the field which will have details with a link with all serviceable pin codes near you.(screenshot below)

2. Sometime payment link/page options are shown immediately and then you will get an email with "Blue dart AWB confirmation number" and instructions on what to send and pick up details

3. If you don't see the payment link immediately, I saw online in youtube videos that they will be an email that will be sent to your email address entered in step 1 and once you finish payment then you will receive the " Blue dart AWB confirmation number" etc.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

iamhayer

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
I applied for my parents supervisa Mar 2021 from India with upfront medical, biometric completed in April 2021 and still no update. Medical is expiring in 5 weeks. Should I re-apply or wait on old file. My MP contacted immigration but he only got automated response. Thanks

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
I applied for my parents supervisa Mar 2021 from India with upfront medical, biometric completed in April 2021 and still no update. Medical is expiring in 5 weeks. Should I re-apply or wait on old file. My MP contacted immigration but he only got automated response. Thanks
Tell ur mp to call them

Hkaur9624

Jan 6, 2022
My mum came to Canada on January 16,2022 and her supervisa application is in process(supervisa was applied on new portal on November 27,2021 with upfront medical and biometrics). Do I need to contact IRCC and inform them that she is inside Canada. Do you think that they will issue her PPR from within Canada?
Anyone with similar experience, please help.
Hi, would you please share if you were able to submit passport within Canada for your mother or anything you heard back from IRCC on this? I’m in a similar situation.