+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

Sgseeker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
He applied inland, Ircc requested for his biometrics before but after 2 weeks IRCC canceled all the biometrics for inland application. Then he got his approval. We have the same passport, I applied for BOWP 2 months ahead of him but His PGWP approved faster than mine. That's why I'm confused how he got his approval and mine is still on process

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
He applied inland, Ircc requested for his biometrics before but after 2 weeks IRCC canceled all the biometrics for inland application. Then he got his approval. We have the same passport, I applied for BOWP 2 months ahead of him but His PGWP approved faster than mine. That's why I'm confused how he got his approval and mine is still on process
Apparently, from reading the forums, it seems IRCC is not processing BOWP applications (or at least giving much lower priority). Unhappily, I'm also waiting (I applied on June).

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I applied online on December 19,2019 ,since then m waiting for my wp extension result...anyone who applied in last December??
Did you try to send a web form ?

Vandana V

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I submitted twice.. everytime they sent same reply that “ur file is still in process and we have lesser number of staff due to covid-19 IRCC apologise for that.if we need an additional document from you we will send you an e-mail”

eusebio1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
55 minutes ago
I submitted twice.. everytime they sent same reply that “ur file is still in process and we have lesser number of staff due to covid-19 IRCC apologise for that.if we need an additional document from you we will send you an e-mail”
hey buddy in what kind of program under your extension did you applied

Vandana V

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
55 minutes ago

hey buddy in what kind of program under your extension did you applied
I applied for employer specific work permit but before that i was on PGWP .

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
I don’t know why it says in website the process time is 95 days some of Us going to 180 days when I send webform getting some answers every time someone sitting behind of computer copy and paste same answers to everyone
if anyone has positive answer please share?
or any new updates guys

rahul6366

Jul 27, 2017
Finally i can share my timeline
First applied in sept-13 for extention of spouse open workm permit and got rejection on dec-22 coz of some issue in my spouse employer letter
Reapplied for restoration on 22- january for restoration and work permit with new employer letter of my wife. Raised web form every 2 week and make lot of alls to customer care but got same answer every time that you have to wait.
But i request for Gcms note on 22 july may be that was a turning point and my file goes in reviewing state on 28th of july and got my GCMS note reply on 30 july but there was no special reply in gcms not but i got my Wp on 6 aug. approx 1 week after my file goes in reviewing your eligibility state. Now am waiting for the hard copy
It was a most crucial time with no work for approx 7 months and with no medical insurance in this panadamic time. Really frustrated with waiting time. Dont know wht it took 7 months for restoration? But at last got a good news.
Praying everyone got their decision soon with goid news.

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Finally i can share my timeline
First applied in sept-13 for extention of spouse open workm permit and got rejection on dec-22 coz of some issue in my spouse employer letter
Reapplied for restoration on 22- january for restoration and work permit with new employer letter of my wife. Raised web form every 2 week and make lot of alls to customer care but got same answer every time that you have to wait.
But i request for Gcms note on 22 july may be that was a turning point and my file goes in reviewing state on 28th of july and got my GCMS note reply on 30 july but there was no special reply in gcms not but i got my Wp on 6 aug. approx 1 week after my file goes in reviewing your eligibility state. Now am waiting for the hard copy
It was a most crucial time with no work for approx 7 months and with no medical insurance in this panadamic time. Really frustrated with waiting time. Dont know wht it took 7 months for restoration? But at last got a good news.
Praying everyone got their decision soon with goid news.
Thanks for sharing so seems like they are working hopefully we will get it in few weeks cuz I need It for medical insurance if you live in Bc you have to have the hard copy of work permit or PR to get medical insurance And also my employer asked every time they see me