+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2019 applied from Philippines timeline!

joypink

Aug 27, 2013
Eto pala yun tamang timeline nang mommy:
  • Date Received: July 15, 2019
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: July 15, 2019
  • Date of Medical Request: July 22,2019
  • Medical Payment via China Bank: August 7,2019
  • Application Link to GCKEY: August 7,2019 (PST)
  • Medical Done at St Lukes: August 9,2019 (on going pa)
For medical, do we need to schedule ba and pay through bank? Or other way around? We are still waiting for medical request.. let’s all pray for smooth processing

engineeredbygod

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
For medical, do we need to schedule ba and pay through bank? Or other way around? We are still waiting for medical request.. let’s all pray for smooth processing
We dont need to schedule pero you need to register sa website nila: https://slec.ph/ca/registration/ and please use Internet Explorer cause its messed up when you use chrome and firefox. lols.

1. After you register, then you will have the email confirmation nang st lukes. Then print the paper and pay in china bank.
2. You have 2 days to go for medical after you pay it out. keep the payment receipt. too.

Reactions: joypink

joypink

Aug 27, 2013
My Mom’s application changed into Reviewing your eligibility... Does any of you know how long does it take?

Audrey1987

Sep 23, 2013
yun sa parents ko kase walk in sila sa Baguio. wala naman daw masyado nagmedical nun, sila pa una sa pila at mabilis lang din..

Reactions: joypink

Audrey1987

Sep 23, 2013
My Mom’s application changed into Reviewing your eligibility... Does any of you know how long does it take?

that means na nauna ang review ng eligibility sa medical request? no idea how long does it take pero atleast nagupdate na.. sana tuloy tuloy na.

joypink

Aug 27, 2013
that means na nauna ang review ng eligibility sa medical request? no idea how long does it take pero atleast nagupdate na.. sana tuloy tuloy na.
Nag log.in lang ako online just to check if may bagong update ba, and yun nga I found out na under review eligibility sya. But I didn’t received any email or whatsoever, na found out ko lang pag log.in ko. Praying for smooth process for all of us

joypink

Aug 27, 2013
Hi guys, I need help to clarify some things.. so my Mom’s application has been updated when I checked her online application but it updated to “REVIEW OF MEDICAL RESULTS”... But, she didn’t have an upfront medical, I am expecting an update for medical request.. Should I email VAC Philippines about this since I am her representative.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

Audrey1987

Sep 23, 2013
Hi guys, I need help to clarify some things.. so my Mom’s application has been updated when I checked her online application but it updated to “REVIEW OF MEDICAL RESULTS”... But, she didn’t have an upfront medical, I am expecting an update for medical request.. Should I email VAC Philippines about this since I am her representative.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
that's confusing, eh diba you are still waiting for the medical request?

joypink

Aug 27, 2013
Hi guys, so my mom just received a medical request yesterday, not sure if my email inquiry make them do this but I am thankful na at least my update na.. so here’s her new timeline:

Application Submitted online: July 20,2019
Application Received: July 20
Biometrics Request letter: July 21
Biometrics Done: August 5
Medical request: August 13

Audrey1987

Sep 23, 2013
Hi guys, so my mom just received a medical request yesterday, not sure if my email inquiry make them do this but I am thankful na at least my update na.. so here’s her new timeline:

Application Submitted online: July 20,2019
Application Received: July 20
Biometrics Request letter: July 21
Biometrics Done: August 5
Medical request: August 13

wow good news sis.. my parents also updated.

Audrey1987

Sep 23, 2013
New Update
My parents timeline:
Application Submitted Online: July 10,2019
Application Received: July 10
Biometrics Request: July 11
Biometrics Done: July 16
Biometrics Updated to "Completed": (Father) July 16 ,(Mother ) July 19
Medical Request: July 25
Medical Done: July 29
Medical Updated to "You passed the medical": (Father) Aug.5 ,(Mother) July 31
Correspondence Letter: August 13
Passport Request: August 13
Final decision updated to "Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details." August 13

joypink

Aug 27, 2013
New Update
My parents timeline:
Final decision updated to "Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details." August 13
Congratulations! That’s soo exciting! Was praying and hoping too na sana ma approve Mom ko

lachy_

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
4--5-2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
New Update
My parents timeline:
Congrats! Ask ko lang if your parents are seniors and have travel history? Meron din ba silang funds na declared and properties na included sa application? Salamat

Audrey1987

Sep 23, 2013
Congrats! Ask ko lang if your parents are seniors and have travel history? Meron din ba silang funds na declared and properties na included sa application? Salamat
thank you..super smooth and fast ang processing..both of them under 60.. no travel history, the only property i included is our home that is under my father's name in the Philippines. the only documents from us (me and hubby) was our noa. no employers letter or whtaever. no bank statements. I also included on my invitation letter that i am pregnant. also the purpose of travel is because i am pregnant..late ko n nabasa sa forum na wag i-include yun kase it might cause of the refusal.

Last edited:
Reactions: bojoi7