+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

Sgseeker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
One thing I forgot to tell.. My biometric is not done due to covid. This is WP extension application. Don't know what IRCC will do.
Maybe that's why they can't process your wp extension yet... when did you receive your biometric request? I sent my application march 21 but I don't recieve any biometric request

afaisalnwo

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Maybe that's why they can't process your wp extension yet... when did you receive your biometric request? I sent my application march 21 but I don't recieve any biometric request
I got the BIL on 13th Mar. And I booked biometrics appointment too but unfortunately all biometrics appointment got canceled due to covid. I'm still waiting for biometric to reopen.

Sgseeker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I got the BIL on 13th Mar. And I booked biometrics appointment too but unfortunately all biometrics appointment got canceled due to covid. I'm still waiting for biometric to reopen.
Do you have idea why I don't recieve any biometric request? Even on my GCKEY account. It says there that they don't need my biometric

afaisalnwo

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Do you have idea why I don't recieve any biometric request? Even on my GCKEY account. It says there that they don't need my biometric
Have you provided your biometric earlier? Is your application for fresh WP or Extension?
My Extension application was submitted by my employer. I am not able to see the updates on my application as my application is linked to employer CIC account. My employer sent me the BIL separately.

Sgseeker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Have you provided your biometric earlier? Is your application for fresh WP or Extension?
My Extension application was submitted by my employer. I am not able to see the updates on my application as my application is linked to employer CIC account. My employer sent me the BIL separately.
No, I haven't provided any biometric before even on my previous work permit

eusebio1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
yap buddy i applied my open work last Jan 16 until nothing yet,but i have an application for PR as well as File Number how about you buddy