+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sunrise University acceptable in canada or not?

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Sunrise University, Alwar is in the fake list University. Because thousands of students got degree by just giving money to the University staff n their sellers. So, don't take any risk to apply for Canada with a fake list University, otherwise you'll get banned from several countries. Just apply with your genuine documents to some other countries. Don't ruin your future and you will be responsible for your step.
This is true. I know a couple of them who have their degrees from this degree mill (most of them didnt even stay there for a whole year and got their engineering degrees). I know some who are in Canada with those certificates. Talk with University administrators to grease WES palms in a timely manner, because they do support degrees from private universities more than public universities.

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
hi all, I would like to let everybody on this forum know that Sunrise University is not at all fake & it's absolutely verifiable from WES. I have got my WES evaluation few months back only so stop misguiding anyone if you don't know than find out the right thing before you post it on social media platform as it can make or ruin someone's life. anyone who need help for the process please feel free to ping me, i'll be glad to assist you.
Please provide some proof that you actually got it verified from WES or else you look a lot like someone being paid to try to rescue a diploma mill's online reputation.

Aliqureshi1

Sep 10, 2020
Is William carey university (shillong meghalaya) listed in wes ? And am i eligible to apply for my further studies in canada ?

Enkay633

Oct 8, 2020
I did my btech from sunrise university and i got canada study visa for post graduation after that i got assessment report from WES. This university is affiliated through UGC india.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Aren't we suppose to show only most recent higher education ? Is it required to submit certificate for 10th & 12th grade as well ?