+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Just a query.
Is separate profile is needed for Saskatchewan?
You need to submit an EOI to SK, and if they invites you then you submit a complete application as per SK requirements, then SK reviews your application and if you meet all requirements you get nomination letter.

This nomination letter can be used to apply for PR through IRCC (EE)which is a different story.

Always search vedios on YouTube whether for SINP or EE PR or else.

Below is SINP official website you'll find everything you need.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

Reactions: Monika aspirant

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
You need to submit an EOI to SK, and if they invites you then you submit a complete application as per SK requirements, then SK reviews your application and if you meet all requirements you get nomination letter.

This nomination letter can be used to apply for PR through IRCC (EE)which is a different story.

Always search vedios on YouTube whether for SINP or EE PR or else.

Below is SINP official website you'll find everything you need.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system
Thanks for the detail reply.

damiel120118

Aug 7, 2019
Qatar
Hi everyone. I just need your help in creating my EE profile.. I have the ff.
Ietls result CLB 7
Wes.. 4 year course equivalent
NOC. 2132 Mechanical Engineer
Work experience : 5 yrs in Philippines and currently working in Qatar for almost 8 yrs now

I included my family in my EE profile but she don't have ielts yet and no eca yet.

I checked my eligibility from step 1 to 4 and the result was Says YOU ARE ELIGLE FOR THE EXPRESS ENTRY but after I transmitted my profile I got this email from CIC.. saying that I AM NOT ELEGIBLE AT THIS Time. I really don't know why..

Looking for a help or suggestion

Thank you..

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
Good morning,
I just need an information for creating my EE profile.
Should i mention trainee period in my profile which is of 7 months after that i have continuous working experience till now?
Please advise.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I am still confused.
Should i use the first date of my trainee period as my start of job or the date when i got permanent?
Your job which gets you the CRS is the continuous job which was paid and full time and the date is when you started the full time paid continuous work and not the trainee period. The trainee period is not giving you any points apart from being part of the work history

xx/xx/xxxx - xx/xx/xxxx NOC XXXX XXX JOB TITLE XXX FULL TIME PAID WORK -- CRS

xx/xx/xxxx - xx/xx/xxxx XXX JOB TITLE XXX TRAINEE JOB -- NO CRS

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You can include that information in your "Work History" section.
Work experience that doesn't earn you CRS points (and for which you don't have reference letters) should be added to your Personal History post ITA. Adding them to your Work History is just asking for trouble...

Reactions: dankboi

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I think this will lock your profile as ineligible specially if changes were made in NOC or experience or other major data
If so then you need to re submit EE profile and ask for revised PNP.

GL
Not the case. You can edit your EE profile prior to receiving ITA for EE. Once you get an ITA, your profile is locked. You can only edit items that you are sure will not impact your points negatively post ITA.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Just a query...

Can I update my EE profile after receiving Provincial Nomination and before getting an ITA?
Yes you can. You can edit your EE profile prior to receiving ITA for EE. Once you get an ITA, your profile is locked. You can only edit items that you are sure will not impact your points negatively post ITA.

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
Work experience that doesn't earn you CRS points (and for which you don't have reference letters) should be added to your Personal History post ITA. Adding them to your Work History is just asking for trouble...
I can provide reference letter of my trainee period. Moreover that duration i worked full-time and earned cash salary.
And if i don't include the trainee period then there will be contradiction of date of employment.
In my all records my date of employment is the date when i start my training.
Now, what should i do?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I can provide reference letter of my trainee period. Moreover that duration i worked full-time and earned cash salary.
And if i don't include the trainee period then there will be contradiction of date of employment.
In my all records my date of employment is the date when i start my training.
Now, what should i do?
On EE, when capturing work history, they tell you NOT to capture periods of training or internship. Even if you can get ref letters for it, you can't get points for experience gotten during internship/training. You run the risk of rejection when your application is being assessed.

But if the letters doesn't specifically indicate that time period as Training or Internship, then I guess you should be able to count it as part of full-time work experience.

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
On EE, when capturing work history, they tell you NOT to capture periods of training or internship. Even if you can get ref letters for it, you can't get points for experience gotten during internship/training. You run the risk of rejection when your application is being assessed.

But if the letters doesn't specifically indicate that time period as Training or Internship, then I guess you should be able to count it as part of full-time work experience.
But i am not taking points for trainee period. I have 5 years of experience apart from the training period. I just want to show uniformity in my employment by giving date of employment which is the very first day of my training period.