+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hi All,

Could you please let me know, if the entire settlement funds be shown as a Gift Deed by father, would there be any problems or its safe to go ahead. Thanks

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hi All,

Could you please let me know, if the entire settlement funds be shown as a Gift Deed by father, would there be any problems or its safe to go ahead. Thanks
Rather than keeping it at the precise figure, make it at some couple of thousands more.

Yes, the entire fund can be a gift deed.

Reactions: SK_Regina

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Dear @Aady07,

Thank you for the responses for my earlier queries.

One important question, as I would be applying for eAPR in next few days, I'm stuck on one point that is related to my current job. Though I was working until Jun 30, 2019 but I didn't get the salary from Feb 2019 onward i.e. for about 6 months no salary credited in my account due to some restructuring going on within the company. Employer has issued me the Reference letter up to Jun 30, 2019 with my job duties but he also mentioned that I will start working with him within next 90 days.

Now, my question is; what should I mention in the application that I was working until June 30, 2019 or Feb, 2019? Since there is no salary credited after Feb 2019, in what ways this is going to impact my PR application? Apart from the Ref letter I don't have another document to show that I worked till Jun 2019.

Please note, the employer is unable to pay the due salary or give anything in writing at this moment! I'm working with this employer from Aug 2014 onward. Thank You.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Dear @Aady07,

Thank you for the responses for my earlier queries.

One important question, as I would be applying for eAPR in next few days, I'm stuck on one point that is related to my current job. Though I was working until Jun 30, 2019 but I didn't get the salary from Feb 2019 onward i.e. for about 6 months no salary credited in my account due to some restructuring going on within the company. Employer has issued me the Reference letter up to Jun 30, 2019 with my job duties but he also mentioned that I will start working with him within next 90 days.

Now, my question is; what should I mention in the application that I was working until June 30, 2019 or Feb, 2019? Since there is no salary credited after Feb 2019, in what ways this is going to impact my PR application? Apart from the Ref letter I don't have another document to show that I worked till Jun 2019.

Please note, the employer is unable to pay the due salary or give anything in writing at this moment! I'm working with this employer from Aug 2014 onward. Thank You.
Show your work experience with this organization till the time your salary got credited. CIC accepts work experience where you get paid. That 6 months period will not be counted and neither you show your job reference letter till June.

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Show your work experience with this organization till the time your salary got credited. CIC accepts work experience where you get paid. That 6 months period will not be counted and neither you show your job reference letter till June.
Agree, but the last 6 months will show that I'm completely free and that is again a negative thing, also, when I applied via EE on June 25, I marked there as I'm working currently, so it could also be treated as misrepresentation in eAPR!

Another thing, as far as the points are concerned; I'm safe as the points would be counted until Aug 2018 so there wont be any impact if I mention Feb, or June 2019 and last date of working. But showing June 2019 as per the ref letter will shows that at least I was working during this period.

So its like a confusion what shall I do the best here!

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Agree, but the last 6 months will show that I'm completely free and that is again a negative thing, also, when I applied via EE on June 25, I marked there as I'm working currently, so it could also be treated as misrepresentation in eAPR!

Another thing, as far as the points are concerned; I'm safe as the points would be counted until Aug 2018 so there wont be any impact if I mention Feb, or June 2019 and last date of working. But showing June 2019 as per the ref letter will shows that at least I was working during this period.

So its like a confusion what shall I do the best here!
The only choice you have then is, take a letter from your employer stating the salary is on hold and will be disbursed after so and so time.

You need to have a reasoning for salary not getting credited or your employer can also mention salary paid in cash since February.

Don't worry, it's CIC and not ITax.

Reactions: SK_Regina

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
The only choice you have then is, take a letter from your employer stating the salary is on hold and will be disbursed after so and so time.

You need to have a reasoning for salary not getting credited or your employer can also mention salary paid in cash since February.

Don't worry, it's CIC and not ITax.
Thank you for the reply!

What do you advise, instead of getting the letter from the employer, if I write LoE explaining the things will that work?

Last edited:

CanucksRajiv

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Guys, i have EE profile and current score @ 458. Looking at the current trends, i am not sure whether i will be able to get ITA. I have background of Banking, Finance, Statistics and Economics. Would you recommend any provinces for PNP?

Airchief

Jul 13, 2019
Hello all...
Please can someone please answer this question.
I'm confused about it..
Can I use NABTEB result in place of WAEC for WES evaluation.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Guys, i have EE profile and current score @ 458. Looking at the current trends, i am not sure whether i will be able to get ITA. I have background of Banking, Finance, Statistics and Economics. Would you recommend any provinces for PNP?
OINP, AINP, MPNP and SINP. Either of them.