+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sunrise University acceptable in canada or not?

bhavya0819

Nov 15, 2017
I got 33% in 12th maths and I have completed my Bachelor of Commerce from Sunrise University, Alwar and got 70+ percent. Now I want to go for masters program in a Canadian University . Is marks in 12th maths will be an issue for visa and is Sunrise University acceptable by Canadian Immigration and Universities.??

Reactions: vijayrajgis

goyal.harman

Sep 7, 2015
Sunrise University, Alwar is in the fake list University. Because thousands of students got degree by just giving money to the University staff n their sellers. So, don't take any risk to apply for Canada with a fake list University, otherwise you'll get banned from several countries. Just apply with your genuine documents to some other countries. Don't ruin your future and you will be responsible for your step.

Reactions: scylla

aman6699

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
I got 33% in 12th maths and I have completed my Bachelor of Commerce from Sunrise University, Alwar and got 70+ percent. Now I want to go for masters program in a Canadian University . Is marks in 12th maths will be an issue for visa and is Sunrise University acceptable by Canadian Immigration and Universities.??
Check on cic website ..... designated learning institutions

Jax007

Feb 5, 2018
Where did u. Check about? May i know the site? Is sunrise university valid?
Sunrise is a valid university and is recognized by UGC.. Only problem is that its not in WES list.. You might have to check options to get it assessed for ECA

Reactions: SH446

tariq24

Mar 3, 2018
Sunrise is a valid university and is recognized by UGC.. Only problem is that its not in WES list.. You might have to check options to get it assessed for ECA

Then where to get it Assessed? I had done BBA from the same university and now want to settle in canada .

Jax007

Feb 5, 2018
Then where to get it Assessed? I had done BBA from the same university and now want to settle in canada .

There are other options apart from WES as well. You could check there

But my suggestion is message WES on their FB inbox and check..they usually reply in 72 hours

Jan 24, 2018
Hi .. can you explain about WES and ECA I have don't bachelor's from sunrise university and planning to study abroad . I consulted few agents but 2 of them said degrew from this university is not valid

vijayrajgis

May 13, 2018

Sunrise university is a valid university approved by UGC, Only problem is it is not listed in WES.

truestory

Aug 29, 2018
have used sunrise university degree for Canada student visa ... my case got refused and i got a 5 year ban ...please dont ruin your future ... dont use this crap degree ... and my friend applied for australia ..he also got a refusal ... we have wasted our money ...please you guys save it ... this is our true sad story

Reactions: Shree5648

Harpreet 0321

Feb 12, 2019
Hi,
I've completed my graduation from Sunrise University and now looking for work in Canada but my friends suggested me to get wes before everything.

I've read message above about the university and wes.

Pls help me and let me know can I go ahead for the wes process or what other options I have?

Shree5648

Feb 1, 2019
Hi,
I've completed my graduation from Sunrise University and now looking for work in Canada but my friends suggested me to get wes before everything.

I've read message above about the university and wes.

Pls help me and let me know can I go ahead for the wes process or what other options I have?
Yes can u go ahead no problem as i discussed the same issue with lawyer..he told me sr University degree is acceptable for canada immigration..
U can call for more discussion