Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
We have noticed some super fast PPR in October AOR. Can't believe it. The CIC is showing their miracle and magic. Good sign for us...

abhishishir - 6 days to PPR
MittDaBawa - 10 Days to PPR
linsub - 13 Days to PPR
tc23 - 23 Days to PPR

Congratulations who got PPR requests in very short time.

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
I am an October AOR-er (if that word now makes sense) as well, I hope this sunshine falls on me too! :D

PranavKat

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171 - FSW-Outland
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-07-2016
I am also waiting for the miracle to happen. ;D ;D

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I won't say that is CIC showing their magic. I mean good for the people who got it so fast but it just goes to show how unorganized CIC is.

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
duckirha said:
We have noticed some super fast PPR in October AOR. Can't believe it. The CIC is showing their miracle and magic. Good sign for us...

abhishishir - 6 days to PPR
MittDaBawa - 10 Days to PPR
linsub - 13 Days to PPR
tc23 - 23 Days to PPR

Congratulations who got PPR requests in very short time.
If I am correct, most of them are outland FSW, then their own countries VO are doing much of the processing. I saw earlier outland FSW getting PPR in a month or so. This is not too surprising as the abroad VO have less of a load than Ottawa which processes PNP, CEC and inlad FSW.

my timeline
ITA July 17 CEC
DM Oct 10
PPR loading ...

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Excatly true canadiensedream2015,..

Alll the cases I heard so far are purely outland fsw and almost all of them are from India. I think Indian VO office is processing application at super fast .

I am sure for North American countries , it will be slowest .

sumeshpunakkal

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think their message queue is wrongly configured, as LIFO-Last In First Out.. :p :p
Congrats to those who got PPRs...

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"The management of applications via the Express Entry system results in faster processing; prevents the build-up of application backlogs; and, improves the economic outcomes of immigrants by ensuring that skilled newcomers with the best indicators for success in Canada’s labour market are invited to apply rather than those who happen to be first in line"
- CIC Mid Year Report

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bahamas said:
"The management of applications via the Express Entry system results in faster processing; prevents the build-up of application backlogs; and, improves the economic outcomes of immigrants by ensuring that skilled newcomers with the best indicators for success in Canada’s labour market are invited to apply rather than those who happen to be first in line"
- CIC Mid Year Report
That is true in the limited sense of sending out ITAs. An ITA is sent purely based on points (which are 'the best indicators for success in Canada's labor market' as defined by CIC) so someone could well be waiting in line from 1/1/15 while another applicant creates a profile and lands an ITA on the same day because their score was higher than the cutoff for that draw. However, this wouldn't necessarily extend to application processing after ITA and that would still be some sort of FIFO because CIC simultaneously promises to process 80% of applications in 6 months or less.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
That is true in the limited sense of sending out ITAs. An ITA is sent purely based on points (which are 'the best indicators for success in Canada's labor market' as defined by CIC) so someone could well be waiting in line from 1/1/15 while another applicant creates a profile and lands an ITA on the same day because their score was higher than the cutoff for that draw. However, this wouldn't necessarily extend to application processing after ITA and that would still be some sort of FIFO because CIC simultaneously promises to process 80% of applications in 6 months or less.
Oh I noticed PPR in ur footnote. Big big congrats. Well deserved.

And u rightly about this .....choosing best candidate is happening in sending invitations to candidates above a certain cut off. Then why processing vary so much is beyond understanding. Some might feel it's NOC. BUT no. I have seen same NOC same timeline, same country people with one getting Ppr in 3 weeks and others waiting more than 3 months

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Oh I noticed PPR in ur footnote. Big big congrats. Well deserved.

And u rightly about this .....choosing best candidate is happening in sending invitations to candidates above a certain cut off. Then why processing vary so much is beyond understanding. Some might feel it's NOC. BUT no. I have seen same NOC same timeline, same country people with one getting Ppr in 3 weeks and others waiting more than 3 months
Thank you!

I think a lot of it has to do with the officer assigned to the case and the applicant's past history with CIC. My 2nd application was fast tracked to PPR in 10 days while my 1st application was refused on a technicality after a 4 month waiting period.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Thank you!

I think a lot of it has to do with the officer assigned to the case and the applicant's past history with CIC. My 2nd application was fast tracked to PPR in 10 days while my 1st application was refused on a technicality after a 4 month waiting period.
Blessings to ur second visa officer. In your case they just found out how unfair they were and just corrected their mistake.

For other cases conclusion is ......some VOs drink coffee before work and others alcohol..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

linsub

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3113 - Dentists
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Thank you!

Congratulations on your PPR! You have been an immense help to a huge amount of people on this forum and truly deserve it.
I agree with you. I had a rejected visitor visa application last year. Already had a UCI. Quite a lot of my documents were probably already processed back then. And of course following the advise of those who have already gone through the process successfully and avoiding the rejection mistakes goes a long way towards the submission of a complete and flawless application.
However, such a huge discrepancy in the processing timelines of Visa Officers in different countries is frustrating and may seem unfair at times.