+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

KHEYROSA

Nov 16, 2019
NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2020
AOR Received.
13-01-2021
Hi.. did you get any update on your application?? applied around the same time.. yet to receive any updates ..
Update:
Filed on Aug 21, finally my husband's SOWP extension and son's SP extension got approved on Dec 6 but we received the email on Dec 7.

amit_jain

Nov 27, 2019
timeline varies... and i have no clue why.. i have 2 friends in office who got it in month of nov.. with approval around the same time, one got it in 5 days whereas the other friend had to wait for 15 days..
Did you received any update? Currently website shows 112 days..then by this time you should have received..if not it really scares me that there's no timeline it seems :( kindly update if received smthing.

Victor Chau

Aug 13, 2019
Did you received any update? Currently website shows 112 days..then by this time you should have received..if not it really scares me that there's no timeline it seems :( kindly update if received smthing.
Hi, is yours an inland application or have you appllied form India?? you talk about cic delhi and its got me confused

Srinivas52

May 29, 2019
Inland: WP extension filed on August 13.
WP Extension approved on November 26. Still waiting to get the Work permit extension letter.

manav31094

Sep 2, 2017
Hello,
I Did one plus one course in Canada. I have an Indian passport which was expiring. So I renewed my passport in Canada. I got my 3 years of work permit. When I apply for Trv questionnaire , there is a question of which passport I am holding, where I write India. When I full the downloaded from , in that form place passport issued, in that my password is issued from TORONTO.

So when I upload the form , it is giving me an error. So I don’t know what to do, please anybody can help

Jzmac

Dec 6, 2019
I applied for her SOWP last year and refused said that, i was not able to satisfy the officer that we will leave the country after our work permit. So i decided to get PNP first and baser on my pnp i will apply for her.
Now i am pnp holder, and applied federal PR 5 months ago. My work permit extended untill 2021 August but nothing about her.
I am thinking to go Member of parliament.
Because my case is straight forward. As PNP holder my spouse is entitled to get an open work permit coincide of my work permit expiry date
Let's see i will wait 1 more week after that i will go to authority.
Hi,
Did you get your approval?