+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sunrise University acceptable in canada or not?

Kartik921

Jan 10, 2021
Yes, only the highest qualification.
On my wes account , in documents required section , it shows masters and bachelors, does that mean in need to send both degrees along with transcripts. And can anybody here explain how electronically documents can be sent by university

rahul2019995

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
On my wes account , in documents required section , it shows masters and bachelors, does that mean in need to send both degrees along with transcripts. And can anybody here explain how electronically documents can be sent by university
i am also banned from another university and my diploma is genuine and i did wes eca verification and applied my visa again with wes report attached...and got aip on 13 aug

Kartik921

Jan 10, 2021
i am also banned from another university and my diploma is genuine and i did wes eca verification and applied my visa again with wes report attached...and got aip on 13 aug
i am sorry i could not understand , so are you saying your documents got verified from wes and you got the ITA on 13 aug ?

Kartik921

Jan 10, 2021
Can anybody tell me if someone got his/her degree from sunrise university , how did you get your transcripts and documents sent from university to wes electronically or physically through courier ? I am intrested in getting my documents sent from university electronically , if someone could explain how this can be done

Firoz Shaikh

Feb 25, 2021
hi all, I would like to let everybody on this forum know that Sunrise University is not at all fake & it's absolutely verifiable from WES. I have got my WES evaluation few months back only so stop misguiding anyone if you don't know than find out the right thing before you post it on social media platform as it can make or ruin someone's life. anyone who need help for the process please feel free to ping me, i'll be glad to assist you.
Hi Harry, please share your contact number or email ID I want to discuss few things as I want to apply for Masters in Canada. Please reply

Apr 1, 2021
NO, SUNRISE UNIVERSITY IS NOT FAKE OR BLACK LISTED ,IT IS JUST RUMOUR , SUNIRSE UNIVERSITY IS UGC APPROVED UNIVERSITY , SUNIRSE University is not a fake university because it is established under the UGC Act and established by the government of Rajasthan's approval. MOREOVER I HAVE DONE MY MBA FROM HERE AND GOT IT DONE WES AS WELL SUCESSFULLY , EVEN UNIVERSITY IS APPROVED BY ASSOCIATATION OF INDIAN UNIVERSITIES - AIU , BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA , PHARMACY COUNCIL OF INDIA AS WELL,

Apr 17, 2021
Hi All,
Can anyone please tell me if Lords university degree valid for Canada immigration process.On the university website it says that it is UGC recognised so should I go for IQAS or WES evaluation?

Kartik921

Jan 10, 2021
Hi All,
Can anyone please tell me if Lords university degree valid for Canada immigration process.On the university website it says that it is UGC recognised so should I go for IQAS or WES evaluation?
Only way to find out is to go for evaluation , WES takes less time ( 1-1.5 months ) but will consider your MBA equivalent to Canadian diploma , but IQAS will consider it canada 's MBA equivalent but it takes approx 6 months ( please do your research on IQAS as I have never dealt with IQAS ) Just make sure all the documents are complete and your university sends the documents if you go for wes and not you.

Jul 6, 2021
NO, SUNRISE UNIVERSITY IS NOT FAKE OR BLACK LISTED ,IT IS JUST RUMOUR , SUNIRSE UNIVERSITY IS UGC APPROVED UNIVERSITY , SUNIRSE University is not a fake university because it is established under the UGC Act and established by the government of Rajasthan's approval. MOREOVER I HAVE DONE MY MBA FROM HERE AND GOT IT DONE WES AS WELL SUCESSFULLY , EVEN UNIVERSITY IS APPROVED BY ASSOCIATATION OF INDIAN UNIVERSITIES - AIU , BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA , PHARMACY COUNCIL OF INDIA AS WELL,
Can you please share your contact details. Or contact @ shreyash.c4@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2021
hi all, I would like to let everybody on this forum know that Sunrise University is not at all fake & it's absolutely verifiable from WES. I have got my WES evaluation few months back only so stop misguiding anyone if you don't know than find out the right thing before you post it on social media platform as it can make or ruin someone's life. anyone who need help for the process please feel free to ping me, i'll be glad to assist you.
Hey can you please share contact @ shreyash.c4@gmail.com