+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

amit_jain

Nov 27, 2019
For my application dated Aug 14, had call with CIC helpline today about the application status, they are still sticking to, "I see here that we are working on the applications received on Aug 03, please wait, you will receive a decision shortly" ... can't do anything but wait ..
When i call delhi cic they simply say "u need to wait" thats it!!...however, as per present time of 112 days you should have received. Hopefully, 1-2 days more to go for you. Pls update once you receive, it helps!

Reactions: Victor Chau

Victor Chau

Aug 13, 2019
When i call delhi cic they simply say "u need to wait" thats it!!...however, as per present time of 112 days you should have received. Hopefully, 1-2 days more to go for you. Pls update once you receive, it helps!
yeah same story.. yours is an inland application?? what is the submission date...

Victor Chau

Aug 13, 2019
Hello friends, please does anyone know how long it takes to get work permit hard copy by mail in Canada ? Thank you
timeline varies... and i have no clue why.. i have 2 friends in office who got it in month of nov.. with approval around the same time, one got it in 5 days whereas the other friend had to wait for 15 days..

Reactions: Oluwaseunabd

Oluwaseunabd

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
timeline varies... and i have no clue why.. i have 2 friends in office who got it in month of nov.. with approval around the same time, one got it in 5 days whereas the other friend had to wait for 15 days..
Thank you, I’m just wondering they do things differently here.. everything takes time

rdpatel1201@yahoo.in

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi everyone
My wife's application updated 2 weeks ago on friday, was said that, " we are currently reviewing your eligibility"
Again, today it's updated and status changed that we are processing your application, we will send you a message once we started reviewing eligibility..
I am confused

Victor Chau

Aug 13, 2019
Hi everyone
My wife's application updated 2 weeks ago on friday, was said that, " we are currently reviewing your eligibility"
Again, today it's updated and status changed that we are processing your application, we will send you a message once we started reviewing eligibility..
I am confused
When is your application submission date.. they might have pulled up pending files before they make a decision on yours .. else it might be marked for review..

Victor Chau

Aug 13, 2019
I applied on 2nd August 2019, including my wife. My work permit approved on 15th November but her application still in process
That's rather odd.. normally they approve together.. has she applied for SOWP based on your application? Wishing you luck mate, should be coming up shortly... most likely it might have been flagged for review.. that sometimes takes extra time..

rdpatel1201@yahoo.in

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
I applied for her SOWP last year and refused said that, i was not able to satisfy the officer that we will leave the country after our work permit. So i decided to get PNP first and baser on my pnp i will apply for her.
Now i am pnp holder, and applied federal PR 5 months ago. My work permit extended untill 2021 August but nothing about her.
I am thinking to go Member of parliament.
Because my case is straight forward. As PNP holder my spouse is entitled to get an open work permit coincide of my work permit expiry date
Let's see i will wait 1 more week after that i will go to authority.

Victor Chau

Aug 13, 2019
I applied for her SOWP last year and refused said that, i was not able to satisfy the officer that we will leave the country after our work permit. So i decided to get PNP first and baser on my pnp i will apply for her.
Now i am pnp holder, and applied federal PR 5 months ago. My work permit extended untill 2021 August but nothing about her.
Because my case is straight forward. As PNP holder my spouse is entitled to get an open work permit coincide of my work permit expiry date
best of luck mate...

Jzmac

Dec 6, 2019
My situation is very similar. I got my PN and applied for restauration of status/work permit for myself on August, 21 and also applied for PR. They stared to review my eligibility last thursday 28. As I hold a PN, it should be very simple. Whatever, I just can wait....