+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
Is there anyone who receives invitation from any province under Noc 1311.
I have created my EE profile. Want to know to which province i should apply separately?
Need urgent advice.
Thank you.

kartiksaini

May 12, 2021
hi you are talking about your

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS
i suggest you have search on google your question thanking for sharing this

Reactions: Monika aspirant

Vutla9992

Jun 28, 2013
kolkata
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not nyet
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
may be some time in future
Dear Forum Members,

I recently received Ontario nomination for Software Engineer, but my experience was not in recent 5 years. I worked as a software Engineer between 2013-2016 before I went to Australia for Masters. My experience was in last 10 years. Now, case officer asked me to provide experience in recent 5 years. Please, suggest me what to do? and do I receive my payment ($1500 CAD) back, if my application is rejected. Can I create one more express entry profile before decision made on my Ontario application? I have around 470 points CRS score.

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, a question please. I am planning to go to my home country this June, but I haven’t got any update regarding my application for visitor’s visa (I applied inside Canada). Is it possible to just wait outside Canada for the approval of the visitors visa? Or should I submit an application again (outside Canada)? Thank you

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, guys. Badly need some help, please. This is with regards to the question about the educational background for PR apply application.
Below is the question in the applicaton

4) What is your level of education?
Enter the highest level of education for which you:
  • earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate or
  • had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)

My question is, what if I studied and graduated here in Canada, also have an ECA. What should I use in answering this portion? Please help. Thank you.

Talal205

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
Work experience that doesn't earn you CRS points (and for which you don't have reference letters) should be added to your Personal History post ITA. Adding them to your Work History is just asking for trouble...
Could you please point me to where "personal history" is, because all I can see is work history and personal details.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi, guys. Badly need some help, please. This is with regards to the question about the educational background for PR apply application.
Below is the question in the applicaton

4) What is your level of education?
Enter the highest level of education for which you:
  • earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate or
  • had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)

My question is, what if I studied and graduated here in Canada, also have an ECA. What should I use in answering this portion? Please help. Thank you.
ECA is only done on foreign qualifications. Your Canadian credentials does not need ECA. What is the highest level of qualification you are claiming points for?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, is it allowed to sponsor my parents and sibling to come here in Canada if I am only under PR status? Thanks
If you are PR, you need at least 3 years of Canadian tax returns of meeting LICO. If your sibling is over 22 then no. Then you enter a lottery and hope to be selected. Many are never selected. So if PGP for that year has 20,000 spots expect over 100,000 to apply.

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi guys, need some ideas regarding to my situation, please. I worked as an Associate Warehouse Handler last June 2020, the employer promoted me as an Inventory Coordinator (NOC B), however my salary is still the same as what I have had during the position as Associate Warehouse Handler, will the same salary affect my CEC application? Thank you