May 20, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-07-2021
Do we need to show proof of funds for express entry if we have LMIA (to support PR only) and ainp nomination ? Outlander

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
ECA is only done on foreign qualifications. Your Canadian credentials does not need ECA. What is the highest level of qualification you are claiming points for?
Hi, can I declare my study back home (college degree) and at the same time my 1 year study certificate here in canada? thank you

Darshana Dias

Jun 24, 2021
Hi All,

I need some kind assistance on migrating to Canada with my current situation.
I'm working in Maldives company as a Finance manager since 4 years and I have obtain audit firm training for 3 years (one year in Sri Lanka and two years in Maldives)
I'm past finalist of AAT and started second level of ACCA examinations.

I was targeting to complete ACCA and obtain BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University ,while working on this I got to know that AAT member are entitled to enter the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Programme of Canterbury Christ Church University U.K conducted locally at Saegis Campus (Pvt) Ltd

Due to this pandemic situation I was unable to survive and I came back Sri Lanka to work online from home.

On March 2021 I did IELTS General by doing some self studies for 2 weeks and I got Overall 6 (Listening -6, Reading- 5.5, Writing- 6, Speaking -6.5)

I would appreciate your advice on this matter.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

I need some kind assistance on migrating to Canada with my current situation.
I'm working in Maldives company as a Finance manager since 4 years and I have obtain audit firm training for 3 years (one year in Sri Lanka and two years in Maldives)
I'm past finalist of AAT and started second level of ACCA examinations.

I was targeting to complete ACCA and obtain BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University ,while working on this I got to know that AAT member are entitled to enter the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Programme of Canterbury Christ Church University U.K conducted locally at Saegis Campus (Pvt) Ltd

Due to this pandemic situation I was unable to survive and I came back Sri Lanka to work online from home.

On March 2021 I did IELTS General by doing some self studies for 2 weeks and I got Overall 6 (Listening -6, Reading- 5.5, Writing- 6, Speaking -6.5)

I would appreciate your advice on this matter.
You will have to apply directly to PNP programs and not through EE since you will not be eligible (IELTS scores too low). Do you have a degree? If so you need it assessed. If not, you may not be eligible. Research each PNP program to see if eligible.

Gavy1718

Jul 10, 2021
Hi New to Forum,

Just to ask a beginner Question..

I have done a Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management from Australia finished in 2019.
Working with the Same company as part-time since 2015 while studying.
and now as a full-time Retail Store manager with a total of 2 years and 3 months of Experience.

am I eligible for the Express Entry Of PNP program?

and if yes, what is IELTS Score Require For it?

Thanks for the help...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi New to Forum,

Just to ask a beginner Question..

I have done a Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management from Australia finished in 2019.
Working with the Same company as part-time since 2015 while studying.
and now as a full-time Retail Store manager with a total of 2 years and 3 months of Experience.

am I eligible for the Express Entry Of PNP program?

and if yes, what is IELTS Score Require For it?

Thanks for the help...
Here are the requirements for EE. You need CLB 7 for IELTS and you need ECAs for your diplomas.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Emeka76

Jul 16, 2021
You will have to apply directly to PNP programs and not through EE since you will not be eligible (IELTS scores too low). Do you have a degree? If so you need it assessed. If not, you may not be eligible. Research each PNP program to see if eligible.
I have a similar issue. I set up my profile and application yesterday and the scores in my profile page is zero for all parameters even though I am 35yrs with a Medical degree (outside Canada) and 3yrs working experience and average of 7 in my IELTS exam. I also got an email that I am eligible. Also I didn't see anywhere I was asked to make any payment. Please how do I progress my application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a similar issue. I set up my profile and application yesterday and the scores in my profile page is zero for all parameters even though I am 35yrs with a Medical degree (outside Canada) and 3yrs working experience and average of 7 in my IELTS exam. I also got an email that I am eligible. Also I didn't see anywhere I was asked to make any payment. Please how do I progress my application?
What is your full profile - ECA, IELTS score in each area, NOC. You may be answering a question wrong.

edah

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys! I’m writing on behalf of my best friend, I’ve been helping her apply for the PR and she has 466 points with noc 4112. She received an Ontario pnp nomination but I was telling her that with the crs score she has she will for sure be sent the ita on the next express entry draw and she would have more freedom in working in tbe areas and places she wants to, if needed.

i am not sure if I’m missing anything, do you also think it is safe for her to wait for express entry draw? And also how do you decline the pnp nomination?? Do you need to do anything about it or just ignore it? She has created an account for the pnp and there is the option to withdraw, is that what she should be clicking on to decline it?

your help will be much appreciated!
thank you!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys! I’m writing on behalf of my best friend, I’ve been helping her apply for the PR and she has 466 points with noc 4112. She received an Ontario pnp nomination but I was telling her that with the crs score she has she will for sure be sent the ita on the next express entry draw and she would have more freedom in working in tbe areas and places she wants to, if needed.

i am not sure if I’m missing anything, do you also think it is safe for her to wait for express entry draw? And also how do you decline the pnp nomination?? Do you need to do anything about it or just ignore it? She has created an account for the pnp and there is the option to withdraw, is that what she should be clicking on to decline it?

thank you!!
Is she FSW or CEC? If FSW then her chances for an ITA are not great. Since there hasn’t been a draw since last year, expect scores of 470.

satheeshgs216

Apr 15, 2021

thank you!!
Why would you want her to decline the invitation? This is a very good chance that you are asking her to pass by in hope of getting through the express entry stream. She has I believe 60 days to submit the application and the documents to be gathered are similar to the express entry draw. Instead of declining this, I'd suggest her to prepare all documents required for this and wait for a month or so to see if she gets an ITA without the PNP. Considering there is considerable backlog of FSW applications, she's not going to get an invite soon with a score of 466. Also, can you be clear if she has had an "Expression of Interest" from Ontario or a full fledged nomination? If it's an expression of interest, she still has to apply on the OINP portal and get it approved. Only then she has a PNP nomination which adds 600 points to her profile. We all go through express entry only :)

I'll reiterate, "A Bird in the Hand is Worth Two in the Bush"; it'd be wise for her to get the PNP nomination.

Also, it's only the first 2 years that you have to stay in Ontario even if you get the nomination. She has the freedom to move once she has stayed there for 2 years even if she gets through PNP

Reactions: Naturgrl

edah

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Why would you want her to decline the invitation? This is a very good chance that you are asking her to pass by in hope of getting through the express entry stream. She has I believe 60 days to submit the application and the documents to be gathered are similar to the express entry draw. Instead of declining this, I'd suggest her to prepare all documents required for this and wait for a month or so to see if she gets an ITA without the PNP. Considering there is considerable backlog of FSW applications, she's not going to get an invite soon with a score of 466. Also, can you be clear if she has had an "Expression of Interest" from Ontario or a full fledged nomination? If it's an expression of interest, she still has to apply on the OINP portal and get it approved. Only then she has a PNP nomination which adds 600 points to her profile. We all go through express entry only :)

I'll reiterate, "A Bird in the Hand is Worth Two in the Bush"; it'd be wise for her to get the PNP nomination.

Also, it's only the first 2 years that you have to stay in Ontario even if you get the nomination. She has the freedom to move once she has stayed there for 2 years even if she gets through PNP
Ahhh this is really helpful! So if she had the invite pending she would still get an ita in case the CRS draw drops to 466 and the wisest would be for her to prepare for the PNP. And yes she has received an expression of interest so she has to go through the portal to apply. Ok this makes it all much clearer. Thank you so much for this answer, really appreciate the help!

Reactions: satheeshgs216