+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2019 applied from Philippines timeline!

JcKobe

Aug 8, 2019
Winnpeg
thank you..super smooth and fast ang processing..both of them under 60.. no travel history, the only property i included is our home that is under my father's name in the Philippines. the only documents from us (me and hubby) was our noa. no employers letter or whtaever. no bank statements. I also included on my invitation letter that i am pregnant. also the purpose of travel is because i am pregnant..late ko n nabasa sa forum na wag i-include yun kase it might cause of the refusal.
Congrats. Thanks for the info. I was planning to apply a supervise for my father. He doesn’t have any property under his name and no bank account. He recently turned 60 and we’ve been providing him income ever since he stop driving a jeepney so no employment history either. The only source of income he had is from the rent from our old house (not under his name), remittance from us which usually come and go for the bills, and recent pension.

engineeredbygod

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Congrats! @Audrey1987
Question: medical has been completed in st lukes. The creatine is a bit high sa mommy. Then st lukes submitted already sa embassy. Question tumawag ulet st lukes pinapapunta for blood extraction for tb exposure and free naman daw testing. Do we need to go ba? Wala naman kasi yun sa request nang embassy from the start? sinabi din st lukes na wala naman nakita sa xray.
Should i call cic or st lukes? As for official email and cc cic? Si mommy kasi luluwas pa maynila. Around 9-10hrs na byahe and shes more than 60 na.

Audrey1987

Sep 23, 2013
Congrats! @Audrey1987
Question: medical has been completed in st lukes. The creatine is a bit high sa mommy. Then st lukes submitted already sa embassy. Question tumawag ulet st lukes pinapapunta for blood extraction for tb exposure and free naman daw testing. Do we need to go ba? Wala naman kasi yun sa request nang embassy from the start? sinabi din st lukes na wala naman nakita sa xray.
Should i call cic or st lukes? As for official email and cc cic? Si mommy kasi luluwas pa maynila. Around 9-10hrs na byahe and shes more than 60 na.

Call mo muna St.Lukes if related ba yan sa application ng mom mo.. and did u get an email from St.Lukes na naipasa na ang result sa CiC? Kase yun papa ko may nakitang cardio megally sa med nya, then Baguio clinic forwarded to a cardiologist and the cardiologist i think the one decided for the decision if it’s passed or not.. kaya yung timeline ko mas matagal ang decision ng medical passed ng father ko sa mom ko. u can see on the email from the clinic the exact date they passed the result to cic, father ko mas natagalan din compare sa nanay ko.

Last edited:
Reactions: engineeredbygod

Audrey1987

Sep 23, 2013
Congrats. Thanks for the info. I was planning to apply a supervise for my father. He doesn’t have any property under his name and no bank account. He recently turned 60 and we’ve been providing him income ever since he stop driving a jeepney so no employment history either. The only source of income he had is from the rent from our old house (not under his name), remittance from us which usually come and go for the bills, and recent pension.

if u read post sa mga narefused ang visa, yung mga meron big amount of bank account at dami properties yun pa ang nadedeny... my father’s parents, sister and brother dto rin sla canada . i never mentioned them on my invitation and purpose of travel..i havn’t seen them for 4 yrs and i miss them especially now that i am pregnant ganun lang yun invitation lettter ko..impt. magcomply k agad pag may hiningi sila. my mom walang work din, and father ko farmer..

bojoi7

Jun 1, 2018
Ontario
if u read post sa mga narefused ang visa, yung mga meron big amount of bank account at dami properties yun pa ang nadedeny... my father’s parents, sister and brother dto rin sla canada . i never mentioned them on my invitation and purpose of travel..i havn’t seen them for 4 yrs and i miss them especially now that i am pregnant ganun lang yun invitation lettter ko..impt. magcomply k agad pag may hiningi sila. my mom walang work din, and father ko farmer..
Tanong Lang po. I’ll be applying for my mother’s super visa soon...she doesn’t really have good savings on her account kasi sya Lang yong nagwowork sa bahay. May 4 na dependent sya. At wala din siyang travel history. Will that be a reason for rejection Kahit na we will shoulder all the expenses? Thank you po.

Audrey1987

Sep 23, 2013
Tanong Lang po. I’ll be applying for my mother’s super visa soon...she doesn’t really have good savings on her account kasi sya Lang yong nagwowork sa bahay. May 4 na dependent sya. At wala din siyang travel history. Will that be a reason for rejection Kahit na we will shoulder all the expenses? Thank you po.

hello, di ko exactly sure ano basehan nila sa mga na-rerefused pero sa case ko wala kaming pinakita na savings account at travel history ng parents. pati kmi ng hubby ko na nag-invite dto sa Canada walang savings na dineclare.. The only documents we included that
proof that we meets the minimum necessary income is the Notice of Assessment (NOA).

bojoi7

Jun 1, 2018
Ontario
hello, di ko exactly sure ano basehan nila sa mga na-rerefused pero sa case ko wala kaming pinakita na savings account at travel history ng parents. pati kmi ng hubby ko na nag-invite dto sa Canada walang savings na dineclare.. The only documents we included that
proof that we meets the minimum necessary income is the Notice of Assessment (NOA).
Thank you. Just a bit worried after reading about applications being rejected due to not enough funds or travel history. We just really want my mom to see her grandkids for the first time and spend some quality time with our family. It’s been almost 3 years since the last time na nagkita kami.

engineeredbygod

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Call mo muna St.Lukes if related ba yan sa application ng mom mo.. and did u get an email from St.Lukes na naipasa na ang result sa CiC? Kase yun papa ko may nakitang cardio megally sa med nya, then Baguio clinic forwarded to a cardiologist and the cardiologist i think the one decided for the decision if it’s passed or not.. kaya yung timeline ko mas matagal ang decision ng medical passed ng father ko sa mom ko. u can see on the email from the clinic the exact date they passed the result to cic, father ko mas natagalan din compare sa nanay ko.
We called in st lukes and mom had her second round of blood extraction testing. It was the 19th of the month of August. Our deadline to submit was August 22, then st lukes said the test result will come out 3 days to 5 days from the 19th of August.If nothing is wrong they will fwd it to cic. Then to my dismay, i checked my mom's account gckey, i saw that that they did not receive the medical result on the 22nd of August PST. I then asked mom to call st lukes BGC, it was 23rd of August PH Time, then they said the doctor is not yet in to send the data. I was like in panic mode na kasi alam ko deadline yun august 22. Then nagcall around past 3pm 23rd of August si st lukes ki mommy telling nasend na nila request. Pero nakita ko pa din na yun status sa gckey nya under medical states record has not been submitted pa din. So I sent in an email to cic manila stating that my mom complied with the 30 days period of the medical. She got her tests done on the 13th of August and follow up/additional test in 19th and st lukes sends in the record a bit late. I asked them why the status is still we did not receive the result of your required medical exam. Check your inbox xxxx.... something like that. That was the 23rd of August morning. Then In the morning of 24th of August I noticed that the message under medical shows :

Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
  • We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details.
Is this good? or we should see the old message before that we send you a letter with an email details. Or are they going to request again a medical.
TIA #

joypink

Aug 27, 2013
We called in st lukes and mom had her second round of blood extraction testing. It was the 19th of the month of August. Our deadline to submit was August 22, then st lukes said the test result will come out 3 days to 5 days from the 19th of August.If nothing is wrong they will fwd it to cic. Then to my dismay, i checked my mom's account gckey, i saw that that they did not receive the medical result on the 22nd of August PST. I then asked mom to call st lukes BGC, it was 23rd of August PH Time, then they said the doctor is not yet in to send the data. I was like in panic mode na kasi alam ko deadline yun august 22. Then nagcall around past 3pm 23rd of August si st lukes ki mommy telling nasend na nila request. Pero nakita ko pa din na yun status sa gckey nya under medical states record has not been submitted pa din. So I sent in an email to cic manila stating that my mom complied with the 30 days period of the medical. She got her tests done on the 13th of August and follow up/additional test in 19th and st lukes sends in the record a bit late. I asked them why the status is still we did not receive the result of your required medical exam. Check your inbox xxxx.... something like that. That was the 23rd of August morning. Then In the morning of 24th of August I noticed that the message under medical shows :

• We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details.
Is this good? or we should see the old message before that we send you a letter with an email details. Or are they going to request again a medical.
TIA #
My mom is on the same boat, she did her medical last August 22nd and they found a small scar on her xray so she had to undergo sputum test by next week. We asked the doctor about the 30 days accomplice and she said that 30 days is the days that you should get your medical done, as soon as you get medical from the credited physician and need additional test that deadline will be left up and VAC will accommodate the processing time until the physician will submit the clear medical results

engineeredbygod

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
My mom is on the same boat, she did her medical last August 22nd and they found a small scar on her xray so she had to undergo sputum test by next week. We asked the doctor about the 30 days accomplice and she said that 30 days is the days that you should get your medical done, as soon as you get medical from the credited physician and need additional test that deadline will be left up and VAC will accommodate the processing time until the physician will submit the clear medical results
Hi Thank you for confirming your situation with us.

I just recently saw my mom's medical status:

• August 27, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Praise God :) Hoping your mama will pass too.

After medical, what will be the next? Im excited seriously.

engineeredbygod

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Application Submitted Online: July 15,2019
Application Received: July 15
Biometrics Request: July 15
Biometrics Done: July 15
Medical Request: July 22
Medical Done: August 13
Medical Updated to "You passed the medical" August 28
Correspondence Letter: August 28

Are we almost there na ? Thank you for praying with us. Lalo na sa medical.♡